[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TINDER SUPPORTS EUGENICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 141232523532.png (548 KB, 710x652) Image search: [Google]
141232523532.png
548 KB, 710x652
Even women on Tinder do not want to be faced with us robots. We are too genetically inferior for them and they do not even want to acknowledge our existence. Now even the tech industry has turned against us. Recently Tinder has introduced an 'elo rating' for all accounts that track your attractiveness. If too many people do not want to match with you, less people will see you and you will be placed in an 'ugly people' pool.

Face it, women would rather share Chad with multiple other women than settle down with a robot or beta. We are fucked and now technology companies are catering towards these women by even further reducing our chances. All dating websites will soon turn into places where women and a few attractive men will get access to VIP spaces while we undesirables have to fight for some leftovers.

IT ONLY KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND WORSE EVERY SINGLE YEAR

http://www.fastcompany.com/3054871/whats-your-tinder-score-inside-the-apps-internal-ranking-system
>>
>>25690259
Tinder most likely does that for women as well.
>>
>>25690306
There aren't a whole lot of men who refuse most women. Their status automatically gets inflated until they are only matched with high ranking males whom will gladly take a woman for every day of the week.
>>
>get a match
>send a message
>either get no response or get unmatched
>>
They can swipe left themselves or the server can do it for them, it doesn't make much difference in the end.
>>
File: eyeswideshut.jpg (208 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
eyeswideshut.jpg
208 KB, 768x1024
>>25690259
I now believe social media is just an extension of MKULTRA.
>>
>>25690259
it's a needed thing, so that women who are really picky don't get matched with ugly people over and over and treat them like shit
but now that it's known, people are going to try to gauge and measure their e-peen through it and it's going to ruin the service
>>
>>25690259
I don't think social media is good at predicting how attractive someone is

Girls tend to take alot of selfies but if you're taking a picture of yourself then it's obviously not going to be an accurate representation of what you look like on average - you'll try your best to make yourself look good

Women on tinder often have profiles which have many selfies (in my experience), so I think they tend to look better than they actually do

Women are masters of deception
>>
In the 3 weeks that I used Tinder I only got 3 matches from real girls. 2 of them didn't respond but I actually got a date with the third. Of course, she stopped responding to my texts the day after our date.

I stopped when one of my friends downloaded it and had more than 10 matches by the end of the day. He literally laughed and said, "That's a lot? I swipe left most of the time". Dick.
>>
>>25690976
he probably bought tinder plus and swiped right for 6 hours straight
>>
>women would rather share Chad with multiple other women than settle down with a robot or beta

but this is literally how most mammals work
>>
>>25690259
The new update seems like it would favor women more than men (all types).

Yeah, most will probably would rather share with other women that scored the attractive guys, be open, and get cheated on; It's been that way for years ever since us humans existed.

Only 1% of people on tinder ends up getting a date; once a day.

>>25690306
Yeah, but most of them want to date other guys that are already surrounded by other women.

Women tend to think in groups; If they see other women rating other men less then they will do the same thing since most of them can't think for themselves.

Can't wait till chemical castration opens up :).
>>
>>25690866
MKUltra was a psyop to control people's minds, the categorization and data-entry of modern tech is probably handled by a very different branch
>>
just turn on some chad hacks till you get high elo

>chads will smurf tinder for easy wins
>>
>>25690799
if it ranks them relative to each other then there will be women at the bottom that get 80% swiped. They'd then get paired up with the bottom men who get >1% swiped.
>>
>>25690866
loominarty confirm?
>>
>>25691107
Except back in the 1950's it was 1 woman to 1 man and a guy could get at least laid after marriage. sleeping around was seen as wrong and women knew that they all couldn't have Chad.
>>
I wonder if they'll ever change the app to be more guy friendly
if too many guys leave, there won't be enough betas to pad the stats and populate the queue, meaning the app will start to go dead
the whole point around it is a ton of people apply, but only a few get laid
but if those who don't get laid left in large numbers, it'd come crashing down
>>
Who /over1000matches/ master race here?
>>
What if you're attractive but your type is typically considered unattractive people?
>>
>>25690976
>>25691022
This. Tinder puts men, possibly women too but it wouldn't surprise me if it only applied to men, on the bottom of women's stacks if they just keep swiping right. It also tracks such things as how many friends you have on your kikebook profile, the more friends you have, the bigger your chance to land on the top of the women's stacks is.

Of course, if you subscribe to their service and give them your shekels, you will get favorable treatment, such as no penalty for continuous right swiping, coupled with the unlimited number of 'likes'.
Living in a big city with a high population density helps though. I have managed to score a chick on Tinder - and I am by no means Chad - who lives just 200m next to me. That was in September and I fuck her still.
>>
>>25690866

So much this.

It's so fucking obvious.
>>
>>25690866
What's this movie about, anyway?
>>
>>25690259
>tfw we cyberpunk now
>>
>>25690799
I'd imagine the people at Tinder would be smart enough to realise this and would adjust their algorithm to account for this.
>>
>>25690976

Is it stupid if Im petty enough not to considersomeone attractive if they find me ugly? this is why i hate tinder
>>
>>25692454
On the surface, a romance drama between Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. In the background, Ilerminaty secret society conspiracy stuff.
>>
>>25690259

What's the problem with this exactly?

You've got a much larger chance of actually matching with someone compatible rather than getting butthurt when all the females completely out of your league reject you. It actually makes internet dating viable for omegas.
>>
File: Cartoon17.jpg (217 KB, 781x1600) Image search: [Google]
Cartoon17.jpg
217 KB, 781x1600
>>25692225
I actually tried to make an argument that you're just romanticizing the past but... you're right

The 50's were the end of the older forms of relationships where basically men would court women and women would choose from her potential suitors. They started relationships young and generally become monogamous from a younger age. These girls were still virgins.

