[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worthless college degrees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1429847121378.jpg (19 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1429847121378.jpg
19 KB, 425x282
>be me
>be /Indian/
>be Electrical Engineering
>be in library, preparing for my electronics midterm
>bunch of womyn near me start going on about how they are stressed out by uni, how they couldnt get enough sleep on the weekend
>mfw they both do philosophy and political science double majors

If you are not in an electrical engineering or medicine field you are human garbage. You are literally nigger tier trash because any other subjucts in college are not real subjects
>>
TAKE
THE
POO
>>
>be me
dropped
>>
TO
THE
LOO
>>
>>25689084
D E S I G N A T E D
E E
S S
I I
G G
N N
A A
T T
E E
D D
>>
D E S l G N A T E D

E

S

I

G

N

A

T

E

D
>>
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
STREET

ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>25689100
>>25689107
>>25689165
>>25689173

Well memed my good friends. Please do the needful now and disperse.
>>
>>25689247
POOPlE FOR RUPEE
>>
>>25689247
t. Pajeet Singh
>>
It's not like they were studying to be plumbers, that would be true worthlessness.
>>
>>25689084
Hell yea I'm Bangladeshi and I'm in chemical engineering myself. I know a lot of other jew and east Asians who are soon to become engineers as well. Keep up the good work my man.
>>
ya might be indian but at least you're doing a legit degree, brah
>>
>>25689230
>>25689263
>>25689265

Nicely memed, my good friends. Please do the needful now and disperse.
>>
Why are you doing EE when India needs plumbers? Are you a retard? Also,

OOL NI OOP
O
L

N
I

O
O
P
>>
File: 1442734798402.jpg (39 KB, 426x463) Image search: [Google]
1442734798402.jpg
39 KB, 426x463
>be me
>be med student
>get into conversation with some other student
>he says he has to study 24/7 but is managing perfect grades
>was quite impressed, asked him what he studies
>tells me "electrical engineering"
>mfw
>wonder if he was being serious about his degree being hard
>turns out he was
>instantIy lose respect for him

l assume there's a few engineering students on here, so l'm actually curious. Do you guys actually think your degree is difficult or are you at the stage where you realize anyone could do it?
>>
>>25689084
>majoring in poli sci

you should major in pooloo sci, pajeet
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 986x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 986x507
>>25689271
LOL that was pretty good

I hope this thread was bait otherwise I feel bad for OP

but not too bad
>>
>>25689291

Graciously memed, my good friend. Please do the needful now and disperse.

>>25689298

I thought this meme was reserved for its own thread.
>>
>>25689298
was waiting for this lol
>>
>>25689084
>indian
>calling other people human garbage
not racist but u srs farn
>>
>looking at college as a means of enhancing your ability to be exploited by the jew
>>
>>25689313

Its bait written by some salty white Chad pissed that people who forget to bathe, and shit on the streets dominate him academically. He knew what the responses would be, and he orgasmed as the white neets, on his command, grasped his thick white meat with their pasty effeminate hands and stroked him sweetly and gently.
>>
Maybe you should use their degrees to wipe your ass instead of your hands
>>
>>25689360
>A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU LITERALLY
>LITERALLY
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
AHAHAHAHAHA
POO IN LOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>25689378
>>25689397

Greatly meemed my friends. Please do the needful now and disperse.
>>
>>25689271
Plumbers are more useful than philosophy and/or political science majors.

Btw Indian OP please don't use the term "nigger tier". 1-That is for us ubermensch white kin 2-Indians are niggerskin, smelly, dirty, curry eating, stupid sounding, nigger tier apes
>>
>>25689449
He was joking that Indians don't use toilets they just shit on the street ergo they don't need plumbers. Stay in school kids reading comprehension is important
>>
>>25689298
,>Degree in Memorizing
>Hard
>Med fags can't doo basic math
I bet you think med fags are smart too l
>>
>>25689449

Whites are the race closest in migration to the Africans, leaving Africa last and having the shortest genetic distance to them.

They are the white niggers. This insecurity is demonstrated by your desperate attempt to seem like a non-nigger in your post.
>>
File: poo-to-loo.jpg (37 KB, 651x386) Image search: [Google]
poo-to-loo.jpg
37 KB, 651x386
>>25689084

2THELOO
T
H
E
L
O
O
>>
Lots of doctors are pretty ignorant.

