[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are friends for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1452463151899.jpg (66 KB, 480x553) Image search: [Google]
1452463151899.jpg
66 KB, 480x553
What are friends for?
>>
Nothing, really. The only reason people hangout with one another is to make themselves look better by comparison (be it looks, personality, etc.)
>>
Chillin and mobbin
>>
>>25679338
I do it because I get bored and lonely, don't you get bored and lonely anon?
>>
>>25679338
holy shit you are deranged hahaha
>>
>>25679338

that mostly only applies to women actually
>>
>>25679518
Yeah, but I'd rather be bored and lonely instead of being used like a prop.
>>25679527
Prove me wrong.
>>25679536
Guys will just take the piss out of you for no reason, so it isn't much better.
>hurr it's just bantz bruh
>>
>>25679338
girls might do this but guys no
>>
>>25679568
haha this nigga can't handle the bantz
lulz
>>
>>25679568
>he can't have Bantz
Fucking poof cunt m8
>>
Wtf that little boi is such a sissy. In a few years hes going to be wearing panties and cat ears and sucking of the boy sitting on top of him.
>>
>>25679338
>>25679536
>>25679568
>>25679648

All of my "friends" in high school, even all the way back to like late grade school, were mostly just there to make me look better in comparison or for me to play video games.

I'm a guy btw.

it actually works, it got me laid more than once. Good luck finding someone uglier and more awkward than you though, if anyone you're the guy that other dudes will use
>>
being on your side forever more
>>
>>25679985

I was that guy in middle school, it sucked, my "friends" ditched me in hs, fuck them I hate those assholes so much, fuck you so much to anon I hate you I hope you suffer in life you piece of shit.
>>
To have fun with, share common views, and enjoy each other's company. I've had a best friend since we were 7 years old and we still talk to each other to this day (24 now)
>>
>>25680061
Just mizumono them man..
>>
>>25680061
don't hate the player anon hate the game.

if it makes you feel any better I have absolutely no friends now, but I prefer it that way

>bro I'm so lonely bro come over bro let's just hang out and chill bro why didn't you call me bro nah come out let's go have fun it's the weekend bro dude chill did you miss my phone call you didn't call me last week i want to suck your dick bro dude man guy
>>
>>25679936
> "in a few years"
>imblying
>>
I'd let those shotas sit on me. >:3
>>
>>25680774
you probably want them to sit on your dick you sick fuck
>>
File: 1382210069020.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1382210069020.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>25679985
>tfw actually attractive
>nobody wants to be my friend to make them look better by comparison
>>
>actually have legit friends that I have fun with and get fucked up with regularly

It makes me wonder if I'm some lucky person or robots are just psychotic. Nobody is out to get you or put you down you paranoid faggots goddamn.
>>
>>25681563

I do.

How'd you know, anon?
>>
>>25681711
>Nobody is out to get you or put you down you paranoid faggots goddamn.

It comes from years of being bullied in school, probably.
All those times people invited them just so they can be the group idiot/people to make fun of.

I never went through any of that, but I imagine thats the reason for all the distrust/paranoia.
>>
Manipulation.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.