Then the dating scene emerged out of America as younger people become more independent and detached from the more traditional family.

The primary thing that's changed is the standard of living and the expectations. My grandparents had an arranged marriage when they were around 16 and they lived happily and loved each other until my grandfather died. They grew up in a village and didn't have these desires to go out and spend the first half of their life fucking around with other people until they just had to settle for something.

The vast majority of women fantasize about old boyfriends. The majority of women would go back to an old boyfriend if given the chance. Most women rate their first boyfriend as better than their current partner. But it's the norm to just accept this and be the provider for a woman who's settling for you and you're settling for her after she's already been used up by all her preferred choices

Relationships are shit. Real love doesn't exist. You'll never be her ideal and she'll never be yours. Existence sucks
>>
>>25692639
>Relationships are shit. Real love doesn't exist. You'll never be her ideal and she'll never be yours.

all true, but

>Existence sucks

Nope, feminism and tinder means we as men get to fuck around as much as we like until we're 40-50.

get built

get rich

get laid

use every ounce of this moronic feminist movement and drain it for all it's worth, have it backfire in women's faces so hard they'll think men came up with it. you're not tied to a family, not working the fields and not stuck in a little village you were born in BECAUSE it's not the 1950's, that's a good thing. women everywhere are literally saying they want to be used up and thrown away, listen to them.
>>
>>25692879
I bet people in the 70's were saying this

>"lol, man, just give in and have some fun with a few girls while they're loose. We'll be studs fucking all the hot girls until we die"
Then he ends up marrying one of those sluts due to lack of decent women and his daughter is twice as much of a whore
>>
>>25692879
>women everywhere are literally saying they want to be used up and thrown away, listen to them.

What if I really hate the idea of using and throwing away women. I want my partner to be happy with me. Should i get an arranged mariage to a 12 year old 3rd world loli?
>>
I guess Tinder for women is kind of like a man going to a brothel, except they don't have to pay.
>>
>>25693111
12 in Philippines

Anywhere lower?
>>
>>25691981

undertasted toast

>smurf tinder with chad pics, match a bunch
>talk with a lot of females but don't actually meet up with any
>upload your real pictures
>get matched with hotties
>repeat
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
>can't get hookups through Tinder
>women usually insult me
>I've actually been turned down by prostitutes
Doomed to be alone forever, I guess.
>>
>>25690259
So if robots make account en masse to spam reject swipes on hot girls they'll be forced into the same pool as ugly people?
>>
I can already see some cunt bitching on normiebook about how she only sees betas and robots on tinder, trying her best to ignore the fact she is apart of the lowest 10 percent.
>>
>>25690799
>There aren't a whole lot of men who refuse most women

I do. I don't like stacey's
>>
>tfw stuck in tinder elo hell
>>
>>25690259
I get matched with only 8/10 - 9/10 Stacy's and they message me first.
>feelsgoodfam.jpg

>>25692639
>These girls were still virgins.
>IMPLYING THEY FUCKING STUCK AROUND AFTERWARD
This needs to fucking stop. You autists need to fucking put this argument to bed. Women were never faithful like you have built up in your mind. Do you even know what the fuck a Dear John letter is? I'm sick of hearing about women of the past being so great. They never were and never will be.
>>
>>25694123

>Women were never faithful like you have built up in your mind.

Yes they were, because they would be punished for being whores.
>>
>>25692987
I can imagine the men who were born in the 1980s would be the most fucked over.

Followed the advice of the older generations, worked on themselves.
Now they're 30ish and its 2016 and all they have left to pick out of is scraps.

At least people born after 1980 knew what was coming
>>
wtf?

how do you reset this?

I kept changing my profile over again and I like how it is now but I don't get as many matches as before for some reason. Fucking bullshit.

I even swiped right on the whales who probably swipe right for any guy.
>>
>>25694137
Why do you think they were even threatened with punishment or punished in the first place, faggot? Because they would act out of line. So no, they were NOT as faithful as you would like to think. It was definitely not as many (limiting factors due to technology, ideology, some morals), but you're forgetting that the "FREE LOVE" movement was just a decade later. Stop being so naive.
>>
>>25694162
Go to a larger city and get a bunch of matches. It'll boost your elo score a shit ton.
>>
>>25694205
even better GPS spoof to a larger city.

Bonus points: spoof to another country so that you get more matches for exoticness
>>
>>25692590
His point is that even the girls he has a potential for being matched with are still seeing and choosing Chad over average or below average guys.

Every girl always has more and better options, especially with online dating.
>>
>>25694189

America has always been way more matriarchal than the rest of the world. I don't idolize American in "the fifties."
>>
If you're not worthy of being in the gene pool, then don't be upset when you're kicked out of the gene pool. They're actually serving the human race by doing this.
>>
>>25694303
This may have been true centuries ago
>>
>participating in any of this crap

Your chances are just as good in real life. Sure you may get a few girls to talk to you on dating websites, but they won't go anywhere. Ever.
>>
>>25692639
>You'll never be her ideal and she'll never be yours.

I hate this new age obsession with "ideal" people. Huge reason why no one wants to settle and are depressed.
>>
>>25692639
>The majority of women would go back to an old boyfriend if given the chance

Have experienced this first hand. I can't handle the feel. I dont know what te fuck to do.
>>
>>25690259
Well, I'm glad I gave up on it after only three months and matches in the single digits..
>>
>>25690976
I went about 3 weeks at one point without any matches before I gave up.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 547x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 547x691
>using Tinder
>expecting anything but superficial qualifications

It's literally a hook up app. Not a marriage or relationship app. Go cry about how you can't get NSA with young women, go ahead.
>>
>>25694499
Thus happens to me on okcupid. I've done it on 3 separate occasions, each time with the exact same results. Largely ignored by average/slightly above average women, and messaged by extreme fatties and black women.

