[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are my liberal friends so stupid? >live in liberal degenerate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1452138714988.jpg (91 KB, 768x878) Image search: [Google]
1452138714988.jpg
91 KB, 768x878
Why are my liberal friends so stupid?
>live in liberal degenerate city zone83
>Most of my friends are super liberal Bernie supporters
>Be me have Crohn's and eating vegan helps
>If someone finds out I'm a vegan, they have to tell me, "X percentage of my diet is vegan"
like I give a fuck
>I have stupid friends text me when they go to a trendy vegan restaurant, like I care
>See instagram post saying "Eating vegan today!
#vegan #thisiswhatveganseat"
>every dumb girl/guy that wants to be different is a "vegan" but sneaks McDonald's burgers when no one is around
>have a few friends who actually are vegan and most people wouldn't know.
>>
When I was younger I thought that most people believe strongly in shit they flaunt about, but then I realized most people do shit for attention.
>>
>>25674175
I always figured that but I just think its funny
>>
>>25674100

>vegan making attention whoring post in anonymous forum

Sounds about right.
>>
>vegans are so desperate to let everyone know they're vegan that they even brag about it on anonymous Haitian window-washing application forums
You are part of the cancer you so despise.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (39 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
39 KB, 398x307
>>25674533
>>25674599
You're both dumb, OP doesn't care if you care that he's a vegan, he's just pointing out how fucking stupid liberalfags are
>>
>>25674675
You're so dumb you don't realize that's literally what OP is doing.

>look at meeeee I'm vegan

/r9k/ really is the male version of tumblr.
>>
>>25674734
If you faggots had actually stayed on topic rather than focusing on OPs veganism then this wouldnt happen
>>
>>25674772
Are you kidding me?
>first three lines of OP's post are about liberals
>rest is about him being vegan and fake vegans are bad

please tell me how OP being vegan isn't the main crux of his post
>>
>>25675016
because liberals brag about being vegan meanwhile OP said he's vegan for a medical reason not because he's the only one who actually understands how messed up the meat industry is after watching food inc
>>
>>25675016
Literally the whole point of his post was how dumb his friends are, the veganism was used as examples to prove this
>>
>>25675055
>>25675056
but it's just OP whining about how he should be a special snowflake and only /he/ is the real vegan. this post is dumb anyway why the fuck isn't it in /pol/?
>>
>>25674100
Thanks op for a new prime example of a who the fuck cares thread
>>
>my liberal friends
>friends
GET OUT NORMIE. HOPE YOUR CROHN'S GET WORSE.
>>
>>25674734
It's an anonymous message board you fucking twat, what recognition does he get? The story was about libtards
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.