[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you eating right now, r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What are you eating right now, r9k?
>>
>>25681380

cup noodles with a tweest. is dat sum PHUH ?

how come u don't drown that shit in the sauces like i do
>>
>>25681380
a smoothie
>>
>>25681380
hungry
would kill for some pho
>>
I just went to bed. I had a kexchoklad earlier.
>>
>>25681428
It's pho, I put a bit of sauce in but it's hard to tell under all the bean sprouts. God tier for when you're sick.
>>
Chocolate Toasted Coconut Doughnut from Tim Hortons
>>
Green kale drink with the kale spinach and chard I grew myself. feels good
>>
>>25681501

see i drown my pho in the red sauce and brown sauce until its dark af.
>>
nothing right now
today I've had buttered toast, spiced coffee with milk, a bit of chocolate almond milk, and a small bowl of black beans with coconut oil, salt, black pepper and garlic powder
>>
>>25681662

i usually avoid trip friends but what are you, vegan? where's the meat.

where's the meat?
>>
>>25681614
I'm not even sure what the stuff I put in is made out of, but it's sweet and kind of gingery, about the same color as the broth.

Usually I put in brown sauce too but I'm sick and don't want to tempt fate and get nauseous.
>>
File: cutecatgirldance.gif (591 KB, 270x288) Image search: [Google]
cutecatgirldance.gif
591 KB, 270x288
Chips and some hot salsa
>tfw burns
>tfw love the taste though
>>
>>25681705
>milk
>butter
>vegan
tip top kek
I'm broke and meat is expensive. hopefully my mum will buy some soon, otherwise I'll have to be vegetarian for at least a week or so
>>
File: paella-de-mariscosBig.jpg (465 KB, 1100x721) Image search: [Google]
paella-de-mariscosBig.jpg
465 KB, 1100x721
>>25681380
Pho is fucking bland as hell
>>
The tears of revenge. very filling
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.