I made a fake Chad profile and it was a huge, soul-crushing mistake. I didn't even fill out his profile. Just a few pics and set his height at 6'2.
>>
>>25690259
How is that bad?
>>
>>25690259
>http://www.fastcompany.com/3054871/whats-your-tinder-score-inside-the-apps-internal-ranking-system

how do I see my tinder elo fami?
>>
>>25690866
How is social media MKULTRA? Are we just spouting conspiracy maymays?
>>
>>25690259
who gives a fuck only degenerates use tinder.
>>
File: 1409640034463.png (347 KB, 513x612) Image search: [Google]
1409640034463.png
347 KB, 513x612
>>25690259
>mfw on Tinder I'd be a silver 1

JUST
SHIT
MY
FUCK
UP
>>
>>25694628
>I made a fake Chad profile and it was a huge, soul-crushing mistake. I didn't even fill out his profile. Just a few pics and set his height at 6'2.
Were they asking to smash in the first message?
>>
File: 1424997333042.jpg (55 KB, 633x960) Image search: [Google]
1424997333042.jpg
55 KB, 633x960
>>25694869
Remember the dress?
Remember when Facebook did an experiment editing people's news feed without permission?
>>
>>25694142
I'm sorry, but...37 here. 19-y-o in bed snoring next to me. And I am a skinnyfat and make 40k a year.
>>
>>25694956
How are those MKULTRA?
>>
File: 1446183034855.jpg (104 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446183034855.jpg
104 KB, 500x500
>>25690259
>get all anons to get tinder accounts
>spam the algorithm with only left swipes
>???
>PROFIT!
>>
>>25692225
Are you feeling me?
>>
>>25695062
I'm sure he's very pretty you fucking faggot.
>>
>>25695443
No, it's a girl. She's not very pretty, actually. But the pretty one comes over tomorrow.
>>
>>25695106
This is great mischief tooo bee fairio
>>
File: angryfeels.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angryfeels.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>25690259
Why don't they do something about the real problem instead, the shit ton of women who use Tinder all wrong.
Swiping right means that you WANT to get to know that person, you are SUPPOSED to talk to the person if you match.
Swiping right just to see if the other person did should be a banable offense
>>
File: _20160112_094218.jpg (60 KB, 768x866) Image search: [Google]
_20160112_094218.jpg
60 KB, 768x866
I have all these 5s in my inbox. One just messaged me and of course it's the typical "Heyy!", because as we all know women aren't clever and or/original.

What do I say back?
>>
don't respond, be the chad you always never were
>>
>>25695800
Just say "hey" back, and let her take the lead.
Answer as short as possible, be very vague and never ask follow up questions.
>>
>>25695865
So basically, message like a typical female?

I'll try it.
>>
>>25695800
>3 "y"-s

She wants it
>>
>>25690799
Lots of guys turn women down you butthurt roastie
>>
>>25695931
Well her profile did say " I love Hispanic, Native American, Black, and Asian men the most."

I fall into two of those, so does that mean I automatically get this pussy? Is that how this works?
>>
>>25695878
>massive rise in autistic and brown people
>most kids are born to poor people
>"eugenics"
i think OP is just wondering why he's so lazy that he can't even perform a basic function. eugenics couldn't possibly be part of this conversation unless we are thinking that obesity is superior.
>>
>>25695986
Not automatically but you start on easy mode with her. Do what
>>25695865
said and you're probably set
>>
File: not good frog.jpg (3 KB, 124x119) Image search: [Google]
not good frog.jpg
3 KB, 124x119
>>25690259
>this means people will have an elo hell rating in tinder and league of legends
>>
File: micheal.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
micheal.gif
1 MB, 250x250
so when exactly would someone reach the elo hell of tinder?
>>
File: 1452535612754.jpg (43 KB, 297x396) Image search: [Google]
1452535612754.jpg
43 KB, 297x396
>>25696120
>inb4 real life elo system
>already in elohell
>>
I get 3 or so matches a month. They're fairly cute.

A-am I in the ugly pool?
>>
>>25692376
>This. Tinder puts men, possibly women too but it wouldn't surprise me if it only applied to men, on the bottom of women's stacks if they just keep swiping right.
sauce?
>>
File: 1407726797971.png (3 KB, 226x166) Image search: [Google]
1407726797971.png
3 KB, 226x166
>>25690934

Also everyone's standards are inflated online. Tons of girls I scroll by on okc are the same ones that turn my head irl.

It's toxic, really. For everyone.
>>
>>25696216
Only a matter of time now.

>The Chinese government is building an omnipotent "social credit" system that is meant to rate each citizen's trustworthiness.
>Users are encouraged to flaunt their good credit scores to friends, and even potential mates. China's biggest matchmaking service, Baihe, has teamed up with Sesame to promote clients with good credit scores, giving them prominent spots on the company's website.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
>>
>>25692376
So I can't just make an empty facebook profile for tinder?
I'm not social at all but that is what I was thinking of doing to try and get out more.
>>
>>25696316
You can, except you'd need pictures of yourself on the Facebook profile to use on Tinder.
>>
>>25696358
Yea, I have old pictures (2-3 years). Just gonna need to work out the courage to get friends and go to the bars a couple times in the next month or so.
>>
>>25694471
If a person isn't ideal, the cons outweigh the pros and there's no point in having a relationship.
>>
>>25691107
And that is how the decline of society starts. All poor 3rd world societies practice this behaviour, while all successful areas practice monogamy. Monogamy motivates people to work together and keeps up the birth rate while still having good genetic selection towards intelligence. Now we are more and more going towards a tribal society where only the strong 'alpha' males get to reproduce so instead of intelligence and cooperation we get strength and dominance. The slow africanization of western culture.
>>
File: 1453254236342.png (95 KB, 1391x509) Image search: [Google]
1453254236342.png
95 KB, 1391x509
>>25690866
This.

