[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: ].jpg (11 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
].jpg
11 KB, 324x324
> Tfw 6'0
> Tfw outside to buy groceries
> Tfw so many fucking guys taller than me
> Seek solace in the envious stares of manlets who, although toil through the pain of picking up heavy objects and putting them back down, will always be objectively less attractive
>>
>>25694273
i hope you go bald or some shit
>>
>>25694293
If my hairline recedes I will. Heaps of girls dig bald tall guys
>>
>>25694301
>Heaps
Yeah, nah, aussie girls hate bald manlets. You're out of luck, buddy boy.
>>
>be 6'1
> /fa/, fit and looking good
>l'm a female and guys are too scared to come talk to me
>mfw l have no face
>>
>>25694318
>tfw tall
>tfw thick, lustrous hair I can style however I want
>tfw ginger

May as well be bald and short lads
>>
>tfw getting aroused through the embarrassment of being shorter than other guys
>>
>>25694327
>6'1 girl
>good looking
im sure guys are "scared"
>>
File: 1448180168794.jpg (52 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1448180168794.jpg
52 KB, 704x400
>>25694341
>tfw ginger too
sucks that freckles will always be objectively unattractive
>>
I hope you realize that propping your ego up by focusing on the people who have less than you (especially "less" by a simplistic measurement like height) is ultimately just going to damage your self-esteem by trapping you in the inclination to compare yourself to others. It's literally the same impulse as the people in the manlet threads beating themselves up over it, but dressed up a tad differently.
>>
File: 1443282551612.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443282551612.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>Be 6ft 3
>Fetish is short men fucking taller women cause of being a late bloomer
bullshit
>>
File: shit.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
im short. i dont really feel like that much shit. sure, sometimes i wish i was taller than 5'8 but it doesnt really have a huge effect on my life

why does everyone want me to feel like shit?
>>
>>25694427
>why does everyone want me to feel like shit?
Get off r9k.

irl people don't talk like this unless you have the sorta personality that excessively highlights the occassional slight over the vast majority of interaction you have.
>>
>>25694438
>irl people don't talk like this

You're right. IRL, when I stand next to a manlet on a train, I don't need to say anything. It speaks for itself. Also, when the girls talk to me instead of the shorter guy, that speaks for itself as well.

Why you only hear this stuff on the internet is because people will tell each other the truth while anonymous.
>>
>>25694456
This>>25694386

You're only hurting yourself.
>>
File: 1447568698503.png (97 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
1447568698503.png
97 KB, 600x599
>>25694427
your not short familia your just maymay short though you are on the thresh hold of being true manlet that girls wont look at
>>
>>25694456
you're doing it right now anon

why are you trying to make me feel bad about myself when i dont really in the first place?

do you have something you're insecure about that makes you want to lash out?
>>
>>25694459
I'm hurting myself by being tall? I hope you don't think I'm OP or somebody who spends his time putting the manlets down. I come into any thread with my tallbros.
>>
>>25694481
Sorry if I made you feel bad but I was explaining why people seem so harsh on the internet. It wasn't my intention to put you down. I was explaining that people can be VERY judgmental, without speaking.
>>
>>25694483
Either sarcastic or stupid.

What you said is exactly what >>25694386 referred to. If you can't understand how then you're gonna keep shrinking your personality until you figure it out. Grow up, "tallbro".
>>
>>25694508
>Grow up, "tallbro".

I dunno. I don't think I want to get any taller.
>>
File: 1438006842996.png (274 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1438006842996.png
274 KB, 400x400
im pretty sure at this point, at least half of the posts here at any given time about height, cock size, race etc were specially crafted to get negative reactions out of people, because its le epic and le funny to see people le mad

this board is nothing but memes mixed with truth. you never know what is genuine and what isnt

jesus christ i have to get out
>>
File: KKK.jpg (129 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
KKK.jpg
129 KB, 500x626
Would you rather date an average (not the types you see in 'plain looking' or '5/10' threads, they're actually way above that lmao) white girl or a very hot black girl

there was a thread for fembots and also on reddit as to whether women would date a tall asian guy or a short white guy and they picked the former, so you guys should at least be that objective.
>>
>>25694519
>mixed with truth
don't believe these assholes dude. there hasn't been a single true thing said on this board in months.
including what i just said
>>
>>25694481
Don't listen to this asshat >>25694491. He's literally trying to make strangers feel bad about themselves on the internet. He's trying to defend himself by defending his motivations, but his actions say everything you need to know about him.

