[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a celebrity approaches your gf/wife, will she cuck you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Aikur.png (271 KB, 710x461) Image search: [Google]
Aikur.png
271 KB, 710x461
Let's say you been with your gf/wife for 10 years, you have a loving family together, 3 beautiful children. You work your ass off, and you known each other since childhood.

Drake shows up with his crew, glances at your wife. Tells her he wants to skeet inside her butthole.

Will she throw away everything, just like that? Because he's a celebrity, multi-millionaire?

Do celebrities have the power to just walk around, and go "oh, I want to ruin that guys life next." They could pretty much fuck your wife on the same night he met her with low difficulty.

The girl of your dreams takes 0 effort, you work your ass off to impress a woman, keep her happy and everything and these guys can turn them into cum sluts.

Just imagining it, but if Brad Pitt wanted to, he could ruin at least 1 marriage a day if he wanted to.
>>
no you fkn retard
do you not know what love is
>>
I wouldn't marry or even date a girl unless she was completely devoted to me. I'm not stupid and I'm definitely smarter than any woman so I'll know exactly how much she loves me. The average couple would be at risk of what you're saying, though.
>>
>>25686281
> 1.6M Men Pay Child Support For Kids That Aren't Theirs (DNA)
>>
>>25686249
yes
>men date women hoping they don't change. women date men hoping they do change
implying you are not good enough as you are

>Women get over relationships whereas men never do. Even remaining heartbroken after they get a new girl
Men see partners as someone special. Women see them as something that can serve them. Women also have more options, so any one of them isn't as valuable as they would be to a man
>>
definitely not, that's not how love works. anyone in a happy, healthy relationship has nothing to worry about
>>
>>25686249
Dude miranda kerr or kate upton could ruin 99% of marriages if they wanted to. The only difference is a super hot male celebrity is more likely to act slutty and sleep with fans than a super hot female celebrity. It's a simple supply and demand issue
>>
>>25686460
> Majority of marriages end in divorce.
> Majority of marriages not in divorce, aren't happy relationships, just jaded people tied in for reasons like, not wanting to ruin the childrens life, or because the other is jobless, or too scared of divorce alimony. Or too insecure.
> TFW when MILLIONS of husbands/wives cheat on their SO. To the point there's a company that makes billions off of protecting their identity (Ashley Madison.)
>>
>>25686584
what part of HAPPY and HEALTHY relationship did you not understand?
>>
>>25687021
>if__approaches your gf/wife

why assume it is happy just because the title?
chances are it isn't
>>
>>25687021
Such a copout answer, by your logic 100% of relationships could end with her cucking you and you'll just say none were happy/healthy relationships.

Seriously, I would drop a girl instantly for a celeb, even if I did enjoy her company. Oh but you'll say it wasn't a happy/healthy relationship. Then what is rofl, do they even exist?
>>
>>25686460
>this what everyone believed right before they got KEKED

lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.