[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots Today my best friend told me never to speak to her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2
File: 600px-Feel_Drinking.png (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-Feel_Drinking.png
117 KB, 600x600
Hey robots
Today my best friend told me never to speak to her again. She deleted my number and said she'd call the police if I ever tried to contact her or come near her ex boyfriend.
> talk to best friend who saved you from trying to kill yourself
> force her to make a decision to choose between her or ex boyfriend
> she chooses him
> tells you move on without her
> tells you not to go crazy
> you send her message apologizing for getting mad and forcing her to choose anyway

You guys are the only people I have to talk to right now

Pic related, I've been drunk for the last hour or so
>>
>>25697527
you did nothing wrong.

she chose. move on.
>>
>>25697554
I'm trying but what's kinda ironic about that is the fact she said in her long ass message to me that she couldn't just move on magically from him yet she expects me to do that
>>
>>25697527
maybe she just needs some time anon

maybe she'll still be your friend once she figures things out
>>
Here are some excerpts from the message I got
> anon. I made my decision
> I chose him
> He doesn't want me
> I'll get over him eventually. I can;t just do it magically like how you wanted me to
> I want you to stay away from me. Stay away from him
> Don't bring me into anything
> Don't kill yourself. Keep yourself sane. Please
> I'm deleting your number
> Move on. Don't reply. Don't call
> I've been ignoring you for a reason. Stay away

That's all I'm gonna post from the long ass message she sent me. Hope that says some shit
>>
>>25697527
I'm pretty sure that your story is not actually how the events transpired
>>
>>25697800
If you were threatening to kill yourself you honestly are the biggest fuckwit, anyone who puts someone in that position is an absolute cunt
>>
>>25697527
>>25697800
She used you as a feel dumpster
>>
>>25697831
It is. A few days ago we were hanging out and I told her to choose between me or him. They had broken up and he said he didn't want her anymore and she thought I'd go crazy and come after him

I woke up this morning and got a message from her that she had sent in the middle of the night telling me to stay away from both of them and not to go crazy. She's been really worried I'll go crazy since a few times I've gotten really mad at her for stupid shit and she's told me she's scared of me when I get mad. Btw when I get mad I usually take sedatives to keep me from having a full on chimpout, and I had hopes she'd never have to see me take my medications but she did
>>
>>25697855
I wasn't threatening to kill myself. When I tried to kill myself I was going through some shit that had nothing to do with her and that was 2, maybe 3 years ago
>>
How the fuck did you think this was gonna turn out giving a person an ultimatum?
>>
File: 1433263725986.jpg (59 KB, 265x315) Image search: [Google]
1433263725986.jpg
59 KB, 265x315
>>25697915
>when I get mad I usually take sedatives to keep me from having a full on chimpout, and I had hopes she'd never have to see me take my medications but she did

ya blew it
>>
>>25697956
I got mad and lost my temper. It's my fault. Do you honestly believe I was thinking?
>>
>>25697527
I had a similar experieence, the only difference is that i decided to distance myself, she didn't ask me to.

Eventually it won't hurt anon. Find a hobby to keep your mind busy until you find another girl to obsess over and you can start the cycle again.
>>
>>25697995
Does drinking count as a hobby? Because that';s all I've been doing pretty much since I woke up. I'm pretty fucked up right now so please excuse any typos
>>
>>25697915
Have you tried just chilling the fuck out? Start meditating. Anger is almost always a useless emotion that makes shit worse.
Also, why the fuck you giving your best friend ultimatums? That's kind of mean anon.
>>
>>25697886
That's what it feels like. She does get really emotional, a lot of times when it comes to me. She worries about me a lot, or used to at least
>>
>>25698010
Not really, i still drink every night but it's to dull the pain mostly.
Maybe become a wine connosieur?
>>
>>25698040
Meditation never worked. Medication always did. I'm dependent on my sedatives to keep me calm and on alcohol to make me feel warm when nobody else is around. Right now it feels like I'm getting a hug from someone
>>
>>25698076
Funny you should say that. I got a bottle of wine with me right now, even if it's the cheap stuff it's the only thing helping me cope right now
>>
I dont get OPs message its so fucking weird. What is he trying to tell?
>>
>>25697527
>>25697800
>>25697915

