[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finished trade school a month ago, been NEET since how do i muster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1415016545236.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1415016545236.png
19 KB, 571x448
finished trade school a month ago, been NEET since
how do i muster up courage to call companies for work?__?
>>
by stop being a bitch and go live for yourself.

or be a gigantic pussy and mooch finances off people and go nowehrrw in life, probably killing yourself in the next 10 years because "the whole world is out to get me and life is too hard for me to do the most basic activities that even someone with an IQ 70 points lower than me can do"
>>
depends, what trade?
>>
>>25694214
second option sounds more appealing

>>25694242
does it matter?
>>
>>25694254
some fields you can bs your way into jobs with almost no social interaction i.e. IT
>>
>>25694254
No shit it matters
>>
>>25694254
Just tell us, you already sound like a small dick cunt so our opinions arent going any lower.
>>
>OP is a passive aggressive little bitch
>OP has no future
>Asks for help but wastes everybody's time with his bullshit

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp before I give one fuck.
>>
>>25694304
>>25694307
>>25694322
just called a place now but they don't have much work this month but will get more in few weeks and he said i could swing by with my resume and they'll call when they need
>>25694422
>passive aggressive
how?? :S
>OP has no future
so true
>>
>>25694254

then fuck you and streamline the process before you waste bandwidth bitching for the next decade on the internet about how hard your life is when in reality you have a roof over your head and shitty enablers providing your garbage existence with financial support while people with real problems in life face them head on.

seriously why do you even exist if your whole life consists of gravitating everyone's attention and focus on you like an infant

every post you submit here you have to tell 4chan that you're not a robot, yet even robots serve a purpose in their lives, you just suck resources and shit
>>
>>25694468
damn dude
who pissed in your coffee?
>>
>>25694468
Projection or you're just having a really bad day.
I guess the wagecuck life truly is hell.
>>
>>25694183
Alcohol.
I get tipsy before most phonecalls, makes me almost sound like I'm not totally socially inept
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (70 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
70 KB, 300x250
Just be yourself. Be yourself and the jobs will come!
>>
>a month

It's already too late. You took too long and now there's a suspicious gap in your resume that makes you undesirable.
>>
>>25696005
I already have gaps with months, if not years, in the past

neet lyfe
>>
>>25694468
The edges on this kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.