[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im the meth guy. I do Methamphetamine. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1451188150179.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1451188150179.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
Im the meth guy.
I do Methamphetamine.
Ask me anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>Whats your favorite car meth guy?
My favorite car is the Ford Mustang, V8 and up.
>>
>>25691795
What's more addictive, meth or WoW?
>>
>>25691888
They go great together, but wow of course.
>>
>>25691795
That's a comfy as fuck pic
>>
>>25691795

Why would you do drugs when you could just mow lawn?
>>
How many teeth you got?
>>
Whats it like? My cousin said its the best high, even better than her first crack hit
>>
File: 1445946647639.jpg (178 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
1445946647639.jpg
178 KB, 600x425
>>25691795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHQ9sxyDOBA

why arent you masturbating
>>
>>25691795
I hate you. I don't even know you but I know everything I need to know that you deserve to die. Everyone of you junkies are human filth, nothing but selfish sacks of flesh, just look at you. You disgrace your body and mind and for what, a "good feeling", a way to brag about how cool your are, I mean just look at this thread, oh your the "Meth guy" oh so cool acting like you are anyone important. I can't wait until you are dying from your precious drug or in jail getting your colon stretched out by some prison monkey. You druggies are ruining the last safe place I thought I had on the internet, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY FROM HERE, JUST LEAVE THIS PLACE IS NOT FOR YOU I HATE YOU NORMALFAGS WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.
>>
>>25693335
Fucking newfag doesn't even remember methbro.

Ofc this isn't the original methbro, you're not even talking about fucking hookers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.