[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving in snow >car doesn't stop >hit person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: smh.jpg (8 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
smh.jpg
8 KB, 231x244
>driving in snow
>car doesn't stop
>hit person in front of me into intersection

I feel bad but wtf is wrong with cars ? dont fucking brake?
>>
>>25701754
>driving in snow

What's "snow"?

t. Houston
>>
> driving in snow
>truck in front of me stops
>I'm trying to stop
>now where else to go
> plow over road work sign
The truck in front of me was the road workers. I didn't know what to do so waited till the guy waved me thrs and asks if I'm alright and I apologize about the sign.
>>
>>25701799
ohio

I literally held the brakes and my car just would not stop and pushed snow. had to hit him because nowhere else to go/nothing else to do

:/
>>
>>25703542
learn to drive you fucking idiot
>>
>>25703542
Where you at in Ohio? It's pretty bad in Columbus.
>>
>>25703542
this is why i'm hyper paranoid whenever i'm crossing the street. even though i've never been hit by one before, as long as i'm cautious i never will.
>>
>>25703809
You're a fucking moron. There's nothing else I could do.

I braked early, my car just would not stop. I lost control, lol @ "learn" , what a dumbfuck
>>
>>25701754
>blaming an inanimate object that has no absolutely control whatsoever over the choices you have made

Learn to drive shit-for-brains.

You're going to get yourself or someone killed someday.
>>
>>25704037
>You're a fucking moron. There's nothing else I could do.

Seriously kid, how long have you been driving?

Answer us honestly. No memes, no jokes, just give us a real response.

I know you've already been BTFO three times on this thread alone, and you're in hyper-defensive shitposting mode, but drop the internet tough guy act for two seconds and just be honest.
>>
>kid almost kills someone else
>blames the car

Wow.

Literally wow.
>>
>from normal southern state
>never driven in snow before
>visiting portland
>snows overnight
FUCK
>go out
>scrape off windshield with a pizza box
>drive across town going about 5mph
>everyone behind me pissed off
>three people who passed me wound up skidding off the road
Fuck snow.
>>
>>25701799
what is this t.

I see it everywhere
>>
>>25704100
>internet tough guy
holy autismo
>>
>>25704075
>>25704100
>>25704126

Are you literal retards?

>hurr ur stupid ur blaming an INANIMATE object!!! it has no control over ur choice!!
>"inanimate objects" literally fail all the time

nice one fucking faggot

>tv turns off
>how can u blame tv??? its INANIMATE OBJECT BRO!

obviously the car didnt fail. it's a front wheel drive with all season tires, absolute shit for snow. obviously i'm not mad at the car. The car is at fault, however I chose to drive that car and not a 4wd car so therefor, it is my fault.
>>
>>25703542
pump the brake
>>
>>25704414
i thought that was a myth because of abs but idk
>>
You need winter tires. Thats why you couldn't brake.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.