[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with the fact that you will never have children?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1383855143295.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1383855143295.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
How do you cope with the fact that you will never have children?
>>
>>25701024
anyone who does not think children are ugly, stupid sacks of shit is a normie
>>
File: nada al ahdal qt.jpg (29 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal qt.jpg
29 KB, 478x346
>>25701024
I plan to move to Yemen and marry one myself
>>
Who wants them anyway? Most of them are accidents.

I know my genetics are terrible, i know I shouldn't ever breed.
>>
>>25701024
I will though. You have to be a real loser to be childless for life, not just a 4chan meme machine.
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>>25701066
>You have to be a real loser to be childless for life
I honestly can't picture myself with children or a wife.
>>
>>25701024
Why would anyone want a child? What's the point of throwing your life away for some little ungrateful slut that's gonna go fuck a nigger and pump out 8 halfrican heathens?
>>
File: nada al ahdal interview.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
nada al ahdal interview.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>25701044
If you dont think little kids cant be hot, you are a normie

>>25701051
They are cute, like living dolls
>>
>>25701024
I had a vasectomy. I'll live. Kids fucking suck anyways.
>>
Feels great, I'm not worthy to reproduce, so it's no skin off my back.
>>
>>25701086
I agree, I think they are adorable, and it's fun to teach them rings like the alphabet and numbers. But I know with my genes it is best to sit the gene pool out.

>ADD/ADHD
>depression
>alcoholism in family (though it skipped me)
>autism (maybe)

I can't make another person suffer the way I have.
>>
>>25701024
But I don't want children.
>>
I've got pretty shit tier genetics. I'm not even sure if I'd be able to have kids if I wanted to- and I don't want to. Screaming kids is one thing, but given the high chance of autism mine would have, knowing they're screaming because each continued minute of existing is pain is just too much for me.
>>
>>25701024
Are you implying that autistic fuck-ups who are afraid of the mail man are capable of raising children?
>>
>>25701024
Because I don't want children you silly desu
>>
You know there's such thing as adoption, and right? You could adopt a Cambodian girl and save her from sex trafficking. She will always love you for that.
>>
>>25701212
Do you really think the state would allow some NEET loser to adopt a child?
>>
I do have a child. A daughter, she's beautiful. When she was seven days old a hospital doctor told me "She's cute, and that means she's going to be absolutely stunning because most kids are hideous at this age."

She is a year and a half old now and has the vocabulary and comprehension of a child twice her age. Hits all of her physical milestones early too. I feed her no garbage artificial GMO nonsense food and I'll be homeschooling her with the assistance of tutors, so she won't be brainwashed.

Her father and I have a loving relationship and she will never be emotionally or physically abused as a "parenting technique".

She will have every opportunity and luxury we didn't, and she will waste it all just like you. C'est la vie
>>
File: 1445220486577.jpg (75 KB, 465x607) Image search: [Google]
1445220486577.jpg
75 KB, 465x607
I want a son, but I can't see myself ever being with a woman. The problem is that I couldn't adopt either, because I'd want him to be my own flesh and blood (disregarding that I'd be turned down if I tried to adopt). However, at the same time, I don't want to continue my bloodline because of its history of physical and mental defects.

It's better that I abstain from relationships altogether. I can't justify bringing someone into the world.
>>
>tfw so happy knowing all these western idiots are on their final generation
>tfw still upset that a few useless cultures will still exist
>tfw will have to hide my kids in private schools and wealthy clubs
Elite uprising when?
>>
File: photo.jpg (52 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
52 KB, 458x458
If you're white, even if you look like ass just find a whale and reproduce. Senpai?? Senpai...?
>>
>>25701296
>do have a child. A daughter
I would love to have a daughter one day.
>>
>have a hot, traditional wife
>also donate sperm very successfully
ayy.lmao
>>
I never wanted any in the first place.
>>
File: grapes.gif (10 KB, 640x918) Image search: [Google]
grapes.gif
10 KB, 640x918
>>25701387
>I never wanted any in the first place.
Sure thing family
>>
>>25701387
I bet you hate breathing and eating too
>>
I can hardly handle myself and my cat I wouldn't be able to raise another human being
>>
>wanting kids
why? kids are annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.