[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I think my little brother is turning into a robot. He's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: cheeseup.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
cheeseup.gif
1 MB, 360x240
Guys I think my little brother is turning into a robot. He's currently on holidays after finishing his final year at school and all he does is sit at home watching people play minecraft on youtube, watching myth busters on tv, never hanging out with friends our leaving the house except to go watch a movie like once a week.

He didn't do particularly well in school and isn't going to university, his only real motivation is do go into business or politics based on his idolisation of Don Draper and Frank Underwood. He wears suits and formal wear everywhere he goes, regardless of venue or occasion.

He doesn't like music, he refuses to read and has no discernible interests in anything not even vidya, preferring to watch other people play on youtube, not on twitch.

He doesn't even really seem to like to party which I was doing a lot of when I was his age despite not being very popular/cool.

Can I help him at all? Is he depressed? What should I be doing?

pic unrelated
>>
>>25692733
>asking other robots how to make someone stop being a robot

How could you fuck up this badly?
>>
Sounds like he's just LAZY, OP. Tell him that if he wants to be a businessman, he has to STUDY business, which means going to University. Anybody can get into Uni but not everybody starts at the same level.
>>
>>25692757
not everyone here is full robot, I thought some of the more self-aware posters might be able to offer some insight or perhaps be able to interpret his behaviour.

>>25692808
i think that's part of it. we've told him this, but it doesn't seem to have had any effect. do you think he'll grow out of it?
>>
>>25692733
Don't do shit, let your brother do what he wants
>>
>>25692733
Force him out of it
>>
File: 1452095540852.png (643 KB, 1050x1250) Image search: [Google]
1452095540852.png
643 KB, 1050x1250
>>25692733
Encourage your brothers lifestyle.

It'll make you look better when your parents are deciding the inheritance.
>>
>>25692733

I've found that everyone who idolises psychopaths in the media and want to be like them are actually ordinary, if not above average people in terms of empathy who are just extremely insecure and narcissistic due to their introversion, and those are usually the people least suited for work that requires ruthlessness and perseverance, you should really try and get your brother to reevaluate.
>>
my little brother shitposts on here all day long

he even made a post about getting cucked at a concert. then when i replied he left the thread
>>
Sounds like me when i was 18
i got a job, and even though i'm still a dumbass i'd be a lot worse if i hadn't done that
>>
>>25692733
he is fine as long as he is not browsing r9k like you do
>>
>>25694178
This.

You sound like a tool OP.
>>
>>25692733
>Watching minecraft
I seriously hope you don't let him do this.

>Wear suits everywhere
Advanced faggotry. Get him to stop this at once.
>>
>>25694275
>Advanced faggotry. Get him to stop this at once.
reportoftheweek manages to pull it off
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.