[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw driving her home after she has been out all night and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1448197861112.jpg (140 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448197861112.jpg
140 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw driving her home after she has been out all night and can't afford a cab

Who here is a good male friend?
>>
>be three years ago
>hot friend asks me for a ride to her friends house
>reluctant to at first because cozy as fuck
>nobody will take her
>she's drunk and high on coke so I take her because I don't want her to fucking die
>she gives me cookies as a reward
It was actually pretty fun. I'm usually not around drugged out people
>>
having female friends is great, because if they don't want to fuck you then they'll still introduce you to their female friends who might want to fuck you. that, and they'll be comfortable enough around you to be naked and let you sleep with them and kiss you and hug you and not be afraid to engage you physically because they don't want to fuck you and its great. any female contact is better than none.
>>
ITT: cucks

bloxx
>>
>>25690014

>not giving her forcey fun time

Fuck off white knight
>>
>>25689975
betaorbiter alert wee woo wee woo
>>
>be me working at mcdonalds
>1am finish
>girl also finished
>she asks if il walk her home because in her words I'm "a big guy" and all the rape on the news is worrying her
>walk her home
>she links arms with me as we.walk past group of pakis

At least I've benefitted from Germany falling to the orcs
>>
>TFW cleaning her feet after a long walk home

Who else here a good doormat
>>
File: 1446427033267.png (21 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1446427033267.png
21 KB, 914x1091
>tfw you buy condoms and deliver them for you female friend at 3am because you care about her safety
>>
>tfw you like Tyrone's jizz from your female friend's cunt because you are concerned about her intimate hygiene
>>
>>25690159

This is you

https://youtu.be/IuzgoG6Td4k
>>
What is the most beta thing you can do as a male?
>>
>>25690063

lol refusing to have female friends is literally cucking yourself. unless you're too ugly to have female friends I guess. you have so many more opportunities to fuck when you befriend a female rather than make her hate you by being a fucking weirdo.
>>
>>25690335
Letting your female friend fuck Chad at your place because they both still live with their parents.
>>
>>25690415

How do you get them?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.