[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misandry thread Get in here and tell us why men are shit. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20
File: 1432135909236.png (448 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
1432135909236.png
448 KB, 600x510
Misandry thread

Get in here and tell us why men are shit.

I'll start:
>pretend to be sweet and caring and not after sex
>end up pressuring girls for sex every single time anyways
>if you read threads here where robots give advice it's always "never marry a girl, just fuck her and dump her when she hits the wall"
>always find a way to justify the fact that they only care about women for sex or status
>everytime you complaign some desperate robot will lie and say "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOYS"
>but they are
>they always are

My cousin just married a seemingly sweet and gentle guy who said she loved her, about 10-11 months later, only a few weeks after she gave birth, he up and leaves her to go party and chase after younger women. Mostly she "was too possesive" BECAUSE I GUESS WANTING TO BE IN A LOYAL MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP IS POSSESIVE TO MEN.
>>
Can i marry your cousin I'm a good loyal boy plsssss
>>
>>25671189
I mean you're not wrong for the most part. But you'd have to be fucking retarded to fall for that ""I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER [GENDER]" meme.
>>
>>25671227
why do beta enablers even try
>>
> he beings with saying "I'm nice"
thats not something you should have to tell people. it should be obvious from the way you act, saying it only makes it sound like you're a huge dick at heart and are being manipulative.
>>
>>25671261
I said he seemed nice, not that he said explicity "I'm nice" why would anyone who isn't an autist ever say that
>>
>>25671189
You dont have power here
>>
Women are parasites
>>
shoo shoo, roastie

begone from my board
>>
>I don't get it, Chad seemed so nice
>he was tall, muscular, handsome, and super popular with women, you know, a typical, seemingly shy, nice guy
>Why are all men such shit? Robots especially!
>>
>>25671189
>My cousin just married a seemingly sweet and gentle guy who said she loved her, about 10-11 months later, only a few weeks after she gave birth, he up and leaves her to go party and chase after younger women. Mostly she "was too possesive" BECAUSE I GUESS WANTING TO BE IN A LOYAL MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP IS POSSESIVE TO MEN.

I bet she got really fat during the pregnancy, woman seem to think that getting pregnant is a good excuse to get fat, that's why he left her.
>>
>women hate thread
>everyone crying calling girls sluts and whores
>men hate thread
>everyone crying calling girls sluts and whores
>>
>>25671479
Because they are sluts and whores lol
>>
ROASTIE

getting? (i'm not sure)

toastie?
hm?
>>
File: 4810422_6492542021_EEQWi.png (21 KB, 351x348) Image search: [Google]
4810422_6492542021_EEQWi.png
21 KB, 351x348
>it's another robots baiting robots baiting robots thread
>>
>>25671527
No i'm a true fembot.
>>
If you're beginning to hate men, you should probably get off /r9k/ and talk to the men in your real life. Same applies to robots and women.
>>
File: 1354147421245.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1354147421245.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>25671365
men are lying scum
>>25671413
>90% of men just want to idealy pump and dump women
>most all of them pretend to be nice guys to get into girl's pants and decieve them
>lel y don't u just date the good guys?
Also there are plenty of robots and non-attractive people who do this, being attractive has nothing to do with it. He was only average looking anyways.
>>25671437
nope
>>
Well seeing how women more or less demand this of men before they'll agree to have sex, what do you expect?

Yes, and women are completely free to just say "No" if they're not interested.

>if you read threads here where robots give advice it's always "never marry a girl, just fuck her and dump her when she hits the wall"
Seeing how our marriage laws were written assuming that women didn't work, had 2+ kids and that the marriage ended for a good reason (something like domestic violence or infidelity, not "dissatisfaction" or him not making enough money), can you blame men for not wanting to get married? Why should you stick with someone with a horrible personality who doesn't even have looks to compensate for their personality? If you do chose to end the relationship, why should they be entitled to half of everything you own?

>always find a way to justify the fact that they only care about women for sex or status
Well seeing how all modern women can provide is sex and status, can you blame men for valuing women for what they can actually provide?

>everytime you complaign some desperate robot will lie and say "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER BOYS"
>but they are
>they always are
So like when women say they're not sluts, it actually means that women really are all sluts? Two people can play this game you know.
>>
>>25671720
Reminder that women think 80% of men are below average looking. The guy you're talking about was in the top 20%. If you want the best of the best you'd better be able to hold him down. Because every woman wants that guy

Maybe you and your cousin should go for less attractive men, and see if they don't appreciate you more?
>>
>>25671189
>Woman becomes super possessive and doesn't allow husband to really have a life outside of their relationship and work
>Pissed off when man says no and has a life outside of their relationship and work
>Going out means they're going out to chase younger women
Christ... That sounds just like what my mother did with my dad and unlike this case, she was actually successful at making sure my dad doesn't have a life outside of his job and family.

Seriously, what's it with women and their will to not let men men actually have a life after getting married? The whole "He goes out without me means that he's going out to cheat on me" attitude just reeks of the same attitude that extreme feminists have when they say shit like "Video games are good because it keeps them from thinking about rape".
>>
>>25671189
>complaign

hah

Women, everybody.
>>
File: 1360802627710.jpg (6 KB, 167x143) Image search: [Google]
1360802627710.jpg
6 KB, 167x143
>>25671724
>Well seeing how women more or less demand this of men before they'll agree to have sex, what do you expect?
I don't know, it's almost like women actually want to be cared for and not just decieved so they put out.