There is just too much of a coincidence between the extremely rapid change in society and elimination of rational discourse and the creation of social media. The most ridiculous propaganda and opinions are pushed into the main stream now.

Even I as a robot used to have a few friends and some sort of a social life until social media became a thing. It completely changed the social dynamics, everyone is glued to their phones now to the point where they make me, as someone with autism, look normal. It's so bizarre.
>>
>>25690866
Nobody wants to date ugly people. It doesn't take mind control to make them think that.
>>
>>25692225
The baby boom generation have sold us out. It used to be this way for hundreds of years and now we are the thankful 'early adopters' of this disgusting meat market hook up culture. Within 50 years from stable families most children are now born to single mothers who proceed to leech welfare while continuing to fuck the alpha guys. There is no hope for betas other than hope they get lucky and find escapism in video games and movies.
>>
>tfw stuck in tindr elo hell
>I deserve Chadlenjour but these normies are holding me back

FEELSFUCKINGBADMAN

jalebr fkdue dlsenflfjxhsoehfbfkcja
>>
File: file.png (386 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
file.png
386 KB, 720x1280
just registered senpai
>>
>>25690259
Eugenics is a technicality. We're never gonna reproduce anyway. Doesn't matter if it's by state design or by roasties choice.
>>
>>25692244
There will always be more men on the application than women. It works just like night clubs, which market almost exclusively towards women because where there are women men are also present. If some men leave, the remaining men will have a higher chance of success which in turn lures other guys in. The only way for a dating application to ruin it's business is to scare women away. Part of censoring ugly men from the average women is to improve the service they provide, since most women on Tinder want only to be matched with the alphas which makes the betas desperate enough to buy premium features to have a chance at all.
>>
>>25696223

No, you're a fucking Chad.

I've had 3 matches since August last year: 2 prostitutes and a bot.

Some robot on here made me resintall becaus apparently when he did he got a bunch of matches magically. Spoiler: I got jack shit.
>>
>>25696987
>makes the betas desperate enough to buy premium features to have a chance at all

A whole new meaning for betabux
>>
>>25694123
>This needs to fucking stop. You autists need to fucking put this argument to bed. Women were never faithful like you have built up in your mind
How many people have grandparents that divorced? Not a whole lot. Monogamy doesn't ensure that women won't cheat, but it sure decreases their temptation to cheat a whole lot. It is a known fact that men and women bond with their first sexual partner way more intensely than any other after.
>>
>>25694471
>I hate this new age obsession with "ideal" people.
That is because it used to be the way that people were forced to deal with each other. That way you slowly grow into each other's ideal partners as you learn and know what your partner likes. This is why most old marriages are extremely solid.

Now no one wants to stick around. People want the ideal partner right off the bat and that simply doesn't work, so they get frustrated and start screwing around on the first date.
>>
>>25694137
>>25697067
Conservatives were born cucks. You admire past cucks while complaining about the present. The cucks you admire, admired the cucks before them while complaining about their present day. And so forth.
>>
File: 1324615421642164.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1324615421642164.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
>>25696964

> super liked

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25694303
If you think letting women decide about the gene pool is a good idea have a good look at ghettos and single mothers.
>>
>>25694480
There is nothing you can do, society has been ruined. Men and women chase each other like teenagers well into their 30s. The hook up culture and social media has turned people into extreme narcissists that do not care about other people or society. Their entire life is about maximizing their own short term pleasure.
>>
File: 1427771818221.jpg (6 KB, 142x197) Image search: [Google]
1427771818221.jpg
6 KB, 142x197
have any of you dolts considered just not using Tinder?
>>
>>25695800
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>25696964
Wait, what? Does it fucking track when you almost swipe left?
>>
>>25694533
Exactly the same happens though on all other dating platforms. Society is rapidly phasing classic relationships out and glorifying short-term sexual encounters and fuck-buddy type relationships.
>>
>>25697095
My grandparents did not divorce, but they should have. My grandpa was an angry abusive asshole, and now he's a helpless leech.
>>
>>25694628
>I made a fake Chad profile and it was a huge, soul-crushing mistake. I didn't even fill out his profile. Just a few pics and set his height at 6'2.

Yep this has been done before many times on r9k. All the things about personality, personal-growth and how to act around women get thrown out of the window. It is literally all genetics, if you have good looks it doesn't matter at all how you act. r9k did a "Chad acts beta" experiment where a genetically fit male would say stupid shit and women were still all over him. That is how reality is.
>>
File: 1445687836637.jpg (33 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1445687836637.jpg
33 KB, 600x476
>>25697195
gotta feed the 20% of my inner being that's still looking for a relationship even though the rest of me already gave up some time ago, man
>>
>>25692260

you are just as bad as the girls that only use it to attention whore
>>
File: born from cucks.png (42 KB, 600x235) Image search: [Google]
born from cucks.png
42 KB, 600x235
>>25697137
>implying liberals aren't the biggest cucks
>anthony burch 'omg being against cheating is old fashioned'
or
Bertrand Russell renowned liberal philosopher, raised by a cuck, defended cuckoldry, and became a cuck himself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell
http://articles.latimes.com/2001/apr/08/books/bk-48230/2
>>
>>25695988
>eugenics couldn't possibly be part of this conversation unless we are thinking that obesity is superior.
Surely eugenics couldn't be part of the conversation when the white birth rate has dropped from 3 to under 1.5 in the matter of 50 years. Surely it isn't part of the conversation when women are constantly being pushed towards the aggressive, muscular alpha men ending up as easily influence single mothers instead of making the intelligent choice and settling down with an average guy.
>>
>>25696281
Facebook essentially already does this as it's a social engineering program funded by the government. At least China is open about it.
>>
>>25697210
All dating platforms huh? You forgot about real life. You forgot about not sticking your dick in anything if you're not ready to.
>>
>>25696964
not your tinder though, so don't fucking brag
>>
>>25697336
Conservatives are still cucks.
Bad attempt at diversion.
>>
>>25696411
No one is "ideal" or will ever be. Literally no one. You learn to deal with their flaws or stay depressed and alone forever.
>>
>>25696917
What is the ultimate way to control the entire population? Control their reproductive behaviour and be able to determine who reproduces just like how wolf hounds were bred into obedient slaves of dog food and collars while those who fought back were put to sleep.

