[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women have any sexual drive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: 1450553702609.jpg (36 KB, 363x618) Image search: [Google]
1450553702609.jpg
36 KB, 363x618
Do women have any sexual drive?
>>
>>25676257
yes, women are about as horny if not hornier than men

they just don't show it and you have to jumpstart their arousal it before it becomes obvious to you as a male
>>
Yes, but only for Chads. Nothing dries a cunt faster than a robot.
>>
>>25676257
Only when they see Chad.
>>
>>25676257
My anti depressants make me a lot less horny than your average guy. My girlfriend is 100x hornier than I am. It's pretty great. Can be annoying if I'm tryna play vidya, tho.
>>
File: 1445580275559.png (125 KB, 516x281) Image search: [Google]
1445580275559.png
125 KB, 516x281
>Individual experience may vary
>>
Only if it brings benefits.

Womens' natural survival instincts still exist greater than mens'. They only take part in relationships because it benefits them.

Money
Protection
Fathering

That's all they care about. In the end you are nothing to them. My father was divorced a few years after I moved out. He realized basically once I was gone he meant nothing to my mother. He was right I guess.

He told me this, "If a house was burning down and you had to choose between your child or your spouse every man would choose their wife. Living after the love of their life is unbearable to me. Women would not hesitate to let their husband die. Their "love" is nothing more than a resource."
>>
>>25676377
Wow that sounds so annoying haha! :P
>>
File: 5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg (11 KB, 340x227) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-340x227.jpg
11 KB, 340x227
Women are not physically attracted to men's bodies the way we are to theirs. While they may be turned on by masculine aesthetics and features which are manifestations of strength and dominance, its not in the same sense that men desire to touch hold and caress the things they find arousing of a woman's body.

Women are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, and utility that emanate from his body, lifestyle and personality, not the body itself. This is literally what makes them wet, its based purely on emotional instinct, not judging and evaluating: Hence how PUA tricks can work, and why you may often see not-so-bad-looking women with disgusting slobs of men. When you see an ok guy with a disgusting female, that just means he's so desperate for female validation and companionship that he's willing to settle for someone he's not even physically attracted to.
>>
>>25676971
so true love is a lie?
>>
File: cm.png (350 KB, 553x312) Image search: [Google]
cm.png
350 KB, 553x312
>>25677274
its a subjective state of heart and mind. You can achieve the same feeling by opening your ass and conjuring your waifu tulpa.
>>
>>25676257
My gf has a high sex drive and is always horny. I have a lower sex drive and as much as I'd like to have sex with her multiple times a day, my penis just can't make it.
>>
>>25676257
what are those guys playing tho
>>
>>25677334
OPEN YOUR ASS TO ME, QUAID
>>
>>25676257
Dude how deep in your autistic bullshit are you? Of course they do.
>>
>>25677777
Nice, dude.

More like open you ass to me, pent

Eh that's too labored to work.
>>
File: 1338936432633.png (539 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1338936432633.png
539 KB, 500x400
>>25677777
FUCKING WOAH SENPAI
>>
>>25677498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7_3imRlo9U

I don't think this is the right board for you, son.
>>
>>25677803
Iood
>>
File: 1452483338461.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
1452483338461.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
>date some sex-positive feminist HEAR ME ROAR type womyn
>have actual livid arguments with her because i say that the male sex drive is stronger than the female sex drive
>she calls me a filthy misogynist
>6 months later into the relationship
>frustrated by the fact that i want to fuck more than once or twice a day
>frustrated by the fact that i can initiate sex so readily, or be satisfied with a simple unsexy blowjob with no fancy foreplay for no reason other than that i was momentarily horny
>frustrated by the fact that i am constantly sexualising her and touching her ass and tits even when "it ruins the romance" of cuddling or whatever
>mfw she literally gets depressed that men are actually hornier than women because it fucks up her THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE GENDERS!!!! stupid ideology
>mfw she literally has a crisis of feminist faith because of how often i pinched her asscheeks
>>
>>25676257
well they have to because that is the only thing that gives them power and control over men.
>>
>>25676409

Just not true, brah. I make less money than my wife. We don't have any children. I don't know about protection. If anything I'm a financial burden with all my student loans and she has none.
>>
>>25676257
No, they only want attention. They're not truly in it for sexual pleasure.
>>
>>25676409
Lrn2grammar you stupid fuck
>>
>tfw most men sit indoors eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew now
>tfw give horny women dick without having to compete with anyone or treat them well
>tfw icing on the cake when people whine about "girls go for assholes" as if there was a choice
>tfw also easy mode with jobs because I was good at math and learned how to talk to people
>tfw would have been street scum surrounded by hairy ogres if born 20 years earlier and didn't move from home country
>>
>>25677829
STOP USING THIS ALBUM COVER ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD ALBUM XDXDXDXD FUK U FUK U DEATH SUCKS
>>>/mu/>>>
>>
>>25677872
She might be cheating bruh.

What kind of job she has.
>>
>>25677872

so she's your mommy?

orig
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.