[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about that 2016 semester! How's it going robots? You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: college.jpg (39 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
39 KB, 660x371
How about that 2016 semester!

How's it going robots? You making friends, hitting the gym, eating healthy, and going to class?

Who else has already contemplated suicide? Show of hands!
>>
File: CYa3m4BWsAE0xPO.jpg (37 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
CYa3m4BWsAE0xPO.jpg
37 KB, 599x400
>>25692623
It's only the first day back for me mayne, but I guess it's fine. Pretty chill Electricity and Magnetism prof.
>>
>1 day in
>not eating
>go to bed at 6 am
>only friend on campus is doing an internship several states away
>contemplate suicide every night

Everything's just peachy anon.
>>
>>25692623
i think about killing myself every single day. no fedora

i think i'm coming close to finally pulling the trigger.
>>
>>25692693
First day for me too.

I'm already having a panic attack because I found out I need the class I was planning to drop. I haven't bought books and I already missed the first day.

Going back to campus got me so stressed out I just shut myself in my room for the rest of the day and didn't go get food so I'm eating shit out of cans.
>>
>>25692764
>didn't go get food so I'm eating shit out of cans
>not ordering a custom made pizza from dominoes

Come on man, you can do better than that.

>I haven't bought books and I already missed the first day

What's your major anon?
>>
>>25692816
Liberal arts degree better off just dying.

It's a math class. I thought I only needed this other math class but turns out I need this one too so I now have 2 math classes and am bad at math.

Might as well be autistic for how socially retarded I am but I'm terrible at math. JUST
>>
>>25692927
What math courses are they? I can't imagine what kind of maths they want you to do for a Liberal arts degree.
>>
>>25692945
really basic shit. Basically gen ed. I put em off for too long and they're like the only thing between me and sweet release of wagecuck land.
I only managed to pass high school algebra with the help of 1 on 1 tutoring and make-up exams. 2 uni level math classes in 1 semester makes me want to die.
>>
File: 1444726576543.png (82 KB, 350x492) Image search: [Google]
1444726576543.png
82 KB, 350x492
>>25692698
R-randy? Don't commit suicide please.
>>
>>25693011
Not Randy. Too much of a pussy to end it.
>>
>>25692996
Get all the help you need anon, I'm pretty sure there's plenty of resources on campus you can take advantage of. You can power through this.
>>
>>25692623
Friends what friends ?
Started working out for about a week.
This year like all others will be spent alone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.