Societies' addiction to Facebook is the ultimate form of social control that can be injected with propaganda. Now they are working towards a society where it's ensured that anyone not joining into Facebook isn't going to reproduce.
>>
>>25696976
>Eugenics is a technicality. We're never gonna reproduce anyway. Doesn't matter if it's by state design or by roasties choice.
It didn't use to be this way, we are being set up and we deserve to be angry.
>>
File: frogs.jpg (165 KB, 424x570) Image search: [Google]
frogs.jpg
165 KB, 424x570
>>25697290
Again, have you considered just not using Tinder? There's other places to find chicks, and any chicks you find on Tinder are probably gonna be the loose whores you hate.
>>
>>25697454
Yes it did. Past cucks were cucks too, and if you admire them, you are one as well.
>>
>>25696964
Please, I got super liked. She hasn't responded yet, so what's the fucking point?
>>
>>25697454
Have you considered simply not using Tinder?

>>25694956
>>25694869
>>25690866
those aren't things MKULTRA did, MKULTRA was about coercing people to give up information

what you're talking about is typical dragnet stuff
>>
>>25697039
>Some robot on here made me resintall becaus apparently when he did he got a bunch of matches magically.
The place is getting swarmed with more and more normies, this board is no longer as obscure as it used to be.
>>
>>25697095
You learn to deal with people's flaws and look past them, not the same as "becoming ideal". A weed smoker would never be ideal to me but I can look past it if they never do it in the house or too often. I wish I saved this long passage an anon wrote about how men idealize women no matter what kind of person she is.
>>
>>25697463

> just go outside breh just meet chicks b urself xd
>>
>>25697290
>using Tinder
>to find a relationshit

You're fucking retarded.
>>
File: heilno.jpg (79 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
heilno.jpg
79 KB, 1920x1080
>>25696948
>most children are now born to single mothers who proceed to leech welfare while continuing to fuck the alpha guys.
I refuse to let my fucking tax money go to this.
Beta movement when?
>>
>>25696948
well my solution is to band together and form a hivemind, but a lot of you guys dont seem that keen on that.
>>
File: 1382895455336.jpg (38 KB, 293x448) Image search: [Google]
1382895455336.jpg
38 KB, 293x448
>>25697463
>Implying I only use Tinder
I know all too well I'm not gonna get matches in any dating app, and even if I do I'm not gonna message because I lack the social skills to mantain an online conversation. It's only a matter of masochism and self-loathing, really.
>>
if you're so desperate for cunt why not just fuck an escort?

oh right

> america
> freedom
>>
>>25697526
>NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>*proceeds to use Tinder*

you are just a failed normie tbqh
>>
I think this "dating site" bubble is going to burst eventually and people will return to more traditional ways just because of how difficult and draining the hook-up sites are for even attractive people (well, only attractive men will still be into it)
>>
>>25690259
>women would rather share Chad with multiple other women than settle down with a robot or beta

This literally happens with 95% of all other animals on the Earth, why did we ever think we were different?
>>
>>25697537
I said relationship just because I'm bored to write "looking for qt girls to chat with, and maybe, MAYBE, in a million years, lose virginity to"
>>
>>25697631
By that time our entire generation is left with single mothers and broken women. Face it, we are fucked.
>>
>>25697526
Lol you'd be surprised that going outside and meeting women might actually net you more than a "dating site" will. People are so not-social irl these days that someone coming up and talking to them is actually really refreshing.
>>
>>25690799
I use an app similar to tindr (its called blendr) and it allows you to see how many people viewed a profile and how many liked it.

46 year old obese single moms typically have 3,000+ profile views with 1700+ likes, shows me that the male to female ratio is so bad that there are almost immobile hambeast getting 1700 chances to fuck.
>>
>>25697682
>almost immobile hambeast getting 1700 chances to fuck.
with enough suraface area to cash in on all those chances at once.
>>
>>25697611
Using Tinder clearly makes you more miserable than not using Tinder. Why not just not use Tinder?
>>
>>25697633
Name me one other animal species that has invented quantum mechanics.
>>
File: mis.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
mis.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>Create fake Chad Tinder profile
>Write "6'2. Only swipe left on really ugly girls lol" in the bio
>Women won't be able to resist this opportunity for validation
>Swipe left on every single girl
>Any girl swiping right will think that Chad thinks she's ugly af
>>
>>25697633
Rape is normal for 95% of the animal on Earth as well.
>>
>>25695988
dysgenics as a concept is simply more rare,

regardless more convenient golem featured goy is obviously a good thing.
>>
>>25693111
>What if I really hate the idea of using and throwing away women. I want my partner to be happy with me
Nope they don't like that kind of shit unless you're handsome
>>
>>25697737
Sure, after you name another animal species that "an hero"s itself after his mating dance doesn't work.
>>
>>25697682
There are a lot of ugly old prostitutes who can still get $100 for a shag. The whole beta situation is WAY WORSE than people openly say and the media is willing to admit. Birth rate has plummeted to unsustainable levels for the entire west despite there being so many single mothers. It doesn't take a genius to see something is going very wrong.
>>
File: 1449051040698.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1449051040698.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>25697714
I explained that.

