[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Nonwhite women generally like white men >White women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nws4znQNhx1rjhan3o1_1280.jpg (154 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nws4znQNhx1rjhan3o1_1280.jpg
154 KB, 1024x1280
>Nonwhite women generally like white men

>White women generally like nonwhite men

Whats wrong with this?

Don't you want a delicious Latina?
>>
>>25680956
Im down with latinas and arab girls

>white women like non white men

Wrong they like white chad first and foremost, anyone else is just a stage in her life because there arent enough white chads to go around, plus we are being cucked by le kewl niggers desu
>>
>>25680956
white women prefer white guys. Fuck off you joo shit.
>>
Dark men are more attractive than fair men. Fair women are more attractive than dark women.

Dark = bad, evil, seductive. women like that shit.

Light= pure, innocent, beautiful. men like that shit.
>>
no, most women *just* want chad. it doesn't matter if it's white chad, brown chad, or black chad. they are hardwired for this.
>>
File: image.png (278 KB, 900x849) Image search: [Google]
image.png
278 KB, 900x849
I don't care if she's white or non white I just want a gf ;_;
>>
I don't believe this. The amount of white girls that are interested in nonwhite guys are miniscule, and the ones that do have some sort of fucking mental problem.
>>
File: 1lindaschamulitas-2521.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1lindaschamulitas-2521.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
>>25680956
You mean ATTRACTIVE women you idiot
>>
>>25680956
as a nonwhite man, this meme is very offensive to me. All women prefer white men. Sure, theres a small number that will make an exception, however thats all we would ever be, a novelty or an exception. Can you fucking jews just let us be self hating and let us enjoy our comfy misery? Fuck.
>>
OP, you realize that Latinas can be white, right?

Here in Mexico, there's a bunch of first/second German immigrants....they're just tanner because of the sun and speak Spanish.
>>
>>25680956
>white women generally like nonwhite men

uhh what country do you live in ?
>>
>>25680956
Fuck off you stupid memeing dumb fuck
>muh BBC
>muh Tyrone
>muh Kpop idol
You don't know shit.
Like >>25681543 said
all women prefer white men, you're just bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>25681617
so that makes you a normie?
>>
>>25681130

Not true.

Notice in every "blonde men are feminine oi vey" thread, they use pictures of the extremely feminized Swedish-looking guys. Of course women don't like that. But if you took some blonde-haired, blue-eyed All-American football player, and an equally tall and muscular black guy... the white guy is going to do way better with white women. The black guy will get all of the damaged white women who want to get back at daddy.
>>
>>25681130
Not exactly.

Women are most attracted to white men with dark hair and eyes.
>>
>>25681130
Dark does not mean dark skin, it means dark features like black hair, and black eyebrows
>>
>>25680956
I like all races except black girls.
And I love latinas.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.