[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Obsessed/ with Elliot Rodger here? >Have read his manifesto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15
File: smugelliot.png (686 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
smugelliot.png
686 KB, 473x704
Who /Obsessed/ with Elliot Rodger here?

>Have read his manifesto 4 times
>listen to the audio book version occasional to make sure I haven't missed anything
>Watched all documentaries on him
>Watched all videos on his channel seveal times
>Watched all other videos including his father's interview

The recent leak of nearly 100 new photos was probably the highlight of the past 12 months for me.
>>
He seems kind of stupid outside of the circumstances of his death, so I'm not that interested in him.
>>
File: man.jpg (96 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
96 KB, 620x372
which documentaries??

I'd assume there are some chicks obsessed with him, like there are for any psycho killer
>>
>>25675574
I'm not quite as bad as you are, but I am definitely part of the /elliotcult/
>read My Twisted World twice, and read through certain sections multiple other times
>Rewatched all of his videos at least 10 times each
Those threads were certainly the best Christmas present I got this year
>>
i always watch his videos when i feel down which is pretty much daily
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CressilIo

wtf is CressilIo?
>>
Does Elliot have the deepest lore?
>>
>>25675574
Did Elliot hate Muslims?
>>
>>25675574
Where can I find these photos?
>>
I relate to his loneliness but I mostly watch his videos for entertainment value.
>>
>>25676063

They were posted over 3 threads this weekend, and later upload here

imgur.com/a/YMwOp
>>
>>25675574
What a stupid beta cuck
>>
>>25675606

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gThKOR5FGz4
>>
File: Elliot_face.png (905 KB, 987x645) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_face.png
905 KB, 987x645
I'm surprised nobody has mad a Elliot Tinder profile yet
>>
>>25675574
>audio book version
really?
>>
>>25676372

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU

bloxxxy
>>
File: e124351.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
e124351.gif
1 MB, 320x180
I really relate to him.
Sometimes I wonder if I would have turned Elliot if he didn't do it first.
His sense of loneliness, despair, and sadness really gets me. He was pretty intelligent and it's really sad to see him come to the result due to being rejected by modern society.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 500x477
He is a retard, an autistic, half baked retard who couldn't flirt his way out of a paper bag.

Let's clear some shit up.

>I'll spend 50k of mommy money on a car! Then women will love me
Fancy cars only work for picking up hookers, girls don't litterally flock to you like in the ad
>I'll run once a month and lift 5lb weights! Then women must love me!
Hey retard, being good looking is part of it, you have to put in the work both physically and socially
> I'll be racist! Then women will love me.
You are in California you retard, what were you expecting? Klanswoman?
>I'll be rich off of daddy's money and a NEET! Then women will love me.
If there is one thing women love it's a guy who has nothing going for him!

This guy was so autistic he believed he could buy a relationship. If he did find a gf he would have gotten the kind they screwed around behind his back because of his low self esteem
>>
>>25676448
normies are so fucking awkward and boring holy shit

It's funny how here, things are reversed
>>
>>25676488
Indeed, on here they can be easily spotted and called out
just like how many robots have been called "creepy" or "weird" throughout their lives
>>
File: asupremegentlemanisborn.png (842 KB, 980x650) Image search: [Google]
asupremegentlemanisborn.png
842 KB, 980x650
>>25676448
>He is a retard
he was actually pretty smart, at one point he was spending all his days at the library, he often had time to think too.
>>
>>25675574
got expelled for saying i loved him in a mixtape
>>
File: 1452473601557.png (941 KB, 480x728) Image search: [Google]
1452473601557.png
941 KB, 480x728
>>25675574
[orrriginal comment xd]
fuck you robot
>>
>>25675574
Elliot Roger is proof that white males can't be robos
>I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I'm attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

