[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw teeth starting to ache again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1416292246519.png (20 KB, 412x354) Image search: [Google]
1416292246519.png
20 KB, 412x354
>tfw teeth starting to ache again
>>
Bzzzzzzz
Aahhhhhhh
>>
File: 1424286434080.jpg (58 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
1424286434080.jpg
58 KB, 640x560
>>25702180
>teeth and gums both hurt
>dentist today tells me they're both in perfect order
>>
>>25702402
Signs of an impending heart attack
>>
>>25702549
really? or are you bullshitting?
>>
>>25702180
mine always hurt whenever i eat or drink something sour containing a lot of sugar, and don't flush them with water immediatly after (it's my own guess). i can't eat properly for next hours/days
>>
>tfw going to bootcamp in a week
>tfw teeth are rotting like hell and they are going to check

Fuck, I'm perfectly fit otherwise, I won't get sent home for this, will I?
>>
>mom gets me into low income clinic to fix my many visible cavities and two broken teeth since I'm neet
>scared of having to deal with Mexicans and niggers.
>go to one, barely manage to keep spaghetti in and get three teeth filled
>mom has to work for the next one, skip it due to nerves
>if I miss another one they'll drop me as a patient
>can't afford to have it done anywhere else.

why am I such a piece of shit? I know that once I get these done I'll get too lazy to brush again and few years later I'll be in the same mess.
>>
>>25703128
Just try and make it part of your routine, like doing them in the shower (assuming you do shower).
>>
>>25702930
I do that and chew gum after, which sorta helps. I have done irreversible damage in my teens so I'm fucked now.
>>
>>25703233

only about every two weeks, I can and have gone longer (up to three months) but generally two weeks is when I start to itch horribly.
>>
>had a nightmare my teeth fell off
>don't worry anon its just a nightmare
23 now and I have the teeth of a meth head
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.