[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself comfortable. >Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 499364866_XS.jpg (22 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
499364866_XS.jpg
22 KB, 640x426
>Hello again, Anon. Come, make yourself comfortable.
>Last visit we learned a lot about your life as a- what was it? "Robot", right?
>Today I would like you to tell me what exactly did the norne- "normies" and "casies" do to make you resent them so much?
>>
>>25672920
STACIES, not casies. What the fuck do you get paid for if you can't even remember a focal term?
>>
>>25672963
Is that anger? Good. We're finally making some progress. Tell me, how is your relationship with your dad?
>>
>>25673016
This is like if I told you the color red makes me anxious and you said you'd keep that in mind. Then the next time I come in you give me that shit-eating grin and say "Hopefully you find the decor more palatable today, I removed all of the blue items like you asked"
Fuck you AND fuck your dad.
>>
I dunno doc, I just want to be accepted while not having to pretend to be someone else you know?
>>
>>25673222
------ToT------
Trips of Truth
>>
>>25673222
What makes you think that being/acting like yourself is not acceptable?
Who do you want to be accepted by?
>>
>>25672920

>"...and the final straw was when the Japanese took over and translated what I typed into gibberish...
> *therapist frenetically calls for a psych nurse*
>>
File: 1440613118422.jpg (20 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1440613118422.jpg
20 KB, 250x250
>>25673222
Thread over, everybody go home.
>>
I tried going to a Psychiatrist but he was a total fucking dipshit. He acted like an angry child half of the time.
>>
>>25672920
>nornies
even if you hear this the first time you can interpret this word.
your therapist is apparently an absolute retard
>>
>>25672920
They're called stacies you deaf bitch and I don't resent them I just loathe their existence with an unbridled passion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.