I guess feeling miserable it's better than feeling nothing at all
>>
>>25697406
Prove it? They're opposed to cuckoldry and support families, liberals are opposed to families and support free love and in this case outright cuckoldry.
>>
>>25697181
>Pax Judaica
>>
>>25697813
your sort of falling sky bullshit isn't new,
people were saying that decadence ,unrestrained hedonism and lose morals was going to cause a societal collapse back in the 1800s, and it still hasn't happened.
>>
>>25697483
http://www.aaup.org/report/statement-principles-family-responsibilities-and-academic-work
>87% of women and 81% of men reproduce.
Gas yourself.
>>
>>25697867
The situation deteriorated but society hasn't collapsed, it doesn't mean that things aren't worse. The USSR lasted many decades that doesn't mean communism isn't shit or that the USSR isn't shit, things take time to produce widespread failure or collapse entirely.

North Korea aint a model country but it sadly won't be collapsing any time soon, collapse shouldn't be our only metric for changing behaviors.
>>
>>25697867
Are you living under a rock? If birth rates falling far below 2 isn't an indicator then what is? Every western country is going through problems now not seen before in their existence.

It took a rough 700 - 800 years for the Roman Empire to be ran into the ground. Biggest reasons being birth rates going down, too many contested borders, too many foreigners in the army and too many immigrants and conquered people who held anti-Roman values. It has a lot of parallels with the current situation. At 200 years we are quite ahead of the curve. I don't think you can even ignore the massive cultural change in the span of 50 years brought on by the 60s which is completely unprecedented before.
>>
>>25697666
Just as expected from Satan.
>>
I hot 23 matches in a month, what's my elo?
>>
>>25694956
>tfw when a dress gets more attention from girls than you ever will.
>>
>>25698165
Now I'm Satan? >.>
>>
>tfw stuck in silver hell
>>
>>25698362
>tfw stuck in the elo where the only matches I get are prostitutes
>>
I wonder what kind of idiot told them it was a good idea.

The only thing this will lead to is virtual "ghettos" for less attractive people.
>>
>>25694956
>Remember the dress?
What about it
>>
>>25692639
>The 50's were the end of the older forms of relationships where basically men would court women and women would choose from her potential suitors.
If you think about the only things that have changed is that women are fucking most of those suitors and they are delaying marriage (unless they meet rich Chad in college).
>>
>>25690259
Fuck. I'm glad I deleted this shit the other day. Tinder is fucking cancer and only works if you're Chad. This is just further proof
>>
>>25696917
>It completely changed the social dynamics, everyone is glued to their phones now to the point where they make me, as someone with autism, look normal
Fucking this, I can't stand talking to people anymore as they'll just whip out their phone at some point
>>
>>25698655
That's exactly what they want. Being matched with uggos will discourage people from using the app.
>implying ghettos are bad
>>
>>25696964
That's a bot baby
>>
>>25692454
Art Porno.
>>
>>25693384
Why did the prostitutes turn you down?
>>
>>25697039

I don't think I'm Chad. Chad's get like 20 a day or something. Also they either never respond or it never goes anywhere.
>>
>>25697589
Have you gotten the kinks worked out with the neurogenic field generator?
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>25697682

sounds about right

just fuck my shit up tbhfamsmh
>>
mfw I can use fake gps location to find out where my matches are
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-10-44-41.png (397 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-10-44-41.png
397 KB, 540x960
>>25696964

I love it when Staceys super like me too
>>
>>25697463

Cart before the horse. They're all sluts, and they WANT these apps and the hookup culture because it commodifies the dating market and expands their choice of men and helps them filter out the ones they don't want.

This is the future, and it's the future that women chose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9V3fLUSQFM
>>
>>25698085

I think the internet and faster communication and travel have hastened the decline in our case. We exchange more information, positive and negative, in one day than previous societies did in their entire run.

So while feminist rhetoric was slow to spread in the past, it's all over the place now.
>>
File: 1443894186264.jpg (128 KB, 780x1387) Image search: [Google]
1443894186264.jpg
128 KB, 780x1387
Well who gives a shit about ELO scores? you fuck people in your same aesthetics level, end of the story. If you ever try to date or even marry a woman you met on tinder then you are completely retarded and deserve to die
>>
File: elliot-rodger.jpg (26 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
26 KB, 600x399
>>25690259
soon brothers, the fire rises
>>
How desirable am i

Be aware tinder has wiped my matches multiple times
>>
File: wizard revolution.jpg (480 KB, 3268x553) Image search: [Google]
wizard revolution.jpg
480 KB, 3268x553
>>25699715
>not posting superior wizard revolution
>>
>>25699644
I can't believe I used to love MILFs...

I use to be attracted to the image I had that they would provide genuine motherly love & affection, that they were wiser than their young counterpart. I also used to believe there was some sort of taboo which made them exciting because it would involve corrupting innocent middle-aged ladies. But they are just overgrown, wrinkled, slutty children who are as susceptible to shriek, whine and be all-around cunts. Even worst, they usually have an even worst unwarranted sense of self-importance because they have a good salary working in HR or some other affirmative action job.
>>
>>25699897
kek, literally every single one of my mothers friends.
>>
>>25698298
Painfully new
>>
>>25696867

>The slow africanization of western culture.