Also I'll reiterate. Get off r9k. This place will bring him, you and everyone else down to the lowest low by simple exposure to its noxious worldview.
>>
>>25694526
Average white girl.

>>25694535
>Get off r9k
I think it's funny that people say this. If it were so easy to leave, you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>25694327
Get your roast out of here.
>>
>>25694327
Finished school last year, and there was this chick that was probably 6'2 - I'm 5'9 - and god damn was she gorgeous. Never really talked cause we weren't in the same circles, but yeah.
My point being is that if what you said is honest, I wouldn't be scared of you.
>>
>>25694273
The shorter guys who "pick heavy things up and put them back down" are actually not envious of you, whimp.
I actually enjoy looking at "men" with girl-arms and imagine snapping them in half.
>>
>>25694516
So far you're the smallest man in the thread other than OP. You might even be smaller than him.

>>25694519
>this board is nothing but memes mixed with truth. you never know what is genuine and what isnt
Ya that's what's so toxic about this place. This board literally hits so many insecurities that there's always gonna be SOMETHING to push your buttons and damage your self esteem. The cowards try to hit behind the idea that they're memeing when really they're just a bunch of insecure losers who unironically hurt each other and act like its irony because they overstated it in an exaggerated fashion, but the real message hits people's emotions all the same. This place brainwashes people into self-hatred, turning depressive people in on themselves and getting them addicted to self-lasceration. It's one of the most emotionally toxic things I've ever seen and honestly the world would be significantly better if it were deleted.
>>
>201 cm
>never fit in
>just felt like a big piece of shit people would rather not exist
>>
>>25694584
>So far you're the smallest man in the thread
>manlets trying to hit me with the "ur small on the inside" insult

lol
just lol
>>
>>25694600
>implying a man isnt made by his actions
>implying you can be a man because of something handed to you
>>
>>25694481
Just start working out. Height dont mean shit. Its what you make out of yourself. You can obtain a greater physique than a skinny, twig-looking motherfucker with long, thin arms.
A few hundred years ago, people used to be much shorter but with stronger bones and muscles.
>>
>>25694542
>I think it's funny that people say this. If it were so easy to leave, you wouldn't be here.
Eh meh, conditioning works any way you do it. If you couldn't go on any of these self-hatred threads without half the posters fighting the circle jerk and telling everyone to leave, the people who promote the negativity would start to look ridiculous and the threads would die. Moreover, I've noticed that if just one person breaks the circle jerk, other people catch on and start breaking it also, so it's prolly worth doing.
>>
>>25694600
I'm not even short, dumbass. I might even be taller than you. I just like to break up the self-hatred circle jerks on this board. Moreover, the "small on the inside" insult is a thing for a reason. Trust me dude, whatever advantage you might get socially from height is more than dissipated once people catch on that you're petty and insecure enough to want to insult shortbros on the internet. Bet you couldn't even look them in the eyes and say that stuff 2bh.
>>
>>25694666
laugh
out
loud

original
>>
>>25694683
i see you have no argument and have to resort to a not-even-original post

pathetic
>>
>>25694341
In exactly the same boat, just gotta find a girl that likes gingers
>>
>5'7
>work in abattoir, loud as fuck
>my boss is well over 6 feet
>has to lean down when I shout directly into his ear
JUST
>>
>>25694683
Man you aren't even smart enough to troll me (also, on the off chance you were trolling from the beginning - I only posted the stuff against you to fight the tone in the thread - I was using you to talk to everyone else).

Just gtfo, little boy. Honestly kiddo, poor show.
>>
>>25694723
>5'7
>work in abattoir

you are woman repellent
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.