[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw I just got $20,000 from mom's life insurance I-I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (472 KB, 498x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
472 KB, 498x400
>Tfw I just got $20,000 from mom's life insurance
I-I don't even know how to feel about this
On one hand, so much money, on the other g-God dammit I can't believe she's dead
God damn I just wanna use the money to buy a plane and fly right into a mountain
>>
flight bg4u
>>
$20000 isn't really that much money. Also I'm sorry for your loss, friend.
>>
20 grand is nothing tbqh. Cant even buy a house with that shit.
>>
>>25687807
I'll take it off your hands, OP
>>25687891
>>25687907
Shit not to y'all niggers, but fuck that'll support my NEET life for years
>>
>Grandma died a few years ago
>Left 40k for each of my sibs and I
>Can't get it til 25
>Only turn 21 next month
Fuckin shit man
>>
Buy a little memorial for her, then invest the rest of the money and use it to secure a good future. Probably what she would want unless she was a shit mom, and you sound sad about her dying so I can assume that she wasn't.
>>
File: NGC 2074.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1263) Image search: [Google]
NGC 2074.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1263
>>25687807
start a life. if NEET apply for financial aid and go to a cheap state school or start a business, if you have a job take a trip or a buy some stock or get a better car. pay your debts. do something good with it, don't squander an opportunity.
>>
>>25687807
Just make sure the money is somewhere safe for now and don't worry about it. Sounds like you're hip deep in grieving and not about making life choices atm. That's fine and normal. Take a while to process. This is a pass to cry as much you want, btw.
>>
>>25687807
I'm really sorry. I can't imagine.. Are you a neet?
>>
Send your money to ISIL.

Ask them to kill everybody's mum so the whole world will know your pain.
>>
>>25687807

Buy a new better mom for 5k and spend the rest on anime and a sex doll with interchangable pocket pussies
>>
>tfw poor, stupid mother who has made absolutely retarded personal and financial decisions her whole life
>tfw kind of looking forward to her dying so she can stop laying her financial burdens upon me and my sisters
>>
>>25689849
>spending the rest on a sex doll when you just bought a new mom

For what purpose?
>>
>neets think 20k is a lot
>would rather their mother dies than earn double that amount easily from working a year
>>
>>25689884

3DPD
D
P
D

Interchangeable pocket pussy changes lives
>>
>>25687807
>$20k
>a lot of money

I mean yeah it's not $20 but it's not worth a dead mom (unless your mom a total shit)
>>
>>25689946
Faggot

[thisoriginalitydoe]
>>
>>25690064

Youre the faggot for wanting to have sex with
"woMEN" and their inverted penis bet you wanna suck some dick oh im sorry i mean "clit"
>>
>>25687807
Sorry for your loss, but it's time to get your shit together.

20k will last you for less than 2-3 years.
After that you'll die on the streets. Don't get to that point.

Use that money to fix your life.
You can use them alongside a part time job to get yourself through community college.

Start buying healthy food, a gym membership, a car (if you're american and don't have one already). Also buy visits to a shrink and a hooker if you're virgin.
Go out and visit clubs based on your interests, make a couple of friends.

Then get a part time job and figure out what you'll do with your life. Go to college or learn a trade.

You have an opportunity to fix your life the easy way. Don't waste it if want to get better.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.