[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is your dream life???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: snowsnow.gif (296 KB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
snowsnow.gif
296 KB, 500x261
Mine is to get a loyal qt gf and live in a small house with some animals. pretty lame I know but years of disappointment have lowered my standards.
>>
Dominating the world
>>
Wife and 5 kids in a prosperous post-race war world.
>>
File: 1442662240156.jpg (89 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1442662240156.jpg
89 KB, 706x706
No longer be sick, make great art, job, woman who I can trust enough to start a family with, less 'diverse' society and eventually die old happy and fulfilled.
>>
>>25696762
>post-race war world
Who you think will be left after this race war?
>>
>>25696801
The jevvs
>>
File: 1451779434633.jpg (48 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451779434633.jpg
48 KB, 1024x768
>>25697085
Not if i have anything to do with it senpai
>>
>>25696707
>Make enough money to support myself, my parents and my depressed sister.
>Find a qt who I can kiss and cuddle
>>
>>25697100
Is this you fa/\/\?
>>
File: 1450479335438.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1450479335438.png
151 KB, 339x288
>>25697176
>fa/\/\

I don't know who that is
>>
>>25696707

Be Peter Pan, and go on adventures with Tink and the lost boys.
>>
>>25697176
Also, that is me in the picture if that was what you where asking
>>
To gain control of a missile silo group, re-set the target cities and launch, starting a nuclear Armageddon
Then I could enjoy the rest of my life, without the noise of modern society
Just knowing all the beautiful people are crying as they watch their world burn, would make me hard for weeks
Sitting in my tent, sipping a Monster and watching the stars for the last time as the sky fills with clouds and a millennial long winter sets in
>>
>>25697370
It said f a m. What are you going to do? Rebelion?
>>
>>25697604
Nothing, just stocking up incase. I still don't have a stab/bullet proof vest or a real stockpile of gas filters.
>>
>>25697620
Man if this really happens I'll be on your side. I'm a little bit sick but fuck man. I'll be there.
>>
>>25697620
Count me in too
>>
File: fourofclubs.jpg (86 KB, 680x485) Image search: [Google]
fourofclubs.jpg
86 KB, 680x485
>>25697929
>>25698516
Just remember the four of clubs friends
>>
File: 1539.jpg (23 KB, 454x702) Image search: [Google]
1539.jpg
23 KB, 454x702
to live permanently in space
to the point that i am too skelly to return to earth
>>
win the lottery and keep doing what i'm doing now (hanging out with friends and playing music), and i'd buy my own place to live, same town. i just don't want to have to worry about money anymore.
>>
>>25696707
Getting 23 Next month.

I never had any dreams.
I dont expect anything to happen.

When I go to bed im thinking about dying, and if its good, if i didnt wake up anymore. But then I think of my both parents who are sick, and still work hard even if they are both 60years plus.

So whats my dream?
To not suffer anymore. But from what? Loneliness? Anger?
>>
To own a small /comfy/ organic farm filled with nice veggies, fruits, and cute animals somewhere tropical. Eat from there everyday, sell anything extra for cool money, maybe breed rabbits to sell as pets, etc.
>>
>loyal qt gf and live in a small house with some animals
exactly mine, but I'd add "being a neet"
>>
Get enough money to afford surgery, purchase a shitty, little house for cheap to turn it into something charming and spend my life with a sweet man making wonderful foods for him, playing video games and keeping a nice garden.
And either have children or some pets.
>>
Perfecting my invention that enables lucid dreaming at will.
>>
I don't really have a dream.
I'm not fit for that nice husband and loving father thing, I got zero patience, suck with girls and the fact of being betrayed by the one I love terrorizes me.
All I want is an home all to myself, a decent job and internet connection and being able to do what the fuck I want in my free time.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.