[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /R9K/ date Casey Anthony? She's lonely in prison right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 130108-casey-anthony-10a.jpg (1 MB, 1067x1500) Image search: [Google]
130108-casey-anthony-10a.jpg
1 MB, 1067x1500
Would /R9K/ date Casey Anthony?
She's lonely in prison right now...
>>
>>25689909
Yes. Original comment to please the robot bloxbloxbloxbloxblox
>>
>wanting a coalburner
>>
Didn't she get acquitted?
>>
File: casey.jpg (46 KB, 389x630) Image search: [Google]
casey.jpg
46 KB, 389x630
I need her
>>
>>25689909

She looks creepy as fuck and has a face similar to a man. All the men were fawning over her horse-faced sociopathic ass. It makes sense though because modern men are fucking retarded and love crazy girls because "sex xD" and only think of pussy, hell they don't even need pussy just look like a girl and you're set.
>>
>>25690293
Do you know how many women wrote love letters to ted bundy?

We just want to fuck this crazy bitch, we don't worship her like a celebrity like women do with serial killers.
>>
>>25690323

You fucking idiot. When you tell a woman she's attractive and make it known you want to fuck her and empowers her. Do you know men would literally jump hurdles and hoops just to get a taste of a slightly attractive woman's pussy? It gives her attention, it validates her femininity, supporting this and then complaining about the psychology of women is FUCKING STUPID.

You're shameful for even thinking of doing anything with her, let alone fucking you degenerate.

Men and women have different psychologies, just because you're acting different doesn't mean you're doing the same thing ultimately. kek.
>>
>>25690362

I meant *it empowers her
>>
>>25690362
You dont seem to understand men
I don't really feel any attraction to her, not even a sexual attraction.
Yet I want to fuck her anyway because I know she's probably a filthy whore.
>>
>>25690412

it DOESNT MATTER.
I understand WOMEN, THIS is how WOMEN act and FEEL, YOU are giving them the upper hand in social AND sexual situations because of your sexual weaknesses.

Sometimes I believe men are weaker just based on the fact they are all about "muh dick".

A woman's nightmare is a man who can't be controlled sexually or emotionally.
>>
>>25690466
>implying saying you'd fuck a bitch online means whiteknighting and cucking yourself in real life
You're a stupid person and you jump to conclusions to quickly.

I can think with my dick here all I want. This isn't real life. I am not going to let some sociopathic whore think she is better than me.
I'd never say this in real life if I knew she was listening you fool
>>
>>25690362
>>25690466
Who cares what women think? If a man tells them something they need to shut up and listen.
>>
>>25689909
Except she was found not guilty
>>
>>25690552

Unless if the man is a fucking primitive savage who thinks with his dick. I only listen to men who know how to take care of themselves and know how to support themselves and a family. (e.g 99 percent of all anglosphere men are not like this)

>>25690531
>implying she doesn't see or know this
off yourself you fucking dumb twat
i would never degrade myself to give a person who's so sick any feeling of superiority or accomplishment
savage
>>
File: 7arias.jpg (27 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
7arias.jpg
27 KB, 600x399
Would /r9k/ date Jodi Arias? She's a real life yandere.
>>
>>25690808
>Post women should shut up because it's in their nature.
>Immediately post something hypocritical that's against a man's nature.

Every time.
>>
>>25690839

Taking care of a family and himself is against his nature? NIGGA!
Holy shit you're stupid.
>>
>>25690864

>implying white men haven't built civilization based SOLELY on overcoming their natures
>argue white women should act like animals because in their nature
>get mad when white men trick them into being hypocrites
>blame white men again

Or you could just grow up and join white men in being adults.
>>
>>25690808
why would I off myself over some uppity bitch like you.

Sorry most men have testosterone and think with their dick.
There is literally nothing wrong with it as it is as nature intended.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.