[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
some fucking dick head stole money from me and my friends I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5
File: 1438677204980s.jpg (5 KB, 250x176) Image search: [Google]
1438677204980s.jpg
5 KB, 250x176
some fucking dick head stole money from me and my friends

I wanna go fuck up his car. he doesn't know my face, I'm just worried he'll pin it on one of my friends.

how can I do this without anyone getting caught?
>>
>>25686633

Hire a nigger, OP.
>>
>>25686633
Leave evidence pointing to someone else you hate
>>
This belongs on >>>/b/
>>
>>25686721
fuck no
I wanna do this shit myself. I'm too much of a little bitch to fight him.
ruining thousands of dollars, however, I can totally do. I'm salivating at the mouth just thinking about my revenge

I know that sounds fedora-worthy, but fuck people who think it's okay to fucking steal money
>>
Give us the story faggot
>>
Grow some balls and call the police since he's stolen from you
>>
File: 776107143_293517.gif (140 KB, 400x265) Image search: [Google]
776107143_293517.gif
140 KB, 400x265
>>25686633
Kill his mom.
Poison dart the old bitch and laugh at him while he cries and mourns he death at the cemetery.
>>
>>25686806
it's drug-related so I can't
>>
>>25686633
>my friends
Fuck you, man. Go to >>>/b/.
>>
Wait a month, you goddamn retard

Also make sure it's his fucking car (license plate #s, not just color and model) before you become the turbo-dick Chad-tier moron yourself.

>'yeah brah i just vandalized random shit to get back at some dude for some shit that might or might have involved him or whatever haha sick'
>>
How was the money stolen?
Did he break into your guys apartment or what?

Just use thermite over his engine block, all the evidence will be incinerated.
>>
>>25686829
>drug-related

You deserve to have your money stolen you degenerate.
>>
>>25686633
>I wanna go fuck up his car.
straight pussy move
>>
>>25686848
I'd rather not give any more personal information

>>25686893
so is fucking robbing innocent people
>>
>>25686769
>I'm too much of a little bitch to fight him.
That's why he stole your money. Forget about the $, and go square. You aint built for that life.
>>
>>25686633
How did he stole money from your friends? Were they trying to score drugs? If so they deserved it.
>>
You could either gather up with all your friends and break his fucking face or fuck up his car. If you don't want him to think it was one of your pals, just wait a month or so to do so.
>>
>>25686848
This desu senpai

don't blind yourself or stain your clothes doing thermite wrong tho
>>
>>25686922
>buying drugs
>innocent

toplmao
>>
>>25686930
Yes, this. OP, potentially angering the guy who clearly does not fear or respect you is not a good move.Especially when you admit you're a pussy. Do something else with your life.
>>
>>25686922
Yeah the money was drug related but you're totally a bastion of innocence and peace-loving harmony

You fucking moron
>>
>>25686633
Just do it in a way that he can't legally prove who fucked with his car (which is super easy) and quit being a pussy.

Also if you know who stole money from you then ether go to the cops or if you can't then you and your friends go and cub stomp the bitch until he gives up the cash or learned his lesson.
>>
>>25687030
look if you don't have any advice to give then fuck off

he doesn't even know who I am. he wouldn't be able to recognize me in a line up
>>
>>25686633
if you wanna be a real nigga then get your friends together with some baseball bats and shit

otherwise fuck off, you aren't built for this

this is why gangs exist, if you do something he's going to retaliate and it well keep escalating until one of you fucks off or is dead.
>>
>>25686633
pour some sand or some shit in the faggots gas tank. Or slash his tires or some shit. wear a hood with a hat and gloves. if you're super serious about not getting caught stalk the faggot and learn his routine.
>>
>>25687047
>legally prove
nigga, he straight up burned op on some drug money.

>or if you can't then you and your friends go and cub stomp the bitch until he gives up the cash or learned his lesson.

this is talking tough on the internet. If you do anything even remotely like this you better be prepared to ride that life all the way down the line.

Fucking with his car is passive/aggressive. That kind of shit can get you hurt in that world.
>>
>>25686825
Dude then he can fuck up his car while they're at the funeral, win-win
>>
>>25687066
line up? nigga all he needs is a suspicion to fuck you up.
>>
If he has a pet feed it enough chocolate to get it really sick but not sick enough to die. The vet bills will bankrupt him
>>
>>25686880
>being an /r9k/ poster
>calling other people degenerate