http://aaldef.org/blog/elliot-rodgers-manifesto-shows-self-hate-fueled-anti-asian-violence-that-kicked-off-isla-vista-rampa.html
>>
File: Elliot and Friends.png (483 KB, 726x481) Image search: [Google]
Elliot and Friends.png
483 KB, 726x481
Man, it's amazing to see those rarer photos of Elliot. Normies continue to completely misplace blame. So many times I've read the words "entitled" and "misogyny" which both miss the point entirely. Even if Elliot had chosen to live and ask out girls, he'd still likely be rejected 90% of the time. The dating system is absolutely broken for males, there's very little reason to believe life isn't a curse for all but the top twenty percent of males (who also attain the secondary requirements for dating women, including social status, conversational dexterity, high financial level, masculine personality attributes, etc.) There was no happy ending for Elliot, he suffered the same as every depressed non-Chad male - forced to rot his entire life in misery and loneliness, watching others enjoy relationships and happiness.

Elliot was a result of a broken society. The Okcupid study confirms that women consider 80% of males as below average in attractiveness. This means the majority of males will live their entire life being treated like trash by women, having to suffer the misery of constant rejection by women. Elliot had clear skin, strong jawline, nice hair and teeth, well educated, and a beautiful car - yet he was still considered inadequate by most women. Elliot wasn't the first, nor will he be the last. The dating system is completely broken, and Elliot was a result. I don't condone his actions but I sure as hell respect the fact that he exposed how incredibly broken the system is, how utterly miserable it is to be a non-Chad male in western society.

Women treat the bottom 80% of males like absolute trash their entire life, then when a few of these males go postal, they act surprised and blame it on vague concepts like entitlement or misogyny. Thus, the cycle will continue. Women will always treat 80% of males like trash, thus a small percentage of that 80% of males will always snap and re-enact the trailer for Hatred.
>>
>>25676586
Not the person you are replying to but you have to be pretty retarded to post vlogs.
>>
>>25676659
Man, he looks like a true robot there.
I can literally feel his rage and read his thoughts about killing every single normie in the pic.
>>
>>25676659
>Man, it's amazing to see those rarer photos of Elliot

I literally took the day of work to stay up and see them released live, rather than wait until morning.
>>
>>25676692
>surrounded by friends
>has billions of pictures taken of him with friends
>"looks like a robot"
>>
>>25676659
Clearly something is wrong with him. His videos makes a sensible person cringe. He has a very unnatrual way of speaking. Autism is a lady-repellent of high rang. Im a firm believer that social skills is no.1, without competition, when it comes to dating. Sure chad is the only one who get to choose from groups of women, but the normal, sociable guy has a girlfriend or two in his twenties.
>>
>>25676441
Everytime I see this gif I imagine him getting involved in a massive car crash because of it
>>
>>25676448
>I'll be racist! Then women will love me.
The sad thing was that he thought he didn't look asian when in fact he looked worse due to the kike nose
>>
>>25676731
most pictures of him are with family and the picture with those other kids are some of the friends he had from childhood

in the manifesto, his parents attended a party or something and he saw them there and they went out to places they used to hang out as kids. That's it.
>>
>>25676332
I know what that is.

#ericharrisrocksmyworld
>>
File: 1452425636313.png (455 KB, 539x890) Image search: [Google]
1452425636313.png
455 KB, 539x890
>>25675574
I'm very [ o b s e s s e d ] with him, to be honest.
I have read and watched everything I could find about him. I have also created OC about him. Pic related.
>>
the only bad thing that happened from all this is that people started to talking shit about 80s music

his taste was awesome, fucking great music

rip
>>
>>25676448
>>I'll be racist! The women will love me.
>You are in California you retard, what were you expecting? Klanswoman?
His sister's boyfriend was racist - and able to get a girl.
>>
>>25675574
where can I find his manifesto?
>>
I read Cho's literary masterpieces back in the day and highly recommend them. Elliot is just a retarded failed normie, no wonder he became a meme in 2010's 4chan.
>>
>>25678098
Just google (or duckduckgo) "my twisted world". It should be one of the first results.
>>
>>25675574
I'm somewhat obsessed. Because I think I can understand him very well, actually he articulates some of my feelings that go unrecognised in a modern society (not the hate towards couples though, but general disappointment with human nature especially in regard to male female relationships). He was incredibly intelligent, articulate and sensitive (which I am also) and being sensitive as a man in today's society is a sin you will be punished for. I especially like that he drove a BMW which I drive also.
>>
>>25676586
Don't confuse autism for intelligence there two different things
>>
I do.