And all of the retarded urban liberals think it's a good thing. All of these faggots who grew up in McMansions in safe upper middle class suburbs and then went to college in the big city while living in a trendy loft paid for by mommy and daddy see that noble savage bullshit on TV and on their liberal rag websites, and think that tribal societies are more "in touch with nature" and "one with the earth," and that our society is just evil and oppressive. These shitheads should be sent to live in Liberia for a year for a nice dose of reality about their noble savages.
>>
>>25696917

Don't forget that Facebook has already conducted at least the one experiment on mood manipulation. Literally "mind control" (in the same way that a lot of other things like advertising are, but far more targeted and invasive)

http://www.pnas.org/content/111/24/8788.abstract?tab=author-info
>>
I don't get any fucking matches on Tinder or any other dating app, you'd think I was the ugliest piece of shit alive but in real life, women usually respond warmly and enthusiastically to me and I even get flirted with sometimes. I don't fucking get it.
>>
File: You Disgust Mr Rogers.png (1 MB, 720x880) Image search: [Google]
You Disgust Mr Rogers.png
1 MB, 720x880
Makes sense.

My chad account keeps displaying the profiles of borderline models.

My actual account shows mostly sub-average fat women.

I knew it couldn't be a coincidence.
>>
>>25700182
I only have like 30 matches but I still only get 10/10 Staceys displayed. Might be because I live in Scandinavia I guess.
>>
>>25700225
I can't even imagine being a robot in Scandinavia
>>
>>25700225
I live in a huge american tourist city so we have a fuckload of women as a sample-size.

It ranges from landwhale to unbelievably hot women and clearly Tinder is somehow aiding the existing 20/80 rule
>>
>>25700129
Tinder is all about snap-judgement.

Most women don't even read the profile, they just look at you and think "is he cute or not?"
>>
I don't see what you're all getting butthurt about. From a business standpoint it makes sense. The people who have money to spend on Tinder Plus are chads and staceys. They want the Tinder experience to be enjoyable for these people so they make money. Thus they cater to chads and staceys.
>>
You literally can't be a robot if you are not beautiful. Google the beautiful ones. We lift, roid, get surgery, and are obsessed with aesthetics. Only normies, incels, and betas are ugly. There never has been and never will be an ugly robot. >>25690259
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-12+at+08.34.56).jpg (117 KB, 490x709) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-12+at+08.34.56).jpg
117 KB, 490x709
>tfw every girl on tinder looks like this
>not a slampig in sight in my entire country
true permavirgin
>>
>>25690259
>Now even the tech industry has turned against us

An industry caters to the biggest customer base that gives it the most money. News at 11.

"Tech" might've been a nerd thing in decades past, but it's been normified ever since the 00s.

Women are the biggest customers of pretty much everything, so everything caters to them. The only thing I can think of that doesnt cater to them primarily is video games, but that is also slowly changing.
>>
>>25696240
try this

https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-Tinder-algorithm-work
>>
>>25698085
>the 60s which is completely unprecedented before.

Actually it has happened every 3 or 4 generations for a long time, the big difference in the 60s was that it was being documented and disseminated with unprecedented speed and density. most of the basic beliefs of the 60s counterculture (including the art) were taken from the late 19th century countercultural movements and reworked to it in with modern technology. The cycle is just repeating itself again, except this time around it's ore profitable than ever before.
>>
>>25697633
Most Birds don't.
>>
File: is this nigga srs.png (380 KB, 691x470) Image search: [Google]
is this nigga srs.png
380 KB, 691x470
>>25697633
Because humans made the dumbass mistake of pretending we were created by a god and we entertain notions such as "all men are created equal" which is an absolute crock of shit on every level
>>
File: IMG_0564.png (957 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.png
957 KB, 1242x2208
This Tinder thing really isn't that hard, robots.
>>
File: Turn Around.gif (623 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Turn Around.gif
623 KB, 500x250
>>25697755
Lots of women have rape fantasies.

It's not a coincidence.
>>
>>25699262
no, we need a lot of resources to do so though
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>25699389
It always amuses the shit out of me when women brag about being able to get laid.

Go to any walmart and you will see a giant she-ogre stomping through the aisles with a pack of shitlings.

Some guy put his dick into that. Any woman can get laid. ANY.

Their challenge has been and always will be securing the devotion of the best man possible, but society has everything flipped so they validate themselves based on how much dick they take.
>>
>>25700679
>Go to any walmart and you will see a giant she-ogre stomping through the aisles with a pack of shitlings.

Kek'd at this description.
>>
File: 7405.jpg (69 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
7405.jpg
69 KB, 283x283
>>25700246
What's wrong with being a robot in Scandinavia?
>>
>>25700752
I'd imagine that the women have high as fuck standards
>>
File: soth6h[1].jpg (47 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
soth6h[1].jpg
47 KB, 720x540
>>25700747
It's pretty fucking accurate
>>
>>25700776
Well the only thing I have to compare with is that Scandinavian women don't consider 6'1 as tall.
Other than that it's like everywhere else, Chad gets it all.
>>
File: 1385739485026.jpg (58 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
1385739485026.jpg
58 KB, 382x358
>>25700861
>Scandinavian women don't consider 6'1 as tall
>>
>>25700887
That'll be america within 30 years.
>>
>>25700887
197cm here (6'5.5" or something), honestly, it feels like i'm just slightly above average, most of the time. Especially when i see some 205cm dudes.

And on the attractiveness thing, Scandinavia has a lot of shit too, i think that most people just only see the good parts, that are way above average, but there's some really nasty girls here too, who will settle on the manlets/betas/etc. Not to mention there's a lot of sandniggers here too, who obviously bring their dumb and ugly fucks of daughters along with them, who'll settle for just about any male mudslime.
>>
>>25696917
Correlation isn't causation, I'd argue the spike around 2005 is more likely explained elsewhere (quite possibly by flaws with Google's data)

I mean don't get me wrong, facebook does a lot to manipulate - intentionally or otherwise - humanity, I just don't think they specifically have an organized plan to get people into cuckolding.
>>
>>25700824

Those kids look half black/half asian.. but the ogre is white. Wut?
>>
>>25701089
I think she's half asian herself.

