[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do your neighbors know when you are fapping? https://www.yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: giggleAss.webm (963 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
giggleAss.webm
963 KB, 500x500
Do your neighbors know when you are fapping?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCSQPYKZ0s
>>
>>25679711
>That ass

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
>>
File: giggleAss2.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
giggleAss2.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25679853
yeah, she knows that people faps to her ass al over internet and she admitted that if it makes them happy then it cool
>>
>>25679926
wow I like her attitude
>>
who is she? mootbloxxxxxxx
>>
>>25679711
>>25679926

too bad it's going to turn into a saggy cellulite mess in less than 5 years
>>
File: dance.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
dance.webm
1 MB, 406x720
>>25680271
britanny johnson
>>
>>25680344
>body content
>100% salt

just try being happier and see what happens anon
>>
>>25680382
Shit like this just makes me sad rather than aroused.
>>
>>25681396
THIS A MILLION TIMES
nowadays I just think how i'm never getting one of these
>>
>>25681460
No for because of that, but because I find this shit disgusting and then I pause and think for a minute that this is what girls are now, they have no personality, it is all "Look at my body", at least it feels that way and from my own anecdotal experience. I work in a business where I have to visit clients often and this one woman, she's about 25, blone and relatively attractive. She has various posters on her wall space with many different versions of "Crisps don't taste as good as skinny feels" stuff like that. At the time I thought more along the lines of
"good for you" but after thinking about it for a period of time I was overcome with severe sadness, maybe she wasn't affected by it so much and to her it was just motivational, regardless I couldn't shake the feeling that someone deep inside these beliefs had been installed by negative experiences which no one should have to dwell on / live their life around.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.