"... Women construe your excessive emotionality and want as femenine and needy. A woman wants to lose herself and feel secure in your masculinity. Most women are emotional and neurotic enough without having to deal with your emotional bullshit." -Excerpt from based Oldguyfag's guide to male life.
>>
>>25698092
Surely you could find done alternative to drugs and alcohol. Hobbies or exercise? Find some way to establish meaningful connects with others.

https://youtu.be/ao8L-0nSYzg

I believe in you anon. I hope my virtual hug feels better than your alcohol hug.

>inb4 white knight faggot
>>
>>25698122
Ok. My best friend hates me because I got made at her since I'm a fucking chimp with lots of anger problems. I told her to choose between her ex boyfriend who used to ignore her and play vidya and went crazy and tried to kill his parents or between me. She was my best friend

She sent me a message last night while I was asleep >>25697800

I sent her a message back telling her how I feel about the whole thing even though she told me not to respond. I felt like I had to get it all of my chest. I'm done talking to her since I sent that but I feel like shit since I feel like it's my fault. She told me to move on but it's hard because she was my closest friend and at times she was all I had. Hope that helps
>>
>>25698195
Thanks for trying to help. You don't know how much I appreciate it
>>
>>25697527
Op truly is a faggot. First of all she isn't your friend she is your oneitis. Secondly you shouldn't be talking to your oneitis if she has a boyfriend to begin with. You actually talk to this girl after she has had a boyfriend? Don't talk to woman if they have any obriters, boyfriends, friends that are boy etc.. Also if she never liked you to begin with how could you become so attached.
>>
>>25698195
And thanks for sharing the video with me
>>
>>25698328
Her and I were together before she met this guy. Me broke up because I was a few years older than her and graduated school before she did. Her and I were good friends after that

She didn't meet the other guy til later
>>
>>25697527
Dude, she's a woman. They fairly easy to manipulate IF you already have some short of relationship with them. Just wait a couple days, buy her a gift, and lay on a bunch of apologies. She's forget all about that shit.
>>
>>25698380
I'll keep that in mind. If I get to see her I'll give her something and tell her how sorry I am and why I shouldn't have done all the shit I've did

I should have thought about that since I'm pretty sure it's worked for me before
>>
>>25698360
Still, if she told you that's how she felt...there really is no hope. Just have fun being an autistic loner. It's really not that bad...it's a certain bliss from ignorance that comes from it all. But ya just take this is a lesson...don't fuck with woman that have other romantic interests beside yourself. Sorry, that's the truth, this is /r9k afterall
>>
>>25698427
Back to drinking then...
>>
>>25698205
You're a faggot but at least you can finally move out of the friendzone.
>>
>>25698494
She cheated on a few guys with me. She fucking lost her virginity to me when she was with this guy before
>>
Fuck I feel bad right now. I'm starting to run out of stuff to drink
>>
>>25698649
At least I got a nice buzz going right now
>>
Why was her boyfriend ex in the first place?
>>
>>25698784
To be honest I'm not really sure. Maybe part of it was he used to ignore her and play vidya, maybe part of it was he was just a dick in the first place. I do know part of it was she cheated on him with me
>>
>>25698830
>part of it was she cheated on him with me

lol shit, I don't see why he would even take her back after that

Did she tell him?
>>
>>25698909
oh nevermind I just saw the part where she says he doesn't want her

These are normies you only know IRL, right? They're not r9k people?
>>
>>25698909
Of course she told him. She's the kind of person who feels like shit when she isn't being honest or hides something
>>
>>25698946
damn, you're both trash anyway

It makes me happy that he wouldn't take her back
>>
>>25698937
Far as I know yes. No idea if they even know what r9k is
>>
>>25697527
What is her name OP? Or initials
>>
>>25699154
Not disclosing
>>
>>25699154
whoever she is leave her alone

let OP deal with it himself
>>
>>25699154
4chan is not OPs personal army. Leave him alone
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.