Look at her eyes
>>
File: feels blind man.png (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
feels blind man.png
87 KB, 600x600
>>25699033
i didn't have any money
>>
>>25700887

Why do you even care? Sweden is a bunch of coalburners and tall girls are kind of a turn off anyway. I prefer gingers or alpine women. Fair slavics can be beautiful much like scandi women but less height.
>>
>>25696917
>Even I as a robot used to have a few friends and some sort of a social life until social media became a thing. It completely changed the social dynamics, everyone is glued to their phones now to the point where they make me, as someone with autism, look normal. It's so bizarre.

I remember people telling me it's unhealthy for me to be in front of my computer for hours, back in the early 00s.
Now normies are the ones stuck to their phones (essentially mini computers) at all times. Yet no one says anything because everyone does it.

Sometimes I'm the only one with my phone not out. Like you said, makes me look normal in comparison. Or what normal used to be back years ago.
>>
>>25700887
The weirdest part is that the average height apparently is 5'11.
>>
>>25692495
That was my first thought too.
>>
>>25701166
>Sometimes I'm the only one with my phone not out

People got so obsessed with convenience that they don't realize that they are glued to their phone all the time now.
People still think I'm strange for being on a desktop all the time.
Even though they have a phone in their hand for 25% of their waking hours.

>Phones aren't the same thing as desktops
No they're not, they have worse interfaces, they're more expensive for how well they work, but they do fit in your pocket which is nice.
People don't see phones as machines because they're small and not intimidating.
>>
>>25697633
Animals value those who can murder their own species better. We're different because we invented a system that beats betas into submission without alphas even needing to do anything.
>>
>>25697782
male cuttlefish will imitate females to get attention if they aren't impressive enough as males

name another species that takes part in this kind of behavior
>>
>>25700467
Birds only make up 5% of the animal kingdom duh
>>
>>25698202
You probably live in a larger city. I imagine most of this shit revolves around whether people live in rural areas or not. My city is small and the w4m section of craigslist doesn't even have escorts, let alone real females.
>>
>>25699800
Needs more dead bodies in the last 3 panels.
>>
>>25700467
>>25701900
But humans are very birdlike
>tricolor vision
>bipedal
>communicate primarily through vocalization but also with display and body language
>diurnal
>>
>>25700101
I love how the journal has absolutely no shame and published that fucking mess.
>>
>>25690306
It wouldn't need to; nearly any girl appears to be atleast "cute", not to mention the amount of guys who will yes to all.
>>
>>25702051
Now if only women would start laying eggs.
>>
>>25701266
I don't find that weird. It's 2 inches difference. That could be within standard deviation, and not yet enough to consider someone tall
>>
>>25702051
>makes nests
>has hard beaks and claws
>hollow bones

Man, I never noticed how similar the two species were before
>>
>>25702482
If women regularly laid eggs, would we eat them?
>>
>>25698298

Jesus, you still got the plastic wrap on. Get out.
>>
File: sheepglasses.jpg (17 KB, 509x446) Image search: [Google]
sheepglasses.jpg
17 KB, 509x446
>>25701871

>r9k: the fish
>>
>>25690259
Why do you think you are entitled to female interest and affection?
>>
>>25702973
I meant that as in that you expect the average to be higher.
>>
File: conflictsofinterest.png (264 KB, 1322x1472) Image search: [Google]
conflictsofinterest.png
264 KB, 1322x1472
>>25700101
>>25702054

textless posts are not allowed by the hiroshima moot kohai anon-kun desu
>>
File: Screenshot (19).png (149 KB, 1365x598) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (19).png
149 KB, 1365x598
>>25697633

We're not.

However, for sake of social and civil stability, pussy has to be redistributed more evenly. Eliminate the one cock to one cunt rule, and create a welfare state that transfers the taxes of men to women. and creates make-work jobs to give women even more economic empowerment, and you end up with a lot of men who have no personal stake in the tribe while forcibly supporting women who don't fuck them and children who are not their own.

git gud nigga
>>
>>25690259
It only makes sense to run the system that way to minimize server load, since it allows you to predict people are gonna act.
Besides, it gives you data to sell.

It's really the most rational thing to do.
>>
>>25704151
So what?
I'm pretty sure Facebook would like an accurate study that tells them the truth. How is that a conflict of interest.
>>
File: I'M DA MAN!.png (20 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
I'M DA MAN!.png
20 KB, 256x256
>never used tinder
>mfw am actually attractive and getting good at being social/talkative
>mfw tinder would mark me as an ubermensch
>>
>>25692639
What kind of comic was that? I'm all for MGTOW/Redpill comics and stuff, but I can't figure out what the fuck is going on in that picture.
>>
how can i browse tinder on my laptop, familia?
>>
File: absolutelyautistic.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyautistic.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>25704303

>Experimental evidence of massive-scale environmental pollution through petroleum fracking
>Author John Doe; Core Survey Team: Halliburton
>The authors declare no conflict of interest
So what?
I'm pretty sure Halliburton would like an accurate study that tells them the truth. How is that a conflict of interest.
>>
File: enough.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>25704388
Give it a try
>Be me recovering fatty
>Finally down to normal weight
>Now consider myself pretty attractive
>Feel really good about myself
>Go on Tinder
>Get no matches whatsoever
>>
>>25704546
Well, depends on how the study looks.
Generally, there will be similar comparable studies, so you can look for a bias within the study.
The company would enjoy the truth and the researcher would prefer to keep having a professional image.
>>
Nobody is making you use Tinder, though.
>>
File: 1439459835010.jpg (70 KB, 850x863) Image search: [Google]
1439459835010.jpg
70 KB, 850x863
>>25704388
I want to cop Junpei's outfit desu
>>
>>25704641
Just get a neat blue shirt and a sports jacket in black.
You can buy the white-black-red circle thingy at some weeb store, I'm sure.
>>
>>25694956
white and gold nigga
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.