[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 220x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 220x347
>days go by within minutes
>can make myself hear/see anything I want to

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>25687267
Well you're talking like a retard.... so you're probably retarded.

The fuck do you mean "can't make myself hear/see"
>>
>>25687290
Don't listen to this fuck boy op.

You have ascended.

Start meditating and report back with a weekly thread. I'm very curious.
>>
>>25687267
FUCK TEACH ME HOW THE FUCK YOU DO THAT I WANT MY QT ARECHEOLOGIST WAIFU TO BE REAL AND TO GO ON ADVENTURES WITH HER IN EGYPTIAN RUINS
>>
>>25687267

welp, you reached the tulpa level of autism.
kinda wish I could do that.
saddly the time distortion happens to me too... but its kinda obvious if you sleep all day and stay in front of the computer at night.
>>
>>25687427
Anything is possible but as humans we were born programming to believe that magic isn't real and that everything has to obey the law of physics. Op must have been born with this belief system subdued. Look up the law of attraction, synchronicity and quantum mechanics.
>>
>>25687507
This

Bump so everyone can see this.
>>
>>25687507
You got to mention more then that, like books to read or something. It's not like you can get this suff from /x/ or something when they're too busy roleplaying and having the trillionth tarrot thread.
>>
>>25687507
Op here. Can confirm for truth
>>
>>25687670
David wilcock- The source field.

Dr.Wayne dryer - The power of intention

Michael Newton- Life between lifes

That should get you started. You will learn alot from those and should be able to use the info you learned to further your research.
>>
>>25687850
>>25687507
>Still no books or resources to look into
This isn't fucking tulpa shit is it.
>>
Yer a wizard 'arry
>>
>>25687267
I would beat an elderly woman to death to sniff the inside of her bra through a black and white tv screen
>>
>>25688034
Disregard this. Looks like he is trying to put bad intentions within this thread because we are trying to spread conscious knowledge.
>>
>>25687896
>>25687670
You want to know the truth?

Years of severe OCD and wanting to escape my reality. Things are better now, but I still retain the ability to almost entirely disconnect.
>>
>>25688218
Disregard this too.

This is the exact opposite of the truth.
>>
>>25688218
If you've ever had a lucid dream, it's kind of like that. Not quite as good or real feeling. But I can do it while I'm awake and whenever I want.

But never allow your OCD to over power you. Before you know it, you'll be doing things 50+ times but only in threes
>>
>>25688258
No it's not you brick nigger
>>
>>25688262
Disregard this too.

Shills trying to put disinfo in the thread.
>>
>>25688299
This

They know we are on to something an they are trying to mislead us robots.
>>
>>25688299

Disregard this it's the agency trying to get to you
>>
>>25688903
Disregard this too.

Shills are out in hoards tonight.
>>
My psyche is so far removed from normality that I am surprised I made it 23 years on this earth.
My mom has cried because she realizes that I will never produce grandchildren for her. It makes me a feel bad ofc, but theres nothing i can do about it.
I am just too abnormal.
>>
>>25687267
Can you imagine how incredible it must feel to be the guy that tit fucked Putin's daughter? Wew lad.
>>
Disinfo shills are shilling hard tonight.

Read those books that I posted earlier and keep researching deeper.

I'm out robots.
>>
>>25687267
You're on the next level of insanity OP, like a lot of us. The only next destination left is psychosis.
>>
>>25689242
One last time.

Everyone disregard this.

They are trying to make you think your crazy when in reality that's not the case. Those books I posted earlier have key info.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.