[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 255x231
I'm scared /r9k/ I'm so so scared.

My family keeps on threatening to break up and kill themselves if I don't get a girlfriend but I'm just so scared of talking to girls I just can't but I'm so scared if I don't talk to any.

I'm so scared I don't know why but I'm scared and i've been scared of girls and I like girls but I just can't.

Do you guys feel like this to? Do you guys know this fear for no reason?
>>
File: 769.jpg (106 KB, 645x468) Image search: [Google]
769.jpg
106 KB, 645x468
>My family keeps on threatening to break up and kill themselves if I don't get a girlfriend
okay friendo
>>
>>25692307
The hell. Why do they care so much? Isn't that kind of... insane?
>>
>My family keeps on threatening to break up and kill themselves if I don't get a girlfriend

Tell them to take out life insurance first.
>>
>>25692307
Sound like a friend of mine, another robot.

His mother is an overbearing bitch who's slowly driving him insane about not finding a gf. He constantly get compared to his normalfag siblings.
>>
>>25692328

It's our culture, they are mad that they aren't grandparents yet and don't think life is worth living if you aren't breeding.
>>
>>25692307
What kind of fucked up shit is that?
>>
>>25692345

I don't have siblings and they keep on telling me that they wished that I had brothers so they could lock me up in an insane asylum.

I have no mental problems but they say that because I don't know anything about cars and I'm afraid of woman well...that makes me retard and they call me a faggot.

A lot of times they really think I'm gay and it hurts bad because I'm not.

I'm just so scared, I feel pathetic man.
>>
>>25692346
Are they white?
They should kill themselves though regardless.
People who don't believe in Antinatalism are pure cancer and probably retarded.
>>
>>25692372

My father told me he attempted to kill himself 5 times because I don't have a girl friend he says my mother saved him those 5 times.
>>
>>25692378

We are gypsy, so Indians but we pass as white-European very easily.
>>
You should probably break contact with them for your own safety. Who knows when they'll decide to kill you for family honor or some bullshit.
>>
>>25692378
It does sound like some deranged hick family.
>>
>>25692402

I can't, I'm pretty stupid. I've never been to school and I have no sense of direction when traveling.

If I were to split up from them I'd probably die on the streets.
>>
>>25692396
>gypsy
Holy fuck. No wonder this shit sounds weird.
>>
>>25692434

Yeah yeah get your poo-in-loo and your jokes about us stealing out of the way I'm used to it.

I have stomach problems that make me have to stay in the bathroom for an hour at a time, when I've tried to talk to girls or just to strangers my stomach and face convulses and I begin an uncontrollable fit of coughing.

So I don't do any stealing.

I just sit and rot away like the piece of garbage that I am.
>>
>>25692464
I'm just saying gypsy's are known to be pretty fucked up.
>>
>>25692520

All of my cousins are fine, every other gypsy I know is fine.

Only I'm the weird one, only I'm the stupid one. I'm so embarrassed of myself that I don't even speak our language anymore because I'm afraid I'll mess pronunciation up.
>>
>>25692386
Well at least we know your dad wasn't cucked by your mom. It's clear your loser genetics came from your dad.
>>
>>25692552
Black anon here and I feel your pain you gipsy scum. My mom would actually get mad and bitch at me for never having a gf. I keep trying but theres just no easy way to break it to these retards that I prefer the pc to the pussy

I were also disowned by my dad recently, for being a virgin. I haven't seen the bitch in 8 years and when I do see him, he immediately blows me the fuck out and basically calls me a virgin nerd while laughing in my face.

Thought he'd be proud I'm not stupid at the least but I guess not. Parents are fucking stupid OP

Leave retarded family and their old ways asap.
Focus more on your hobbies/interests
Seek medical help for possible anxiety/self conscious issues
Make friends after getting help

Enjoy the rest of your existence without the idiots and good night/morning anon.
>>
Christ, OP. My honest advice is to cut ties with them immediately. If you don't plan on getting a gf, or can't; the sooner you stop caring about them, the better. Godspeed.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.