>>25686633
OP don't bother with the whole fucking up his car thing or the other try hard shit these retards are telling you to do. Just turn him in and move on, you'll get a good laugh when you read his name in the crime blotter.
>>
banana in the tail pipe boys. all. you need to know
>>
A guy broke into our house once, stole some shit and hit our dog with a flashlight so we rolled a flaming tire through the sliding glass door of his house and his daughter died in the fire.
>>
>>25687170
it's probably one little kid who burned another little kid on a 1/2oz or something.
>>
hate to break it to u fellas but if you think taking drugs makes you a degenerate, then you are, in fact, the degenerate
>>
>>25687066
I gave you advice. Do something else with your life. This is loser shit.
>>
>>25687213
That's fucked up.
Fucking rekt though
>>
just scratch the shit out of it and tag it with a graffiti tag you've seen in the area
>>
>>25687195
Yeah, but OP said it was crime related. Don't you think that'll get him into trouble too?
>>
>>25687195
I agree with this, why would the police need to know it's "drug money"
>How did you get this money that was stolen?
>I saved up for months to buy an oculus rift, so that i could fat to my waifu.
>My friends here all pitched in.

Later you can all laugh at his mugshot and visit him in prison to make him watch you enjoy foods he can no longer eat while in prisoned.

Why would you scratch his car? That shit can be repaired for cheap.

You gotta start thinking big OP

You fucked up for not calling the police immediately.
>>
put a lot of clear tape on his windshield and draw a big fat penis on it
>>
File: 1396409883430.jpg (117 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
1396409883430.jpg
117 KB, 350x339
>>25686633

Bleach in gas tank. A liter will do, take a small funnel so you spill it and leave a residue.

Unless he knows a mechanic experienced with shenanigans, he'll never know.
>>
>>25687274
That's what the nigger gets for stealing my mom's laptop, both mine and my brother's psps and hurting our sweet little autistic dog.
>>
Just key his car and throw poop at it then run away. not that hard. wear a ski mask too
>>
>>25687312
You leave an anonymous tip brah.

You don't walk into the station and say "Hello officers, I was purchasing drugs yesterday and this asshole robbed me, should I describe him to your sketch artist?"
>>
Wait some time first. Then buy brake fluid and pour over his cars paint, it will fuck it up.
>>
>>25687319
>waifu.
>>My friends here all pitched in.
>Later you can all laugh at his mugshot and visit him in prison to make him watch you enjoy foods he can no longer eat while in prisoned.

see you would need this thing called evidence.
>>
>>25687319
Hm, I like your idea. Especially when the guy who stole their money doesn't know OP or has ever seen his face.
>>
>>25686829
>>25686633
Sounds like he probably makes a lot of enemies. Wait two months and then do it. That's long enough for him to not suspect you or your friends. Unless your friends do something else to him in that time period, in which case it's their funeral. Also, by that time has passed you'll have lost your hateboner so you won't end up actually doing it because you're clearly a pussy at heart anyways.
>>
>>25686843
>Wait a month
this seems like sound advice. do it too soon and he'll figure out it was you; wait a while and he'll pin it on some random person he just fucked over
>>
If it's cold where you live, put water in his gas tank. Shit gets into hoses and freezes. If possible, put water in his oil and antifreeze. Basically everything.
>>
Are the retarded manboys of r9k actually advocating calling the police to resolve a drug debt?

Of course they are!
>>
File: hillary-2016.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hillary-2016.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
Plaster his car completely with Vote Hillary stickers. Use glue.
>>
>>25687388
How do you know he stole it?
Why not steal it back?

A good plan would be to get a girl you guys know to pretend she is into him and have him spill the beans to her while she records it.
>>
>>25687353 here

I should clarify, CHLORINATED Bleach in gas tank. (None of that Chlorox 2 bullshit, get the bottom of the barrel cheapest shit you can find. If it's a foreign brand even better)

also

> take a small funnel so you DON'T spill it and leave a residue.
>>
>>25687423
Why not just put sugar in his gas tank? This kills the motor.
>>
>>25687387
>Wait some time first
>>25687408
>Wait two months

I like how the autists of r9k think 60 days or so passing would render him incapable of connecting the two events.

I knwow you dudes are full on retards when it comes to girls; but aren't you faggots good at anything?
>>
>>25687462
The ONLY plan is to straight up confront the guy. If you are unwilling to do that, it's probably a good idea to get out of the drug game.
>>
>>25687483
yeah you're right he should just do it right away and leave him a note to say that he did it
>>
>>25687430
>drug debt?
Is that your term for scamming and robbing people over what is supposed to be a transaction calling it a "drug debt"? If so I've got some drugs to sell you, I won't deliver the goods for a while though, we can just call it a drug debt, trust me. :)
>>
>>25687483
>I knwow you dudes are full on retards when it comes to girls; but aren't you faggots good at anything?

There is a reason white trash is white trash.
>>
>>25687483
You're a fucking idiot. The guy is a druggie who evidently steals money from people. Two months is plenty of time for him to rack up all new offenses against all new people.
>>
>>25687430
That's what they're for, retard. You pay taxes so the police has your back, they're a government gang for hire. You need them to settle disputes and keep the peace. a thieving piece of shit aught to be in prison, thieves don't belong in the civil world and OP should turn himself in to the proper authorities along with his friends and the thief.
That way we'll all get a goodnight sleep knowing less danger will be lurking about.
>>
>>25687564
But that's what it is.

