[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You -cannot- be Chad until you've banged this chick. in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ooooo.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ooooo.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
You -cannot- be Chad until you've banged this chick.

in her butt while she's wearing a blindfold.
>>
>>25673969

is this a shop? are they all actually the same girl?
>>
I would release my 22 years of virgin rage into her like a rocket ship hitting an immovable wall.
>>
>>25673969
Nice feet. More of her/them
>>
>>25673986
nah ur just racis nigga.

dey look diff 2 me

t. azn pino
>>
I wanna fuck anna akana.
>>
I like the extended lines from their eye makeup
>>
libtard scum
>>
File: actress.png (253 KB, 608x422) Image search: [Google]
actress.png
253 KB, 608x422
it was weird where she poped up at the end of ant men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-ugf8x2Po#t=2m16s

2:16
>>
>>25673969
FUCK i want her to put those qt feet on my face while i jerk off
>>
>>25676796
I hate how American Asian chicks try to make themselves look extra Asian by adding that ridiculous looking line
>>
>>25676840
mono eyelids are kill without it though
>>
Isn't that RWJ gf?
>>
>>25673986
Yes they are, it's simple videos editing
>>
I don't know who that is. Pls help me.
>>
>>25673969
wow. my penis got so hard. not even into asian chicks, but a qt like that, with feet LIKE THAT? holy moly, I'd love her forever and ever.
>>
>>25677641
she wouldn't let you, she's a raging feminist narcissist cunt
>>
>>25677680
d'oh. such a waste of potential qt gf for somebody (probably chad)
>>
Whats her name? Plz do tell.
>>
>>25673969
isn't this the retarded "teach men not to rape" feminist chick? no thanks
>>
>>25677724
Anna Akana.

>>25677740
Yes, it is.

She is extremely fuckable. Full on 10/10 but she is also a feminist so I don't think that's helping.
>>
>>25676917
Yes
>wanting the goods used by that ugly manlet
>>
>>25677774
I guarantee you she looks like warmed-over bland shit without the makeup. She's like a more political, just-as-retarded chink version of Jessica Nigri.

No thanks.
>>
personality aside. i would be addicted to cuddling a girl like that. damn.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.