[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking grandma has been living with us since her husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
My fucking grandma has been living with us since her husband died and every fucking day. Every god damn day i bring home food she'll take one bite and put it back in the box
She does this with donuts, pizza, everything.
Sometimes it won't even be just one. There have been times I've found like 4 different flavors of donuts all with one bite taken out of them in the box like the world owes her something
She never finishes it either, she just leaves them there
Any ideas?
>>
She's mastered blocking out the 'food noise' , effectively only listening to her 'food voice'.

She wants to treat herself, but realizes she doesn't have to binge by finishing an entire donut, much less four of them.
>>
>>25683117
Did you try asking her to stop taking one bite out of everything? Explain that it isn't hygienic and a bit disgusting.

Is she senile or something?
>>
Maybe she's doing you a favor so you'll stop eating everything like a fucking fatass
>>
>>25683301
She's like 74 now, honestly healthy
>>25683269
its a bit selfish don't you think
>>
>>25683117
Time for granny to fall down the stairs if you know what I mean desu
>>
>>25683301
Why not just cut off the bit where a bite has been taken out of?
>>
My mom does this it angers me. Just avoid her, hide your food when she's around, pile tons of shit on top so it's hard to see and annoying to get.

Or just tell her it pisses you off and to stop. Or at least use a knife so she doesn't touch it with her poorly cleaned grandma hands and mouth.
>>
>>25683117
lock her in a empty room and monitor her through a camera attached on a high ceiling

Watch as she screams in terror and begs for forgiveness for biting one of each donut :^)
>>
>>25683320
You can't just expect her to change if you don't ask her. I'm guessing she spent years sharing things with her husband and often took "one bite" and he would eat the rest.

Just explain to her that you want to eat a donut without fragments of her saliva on it politely. She might not be aware that this isn't normal behavior.
>>
>>25683320
I think it's rather considerate of her, actually. I wouldn't mind someone taking a bite out of something I was potentially looking forward to having, as opposed to it being completely gone.

Shift your perspective. (-:
>>
>>25683117
it's simple, you kill the bitch
>>
>>25683117
dementia
>>
>>25683117
Keep bringing her the same thing until she finishes it.
>>
>>25683117
If this is the only thing that chaps your ass about your grandmother then you should consider yourself lucky. My mother will stick her dirty fingers in my food and she goes through my shopping bags like it's her personal business what deodorant I buy (I have to sneak most personal purchases into the house through my gym bag)
>>
>>25683117
Your grandmother is trolling you in real life. Probably because you're a spoiled little shit still living at your parents at 25. I like the cut of her jib.
>>
>>25684305
I turned 18 this january actually
but you can bet your ass i was underage baiting for years to come before that
zing!
>>
>>25684300
you mean like lube?
>>
>>25683437
I was thinking the same thing, OP is taking everything too personal. He is in critical need of a "chill pill"
>>
File: 6623458726.png (867 KB, 799x817) Image search: [Google]
6623458726.png
867 KB, 799x817
>>25683117
Cut off a bite size portion and see if she'll eat that. If not she's just fucking with you
>>
>>25684538
I don't like you. If we met irl I doubt we'd get along.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.