[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reeee roasties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
So this pops up on my normiebook

It was bad enough that my feed was filles with bro-teir normies crying over bowie but this roastie goes so far as to paint her face and go out fucking clubbing like this

>its a tribute anon

Fuck off- this just shows roasties are so desperate for attention they will literally milk someone's death for a taste of chad's cock
>>
>>25694520

You underestimate the evils of normies.
>>
>>25694520
pretty fucking disgusting desu, bowie is pretty normie-tier but the majority of people ive seen "mourning" him are people who probably couldnt recognise any of his music as his, even if it was fucking space oddity or lets dance
>>
>>25694520

>desperate attention whores

That actually describes Bowie pretty well. But he was a very talented and hard-working desperate attention whore.

Read up on the history behind his musical career sometime.
>>
ITT: Mad virgins

Hilarious
>>
It's the same case with Michael Jackson. Everyone was suddenly an all-time biggest fan of his when he died.

They don't care about the celebrity, they care about how they can exploit and leverage it for their own gain.
>>
>>25694520
Dude we both know that these women are highly attractive, and despite the fact that they indeed try a bit too much to appear as good mating partners, they succeeded at it, while you didn't.

Stop channeling your sexual frustration into anger, try to improve yourself instead.
>>
>>25694655
>Everyone was suddenly an all-time biggest fan
They were

MJ really was that big
>>
>>25694702
MJ was barely spoken about, and when done so it was about how he was a creepy-looking deranged pedophile. MJ was almost a taboo topic until his death.
>>
>>25694520
she looks hot
>>
>>25694745
Aaahahahhahaahahhahah! What a fucking retard! I went through the trouble to post this from my mobile, that's how retarded you are! Ahahhahahahahhahahhaha
>>
File: 1383249577834.jpg (122 KB, 580x700) Image search: [Google]
1383249577834.jpg
122 KB, 580x700
his death reminded me of this song which a girl in HS who I took her virginity liked a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk
>>
>>25694520
"Don't forget about me today! Look.... I'm so awesome for paying tribute to X!!!!!! Don't worry, I'm still alive!"
>>
>>25694838
>>25694658

She really is and i am so damn fucking mad.

I would personally rate her a 9.5/10 and it makes me hate the universe that she wouldnt even let me lick her boots but she goes out clubbing every night desperate for a semen basting from some random chad
>>
>>25694633
>>25694655

>implying the "tch. You weren't even real fans. I bet you didn't even get his greatest work" isn't just another variety of attention vulture

Stop thinking you are clever or unique for saying this, because I see 1000 iterations of the exact same sentiment all over social media
>>
>>25695322
Nar brev she looks scary and hollow. Seriously the chick looks a bit busted in the head. That's why she's wearing Bowie RIP tribute makeup or whatever.
>>
>>25695322
Who even goes out in public like this?
Let alone post it on normiebook
>>
>>25695470
>busted in the head

And busted in the ass too
>>
>>25694876
Feel free to come up with an argument any time mobile-friendo
>>
File: 1452500828599.jpg (19 KB, 314x416) Image search: [Google]
1452500828599.jpg
19 KB, 314x416
>>25695322
>it makes me hate the universe that she wouldnt even let me lick her boots
cuck
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>25695728
Hasnt /r9k/ been /cuck/ for the past few years?
>>
>>25694745
>MJ was barely spoken about, and when done so it was about how he was a creepy-looking deranged pedophile. MJ was almost a taboo topic until his death.

Youngfags are the worst. There was a time when everyone loved Michael. You're just too young to remember. When he died people were just willing to forget his kiddie fiddling for a second.
>>
>>25694520
Grey hair is a massive red flag anon.

This is what you get for having meme-tier friends
>>
>>25694520
>grey hair

Confirmed for meme-tier
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.