[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how you remind me of what I really am.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: nickelback.jpg (96 KB, 490x330) Image search: [Google]
nickelback.jpg
96 KB, 490x330
This is how you remind me of what I really am.
>>
>>25683502
i actually like nickelback

i dont get all the memes

the songs are pretty catchy

along with linkin park and staind and all them
>>
>>25683528
Vocalist sounds like he's taking a shit in every single song, that's my primary issue with them.
>>
>>25683528
this

anyone who uses the nickelback is the wurst xD meme is reddit or a filthy normie
>>
all the things you said,
all the things you said,
running through my head,
running through my head.

all the things you said,
all the things you said,
running through my head,
running through my head.

all the things you said,
all the things you said,
running through my head,
running through my head.

this. is. not. enough!
>>
>>25683502
its not like you didn't know that
>>
>>25683567
They're definitely not the worst but they're not good either, pretty much Linkin Park tier.
>>
>>25683528
>>25683567

Nickelback IS reddit / normie music.

Normies revealed! Normies self-BTFO
>>
File: aaaaahhhhh.png (128 KB, 312x320) Image search: [Google]
aaaaahhhhh.png
128 KB, 312x320
>>25683704
>hurrdurr you cant be a robot unless you listen to whiny hipster band with thick glasses scarf-wearing frontman #2543

go away
>>
>>25683502
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DdbBO7PZBu
>>25683528
lol nah dude nickelback and linkin pinkin are not good
i like some staind songs still though
>>
>>25683528

they aren't as bad as they're made out to be. their music isn't offensive to the senses or anything. they're just pretty generic rock music made for middle aged men to listen to while drinking a beer and bitching about their wives. it's not really innovative or interesting, but it's not really bad either. the people who say that it's terrible are normally the same guys who get manbuns and read books about philosophy in starbucks to look smart
>>
I wouldn't have a problem with them if music stations were forced to include more variety. In Canada I use to hear that shit non stop everywhere I went until I wanted to stab myself in the ears.
>>
>>25683808
nah dude i actually play music
i can't get into a band that plays the exact same thing over and over again for years
using a generic chord progression is one thing, but all of their songs are in the same fucking key as well
meaning all of their songs have more or less the exact same fucking chords
it's literally just putting different lyrics over the exact same song for years
it's not good
>>
File: 321.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
321.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>25683878

not everyone plays music and not everyone cares, but thanks for letting me know what the objectively right opinion to have is
>>
File: 1435980872776.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1435980872776.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>25683922
>mfw i like to play brutal crushing metal rhythms and shred on guitar through a top-tier rig but still enjoy nickelback
>>
File: nickelback-fans.jpg (32 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
nickelback-fans.jpg
32 KB, 500x667
need I say more? I think not.
>>
>>25683726

>implications
>things nobody said

Buttflustered and triggered to all hell Normieback fan detected!

BTFO
T
F
O

Normieback fans crying hysterically after being righteously called out.
>>
>>25683808

>inventing stories because you don't want to acknowledge how shameful and pathetic it is to admit that you listen to Nickelshit.

You can go ahead and pretend I have a manbun and loiter in Starbuck and I will sit here and back in the factual knowledge that you are a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>25684158

>implying i listen to nickelback

i explicitly stated in the post that they are not innovative or interesting, but as a typical nickelback hater, you're looking for every opportunity to flaunt your what you believe to be superior music taste over others.
>>
>>25683569
Tatu, good taste.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.