[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect, /r9k/? >tfw you'll never be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: syriangirl.jpg (195 KB, 1284x1282) Image search: [Google]
syriangirl.jpg
195 KB, 1284x1282
Why is she so perfect, /r9k/?
>tfw you'll never be the dinosaur she's hugging
>>
>>25699509
>dinosaur
/vp/ is triggered as fuck
>>
That's the substitute from pokemon you swine.
>>
>>25699509
>dinosaur
That's the substitute plush from Pokemon
>>
>>25699509
>dinosaur
>dinosaur
>dinosaur
niggerniggernigger
>>
>succubi trying to siphon your mana
>use substitute and escape

Nothing personnel
>>
>>25699509
FUCK YOU THATS THE SUBSTITUTE REPLACEMENT FOR YOU POKEMON WHEN YOU USE THE MOVE

YES I'M MAD
YES I'M /vp/ AND TRIGGERED AS FUCK
>>
>>25699509
>tfw you'll never be the woman it's hugging
>>
>>25699509

Learn Substitute
>>
File: 1452433756450.jpg (16 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1452433756450.jpg
16 KB, 251x250
>>25699876
had a chuckle
oc
>>
>>25699509
I don't even go on /vp/ and I know that's substitute. Triggered.
>>
>tfw you will never have a giant pokemon plush that makes you look tiny and gives you beautiful nostalgia ;_; why live
>>
I couldn't care less about the girl
I want that substitute plush
>>
>the dinosaur
at least im not the uncultured sperglord who made this thread
>>
>>25701698
Same. I thought it looked familiar! I wish I could have a Substitute plush. I'd beat the shit out of it when I'm upset, and cum all over its qt face when I'm frisky.
>>
>>25699509
>dinosaur
nigga i will fucking fight you
>>
is that AshleyAllDay ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.