I had a urologist tell me that plaque in the penis's tunica albuginea can't cause impotence.
>>
>>25689298
There is a requisite intelligence level but it's mostly just hard work.
Also it's particularly stressful because you are continually asked to deliver something you know you can't produce, but hopefully you can learn while making it.
You need the self assurance that you can do literally anything and the willingness to go without sleep for days because you obviously can't.
>>
TAKE TAKE> TAKE THE THE THE >POOPOOPOO TO TO TO THE THE THE LOULOULOU
>TO
O

THE
H
E

LOU
O
>U

TAKE
A
>K
E

>THE
H.
E

POO
>O.
O
>>
>>25689271
>mfw I just got this
TOP KEK 1000 internets
>>
File: pajeetmyson.png (502 KB, 485x723) Image search: [Google]
pajeetmyson.png
502 KB, 485x723
>>25689084
looks like you're out in the street with pajeet
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 625x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 625x756
>mfw
>indian tells that niggers are shit tier
>mfw i know a white normie is behind all of this just to see the world hate on indians
>>
>falling for the STEM meme

lol
>>
POO IN LOO

d e s i g n a t e d p o o i n g s t r e e t s
>>
>>25689084
You can go to law school with those degrees

But yeah they're pretty much trash otherwise
>>
I'm wondering, what does the majority here think of teacher training?
>>
>>25689084
>he didn't go to a top school
>laughinggirl.png
Protip: if your school is in the top 30 or so, majoring in humanities/social sciences is fine, because the connections you get will ride you to a career where you'll probably make OP's life hell because you'll be the one managing him (e.g. ordering him around and giving him unrealistic deadlines despite not even knowing what he does), selling his stuff (chatting people up and pummeling pajeet new features he magically has to meet cause the sales people promised it), hiring and firing him (giving him condescending interview questions), etcetc.

Engineers are the almost literally the cucks of the business world. They make the stuff everyone else lives off of, and yet they get proportionally little of the benefits.
>>
>>25693183
actually you'll find that engineers typically get paid more than their unskilled bosses
the guy who does the stuff isn't exactly replaceable
>>
engineering is for the talentless. intelligent robots study physics or maths you piece of shit
>>
>>25689084
>>be me
>>be /Indian/

stopped reading, already chuckling like madman
>>
>>25689489
hey i used to compete in statewide math competitions :(

although i guess im pretty shit at math now
>>
>>25689084
>mfw an indian guy on youtube helped me flash my phone
thanks india
>>
>>25689298
it's easy if you aren't autismo, most people going to college are so they think STEM shit is hard because they have to rub more than two brain cells together
>>
File: i came.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
i came.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>25689084
>music degree
>living the dream as a musician
>something is wrong with my computer
>call tech support for help
>they send OP to fix my computer
>mfw he hates his job meanwhile I love my job
>>
>>25693183
Those are non-business engineers. Alpha engineers make and market their own creations. Pure business is for people too dumb to main engineering.
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 248x222) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 248x222
>>25689271
Ur clever, anon-kun
>>
>sociology degree
>get HR job
>make 60k a year
Could be worse

I could be shitting in a designated shitting street.
>>
I only come to these threads because I dont know what I want to major in and do for the rest of my life, but its all shitpostin anyway and I dont want to fall for the memes.

Maybe I'll cuck out and do managment information systems or some shit because it looks easy and pays well
>>
+D_DES_IGN_ATED_D+
>E
S
>I
G
>N
A
>T
E
>D
>>
File: 1452511411763.jpg (29 KB, 465x437) Image search: [Google]
1452511411763.jpg
29 KB, 465x437
>>25689084
Anyone maymaying up this bread didn't finish college with a 4 year STEM degree.

OP you'd better have at least two internships under your belt by senior year or no one, NO ONE, will even interview you.

If you're a senior you'd better be applying to jobs NOW
>>
>read op expecting typical Le Meme Degee wars thread
>70% of thread is poo2looposting.
Haven't kek'd this hard in a while. Stifling my laughter was painful that's how strong it was.
>>
>dropped out of community college
>start working as an apprentice plumber
>fast forward to now
>make 55k/year
pretty happy with this. the job is really easy and i'm on the road half the time.
>>
med, pharm and other professional schools will accept any degree as long as you fulfil the pre-reqs
>>
>studying math
>$300k starting just to solve triple integrals ($100k/integral)
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.