>Is that your term for scamming and robbing people over what is supposed to be a transaction calling it a "drug debt"? If so I've got some drugs to sell you, I won't deliver the goods for a while though

yes. The emotional context doesn't make it not a drug debt.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
>he stole money!!!!!

>better to not call the cops and do something that can result in the courts making me pay him money.

Are you an idiot? I feel like you are an idiot.
>>
>>25687577

> this is how petty criminals actually think
>>
>>25686633
Best ones I got mate
Easy tier
>baseball bat the shit out of the car
>tire slash
>cut every wire in sight under the hood
>remove tires, put underneath car, barbecue car
Hard tier
>get sparkplug, drill hole in bottom of gas tank, remove ALL gas, insert sparkplug, wire it up, trigger sparkplug, BOOM
>bleach in gas tank
>re-route exhaust into car
>douse the whole fucking thing in gas, just burn it lel
>>
>>25687596
Except if they're illegal drugs, the police have no domain over the dispute. You can't be this stupid. It's impossible.
>>
>>25687530
Yeah, OP you should ask him if he stole it tell him if he doesn't answer truthfully you'll kill his family member whom you guys kidnapped prior to the call.
Schedule a date to trade the senpai member for the money, kill the family member after you receive your money, then he'll know not to fuck with you guys again.
If you're going to do illegal things at least do them right.
>>
>>25687617
Why don't you go knock on the door at the house of the guy that scammed OP and explain to him he needs to pay his "drug debt". Btw could you loan me $500 for a cash debt? I promise I'll pay it back.
>>
The teenage edgelords really get off on fucking with a car. They've got all kinds of plans. Vandalism. They're breaking out their Anarchist cookbooks and shit.

Try fucking with a real drug dealer's car. Wait some time though, of course.

tfw you get a hot one through your trench coat.
>>
Put your dick into the exhaust
>>
>>25687694
nah, you rattle his teeth. you don't key his car like a little bitch.
>>
>>25687672
It's very possible, there's a reason why i'm on here you know.
>>
>>25686633
Make thermite
Just need some iron oxide and aluminium powder, you can make the former using a car battery and some nails in water and buy the latter at a hardware store. Mix them in a 3:1 ratio (the smaller amount being the aluminium). You will need a blowtorch and some time to light it up, but putting a small amount on the hood will burn right through the engine block and fuck it up good.
>>
>>25687732
>The teenage edgelords really get off on fucking with a car. They've got all kinds of plans.

>>25687792
>Make thermite
>Just need some iron oxide and aluminium powder, you can make the former using a car battery and some nails in water and buy the latter at a hardware store. Mix them in a 3:1 ratio (the smaller amount being the aluminium). You will need a blowtorch and some time to light it up, but putting a small amount on the hood will burn right through the engine block and fuck it up good.

kek
>>
>>25687481
Sugar water. Fuck the engine and every hose.
>>
>>25687792
>chemist science man knows best
>>
>>25687764
I'm sorry I didn't realize I was dealing with a legit internet tough guy. That's a good plan as long as your cool with the outcome of one of you being dead or in traction at a hospital while the other goes to prison for several years. Clearly you know more about life than I do, and I never suggested fucking with a car fyi.
>>
>>25687792
forgot to mention you have to bake them together, which you do by mixing them in water then heating in an oven (the oven won't be hot enough to start the reaction). You should end up with a crumbly brown material. It also might se a good idea to get ahold of some magnesium ribbons (should be available online) they burn super hot, will make lighting the thermite easier.
>>
>>25687843
Look, I said to eat the money and move on with your life.

If you're going to key the car, you better be prepared for a confrontation. And if you're not prepared for a confrontation, don't key the car.

There is no such thing as a kinda thug.
>>
>>25687814
>>25687825
Hey its up to OP, he seems to think he will be able to get to the car for a period of time without being seen, and the thermite thing is the quickest way to make a car undrivable without getting into the cab
>>
Kidnap one of his family members. Hang them from a tree/streetlight on his street right in front of his house. Use their blood to paint a message on his garage "you know why". Then he'll know you aren't fucking around.
>>
>>25687947
Wtf are you talking about? I'm not OP and I'm the only one in the thread not talking about fucking up cars.
>>
>>25686633
>damage his car
>he uses your money to repair it
>>
>>25687961
You'd better hope this guy is the stupid and lazy kind of drug dealer, and not the paranoid and ambitious type of drug dealer.
>>
>>25686633
burn his car/house
>>
>>25686633
Pour gas all around the base of his house and in windows and get that shit everywhere, toss a match and poof, no more problem
>>
Covertly set fire to his knees
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.