[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger New Photos Tribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 01 - YDm92lo.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
01 - YDm92lo.png
550 KB, 875x557
Made a tribute video for the Supreme One last night with the new pics and it didn't get much attention. I thought some people still might want to see it, so here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
>>
File: 1452211495043.jpg (83 KB, 734x689) Image search: [Google]
1452211495043.jpg
83 KB, 734x689
Thank you for your efforts
>>
thanks, it's nice to have some new Elliot content, and he isn't in much of apposition to make it himself
>>
I want to know how he shot himself. Was it through the side of the head or through the mouth.
>>
Forever in our hearts
>>
>>25699531
two guns at the same time
>>
>>25699381
kek at 1:01

where is that from?
>>
stop promoting your shitty videos faggot

mods pls 404 thanks
>>
Eliot-senpai we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25699629
it's from channel 4 "documentary" about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gThKOR5FGz4
>>
lost my shit at the drive footage @ 3:27 was not expecting it lmbo!
>>
>>25699531
in the head and with one gun as he was driving

>>25699581
wrong that's how he planned to do but thats not how he did it
>>
>>25699783
Kind of weird to think about.

Was rich and shit not even ugly and he killed himself because no sex.

I'm poor and no sex and I still don't wanna kill a bunch of girls and myself.
>>
what's the song, supreme documentarian?
>>
>>25699866
You should do it m8. We will always remember here.
>>
>>25699872
"dream baby dream" by black tambourine.

there arent that many lyrics lol
>>
>>25699381
This kid is not a robot, and he deserve to be a virgin and crushed like a gnat

>imaginary problems
>vile true self
>delusion of grandeur
>"broken from birth"
>>
>>25699645

I didnt see it last night, so I'm glad for this thread, fuck off.
>>
>>25699381
C-can you please dump pics?
I missed everything and I would be so grateful ;_;
>>
>>25700076
>>imaginary problems
>>vile true self
>>delusion of grandeur
>>"broken from birth"
Sounds like a robot to me.
>>
If Elrodge was so ass smashed about women rejecting him why didn't he just start raping?
>>
>>25701393
He missed out, he could have went to Sweden and Germany where they give you free sheckels to rape Aryan pussy
>>
>>25701393
I think it's not about the sex itself. It's about the denial he got. He wanted a woman to WANT to have sex with him. He didn't get a prostitute for the same reason.
>>
>>25699381

Thanks for doing this, Anon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.