[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else hope something horrible happens that prevents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: star-wars-force-awakens-01.jpg (359 KB, 1000x1428) Image search: [Google]
star-wars-force-awakens-01.jpg
359 KB, 1000x1428
Does anyone else hope something horrible happens that prevents the new Star Wars trilogy from being finished?

The whole franchise is just a celebration of mediocrity by faux-nerds. The fanbase is like Chads are with their sports. They won't STFU about it and expect everyone else to like it too.
>>
>>25672248
Why are they obsessed with underbites? Both Rey and Finn have pronounced underbites and constantly do that mouth trapezoid thing that further emphasizes it.

>normies actually think Rey is attractive
>>
Congrats, you don't like thing.
No one cares.
Do you need a trophy?
>>
>>25672303

She kinda reminds me of the girl working the counter at my local library or the shy girl in the corner of the game store with her boyfriend.

No real attraction there. But even still I'd rather not see her kissing a nigger.
>>
>>25672248
Oh look... more whining about Star Wars...

>complain how normies won't STFU about Star Wars
>doesn't STFU about Star Wars
>>
I don't care. Normies like orange and teal movies. They always have, they always will. I just ignore it.
>>
Shit I didn't know it was a new trilogy, I thought the new one was just a one off. Now we have to endure years of fandom bullshit
>>
>>25672331
Lmao this retard actually liked the faggotry awakens
>>
>>25672248
>I don't like Star Wars, therefore everyone who does like it are faux nerds and Chads
>>
>>25672248
This new generation of leddit tier nerds are the worst. They never had to suffer for what they loved and being different.
>>
Episode V was an objectively good movie and a staple of hollywood before it became shit
I agree the rest of the movies being mediocre though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.