I relate a whole lot to him. Even if it's just little things that have no meaning, like visiting Georgetown etc.

I hope he is at peace now.
>>
>>25676448
>This guy was so autistic he believed he could buy a relationship. If he did find a gf he would have gotten the kind they screwed around behind his back because of his low self esteem

lmao you don't understand anything. He was just naive enough that like many of us believed that life was somehow fair and he expected that love, sex and female companionship was something you can expect in life. Then he was confronted with the big fucking difference that your sex makes in this life - if you're a woman you don't have to do anything, but if you're a man you're expected to work, slave away, beat other man, push em down just so you get the privilege of sex & relationship. Women don't have to do squat. You keep saying you're supposed to do something to do something to get a woman - you're already indoctrinated into the double standard we have for men and women. And besides with women there is never a point when you've accomplished "enough" - it's just a competition with other men and women try to get the top men. That's it. And if realization of this doesn't bother you, then you're either stupid or currently deep in the matrix - you have a girlfriend and buy into her lies. He realized the truth and it was too much for him. But he wrongly accused women for being guilty which they are not - since we are all just following our internal programs for maximizing our potentials. Women did not choose to not notice him, they just didn't because their instincts pointed the other way. But he was right about how female instincts are anti-civilisation and degenerate. They are.
>>
File: 1413646447032.png (251 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
1413646447032.png
251 KB, 623x465
>>25676298
He has 10x more balls than you bro.

Show some respect
>>
File: rodgerquote.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
rodgerquote.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1280
>>25678532

like father like son

bloxxxxx
>>
File: salmonweed.png (120 KB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
salmonweed.png
120 KB, 480x315
>>25678532
>kill people
>balls grow from being 3x too small to 10x larger
>still remain immature and blaming the world for not getting laid
>>
>omfg I am so obsessed with him he killed so many people!!

I want roasties to leave.
>>
>>25678921
>implying
Women despise him, just read the comments of anything to do with him
>>
>>25676659
>people of color and women regularly exploited by capitalist system that objectifies them and places material possessions over humanity
>white men have the privilege and economic power to shit on capitalism
>kill women and be racist instead
>gets mad that culture doesn't change and that people see them as total trash.
>>
>>25678998
>But girls pretend to dislike him on the internet!

I guarantee they have more respect and admiration for him than you and me. After the murders, of course.
>>
>>25676359
Bumping for action. We need this to happen
>>
File: WiiNk8V.png (276 KB, 463x476) Image search: [Google]
WiiNk8V.png
276 KB, 463x476
Elliot was normalscum. Pic related.
>>
Elliot Rodger is nothing like you guys. He had everything handed to him, he pushed girls away from him.

He was narcissistic and no girl was good enough for him, had he shut the fuck up and not physically pushed girls around he would've gotten laid.

Shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>25675574
I've read My Twisted World 3 times

Where can I find those documentaries?
>>
>>25678532
He's just a whiny faggot t b h
>>
"OP if you actually posted on any of the forums elliot did and watch some of his yt vids you and the rest of this board would hate him.

good facial aesthetics
stacy for a sister
got invited to rich friend parties
had bmw at that age

He already had everything lined up for him, all he had to do was pretend to be normal and everything would work out for him. At the very least, he could've gone to Columbia or the Philippines and got a hot gold digger gf. I can't sympathize with a rich kid who could live comfortably off of NEETbux"

"Elliot Rodgers was a dumb motherfucker who got pampered all his life living life on easy mode with having everything handed to him. He spent his life playing videogames not developing any social skills cause he fell for the meme that he can buty everything in life especially respect from middle class Stacie's who don't come from as much as he did. But his weird autistic castlevania like tendencies and sensibility couldn't tolerate failure or rejection mixed in with little dick syndrome and his fear of being ostracized caused his vampire elf ass to snap and kill and maim a lot of people who probably were their families pride and joy and survival of their namesake, legacy and genetics. How can anyone praise him is unfathomable and just prooves that you deserve your own self deprevity removed from this world.

