[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So one day, you come home from work and this sixteen year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x631
So one day, you come home from work and this sixteen year old girl pops out from the closet and says to you, "hey daddy (giggling) how was your day today?"

wat do?
>>
smash that pussy

ngl famalam
>>
>come home from work
????
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x720
And also she routinely brings her friends over for slumber parties. They look like this
>>
I ask her where my motherfuckin money is.
>>
File: bowl of eggs.jpg (67 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
bowl of eggs.jpg
67 KB, 490x327
>>25678020
Send her home after she eats a bowl of eggs.
>>
check for Chris Hansen and do a barrel roll out the window
>>
>>25678020
>having raised a daughter
>wat do?
wake up.
>>
>>25678020
original punch her in the face
>>
I manage to have a dream where, instead of being thrown into the painrealm, I dream of being a father to a happy daughter:

But the daughter isn't white.

Why can't I ever have a good dream?
>>
sex in the missionary position for the soul purpose of procreation.
>>
File: your daily dose.gif (25 KB, 329x302) Image search: [Google]
your daily dose.gif
25 KB, 329x302
>>25678020
god damn it, now i have asians in my house.
where did i put the spray.
>>
>>25678020
Why do Normie's have the whole daddy daughter fantasy?
>>
>>25678020

>"it was alright. did u apply for college like i asked you to? or did u shitpost all day on 5chan?"

>>25678061

>"what do you girls want for dinner tonight?"

who /serious dad role model/ here?
>>
>>25678020
"Sorry, I have a waifu."
>>
Crush dat pussy.
>>
>>25678020
"I told you to stop calling me that I'm not into that sort of RP, now come over here and bend over the kitchen table"

*teleports behind her and unzips dick*
>>
>come home from work

'no'
>>
>>25678237
Girls like to be dominated
Their father is the first male with authority they ever meet in their lives, so they associate paternal figures with dominance.
>>
>>25678977

enjoy your ban kiddo
>>
>>25678990
i feel no strong emotions one way or the other
>>
the option of a serious reply expired as soon as all you idiots registered a female in the equation
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.