Meme magic please kill everyone who praises Elliot unironically in this thread."

"He was a rich daddies boy obsessed with himself and was brought up to see image as everything.

The idea women and sex drove him to this is a red herring for the fact his father is a neglectful stagewhore. The interviews he did were disgustingly overacted. Imagine being raised by people so detached from reality.

The fact ugly poor neets in their bedrooms at all identify with him is hilarious. He didn't suffer like you did. His problem is a problem that exists among rich and upper class families."
>>
>>25679336
SOMEBODY FUCKING FRAME THIS.
>>
>>25679336
I'm pretty sure everybody knows he was a piece of shit. That never stops other pieces of shit from relating to him. The people that relate to him, most likely see him as a handsome rich version of themselves.
>>
>>25678145

The fuck, man.
I'm reading it now... I suppose it will haunt me forever
>>
>>25679336
You've got it all backwards.

If you're alone because you're fat/ugly you are not a true robot.
>>
>>25679336
the truth is you can't hang out with weird, never befriend weird people

it'll be bad for your and for them
>>
>>25675574
Why? He wasn't very interesting. His "manifesto" was written in an incredibly average, bland, manner. His opinions aren't terribly developed, he seemed to be slightly above average intelligence and egocentric. He clearly had a shallow range of emotion, and he came off pretty psychopathic to me. People were put off by how he was like that, he went buttmad, then went on a rather ineffectual killing spree. Quite mundane.
>>
>>25677987
sleep tight, elliot blox
>>
>>25679834
You remind me a lot of him.
>>
File: 1452512121375.jpg (337 KB, 747x750) Image search: [Google]
1452512121375.jpg
337 KB, 747x750
What was Elliot majoring in?
>>
I relate to him and reading My Twisted World really hit home in ways I wish it didn't.
I don't think I could go full Elliot though. I'm too much of a coward.
>>
>>25680258

I'm not even sure, and I'm OP. He just did a load of random classes including history (which he took, dropped, then took up again) sociology, maths, astronomy, and psychology.
>>
>>25680445
>including history (which he took, dropped, then took up again

shieeet,literally me

also do you know what math he got up to?
>>
File: tripfags.png (940 KB, 1680x1680) Image search: [Google]
tripfags.png
940 KB, 1680x1680
>>25679834

Daily reminder that tripfags got BTFO beyond all recognition on saturday.
>>
I'm reading Eliot's Manifesto and I just red when he saved his little brother life in the pool, avoiding his drawning.

It makes me cry to think what will happen next
>>
>>25675668
>>25675574

Is anyone ever going to actually publish his manifesto into legit book format?

I hate PDFs and e-readers and want a physical copy of his manifesto.
>>
Here he is. The dumbest Virgin on this side of the Mississippi.

Autism levels were off the spectrum.

Too stupid to realize that you can't sit in your room all day alone with a fancy car and expect free pussy
>>
>>25678259
>Don't confuse autism for intelligence there two different things
Retard normalfag, back to the mental asylum you go.
>>
>>25675574
Yeah, I like him too. An real hero.

>>25679036
>I guarantee they have more respect and admiration for him than you and me. After the murders, of course.
They can never have more respect for him than I have.
>>
>>25675574
elliot rodgers wasn't original or effective. Santa Barbara already had a "muh wizard feels" happening albeit that guy used his car to off people.
>>
>>25677987
Sleep tight, Elliot

bloxbloxblox
>>
He left us too soon.
RIP
>>
>>25679336
>stacy for a sister
As if having a whore Stacy who gets fucked every night by Chad is a good thing.

Dumb nigger.
>>
can someone put the elliot rodgers ultimate and remastered playlist for lonely drivers?
>>
>>25679336
>stacy for a sister
You must be one hell of an idiot fucking cuck if you listed this as a positive thing he had.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.