>Yes, and women are completely free to just say "No" if they're not interested.
Can't wait to take all that emotional abuse and being left by boyfriend after boyfriend just because they don't want to have sex. It's not like women don't say no most of the time anyways, but it gets old to deal with all the bullshit. No guy ever just hears "no, we'll wait until marriage" and is content with that.

>Seeing how our marriage laws were written assuming that women didn't work, had 2+ kids and that the marriage ended for a good reason (something like domestic violence or infidelity, not "dissatisfaction" or him not making enough money), can you blame men for not wanting to get married? Why should you stick with someone with a horrible personality who doesn't even have looks to compensate for their personality? If you do chose to end the relationship, why should they be entitled to half of everything you own?
I agree with marriage laws, but there are things like prenups you can sign. No, even without that most men would still not want to get married. Also:
>Why should you stick with someone with a horrible personality who doesn't even have looks to compensate for their personality?
>who doesn't even have looks
yeah that's right just pump and dump the girl when she hits le wall

>Well seeing how all modern women can provide is sex and status, can you blame men for valuing women for what they can actually provide?
>implying

>So like when women say they're not sluts, it actually means that women really are all sluts? Two people can play this game you know.
Most women are not sluts, most men are (or would be) just look at how basically any women can put an add out for sex and 1000 guys will flock to her. Men are manwhores.
>>
File: 1383409526879.jpg (76 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1383409526879.jpg
76 KB, 396x691
>>25671787
good thing women care more about personality than looks, plus that data was only from a dating website, not real life.

also
>date less attractive guy
>after a long period of courting have sex
>he then gets bored and leaves you
Just because a man is less attractive doesn't mean he isn't after sex and sex only just as much.
>>
>>25671909
Then why are women so obsessed with height? The vast majority of women wouldn't date a guy who was 5 foot tall even if he had a great personality.
>>
>>25671814
that sounds like a lot of assumptions friend, he wasn't just going out to hang around with his bros, he was going to clubbing and parties and not allowing my cousin to come, constantly adding young single women he met on facebook, never guys, ect.
>>
>>25671720
Female trannies are still men
>by your own standards your scum
>>
>>25671970
I don't understand what you mean anon
>>
>>25671872
Pre-nups are a joke and don't hold up in court. They can be blown out by one gust of feminist hot air.

>I had to sign the prenup or he wouldn't marry me! I was under duress!
Bam, prenup suddenly means nothing and you still lose have your stuff. Even if she cheated... So fair and balanced towards men am I rite!?

Here in Canada us men get even more cucked by the feminist court system.
You can't opt out of marriage here, if you live with a girl for five years that make you "commonlaw married" and she gets to take half your stuff.
So fair for men rite??
>>
>>25671970
>>25672030
wait nevermind fuck you
>>
File: 628px-40b8.png (113 KB, 628x600) Image search: [Google]
628px-40b8.png
113 KB, 628x600
>>25671189
lol, wrong fucking website cunt
>>
>>25671872
>I agree with marriage laws
ahahahahahahhahahahaha

I was taking you seriously on virtually every point until you came out with that.

also, men enjoy and want sex, if you can't handle that, stay single like a proper robot in our fantastical desires for some pure thing that does not exist. Maybe you can find a guy who is sweet and caring, but he'll still want sex (unless he's that lonely and desperate that he'll stay with you anyway, but that's probably not healthy.) And you'll mistake that nice guy's desire for sex as him "faking" the niceness, when he might actually have been genuinely nice (but constantly frustrated by his libido).
>>
>>25672236
I meant I agree with what the poster I quoted said about marriage laws dummy
>>
>>25672261
"I agree with marriage laws" has a very clear meaning.
>I'm the dummy
"I agree with you on/about/with respect to marriage laws"
>>
>>25672320
I left out "you" by accident
"I agree with you on marriage laws"
sorry
>>
>>25671189
>tfw you treat people right no matter what
>tfw people till find reasons to hate you

im not even in it for the sex senpai, i just want someone ya know?
>>
>implying people in general aren't shit
Women are all just manipulative whores that only want to fuck Chad and all men want is sex, even if they tell themselves they don't. We all are awful.
Misanthropy is the true robot way.
>>
>>25672371
I'm sure there are many like you, but there are more that aren't and those that aren't pretend to be like you. You can undestand the predicament if women aren't exactly trusting.
>>
>>25672364
>sorry
>apologising to a man in a misandry thread
I don't think your heart is really in this.
>>
>>25671189
QT 2HU PICTURE
Yama is pretty qt.

I wouldn't mind having her lecture me on why men are shit
>>
File: 1452296769966.png (195 KB, 826x890) Image search: [Google]
1452296769966.png
195 KB, 826x890
Time to post misogyny women hating pictures again, guys. /r9k/needs its reminder that women are parasites.
>>
File: 1452296820126.jpg (417 KB, 850x888) Image search: [Google]
1452296820126.jpg
417 KB, 850x888
>>25672635
She is very qt. I like her clothes too. They look cool.
>>
This is not >>>/adv/, you retarded troglodykes.
>>
>>25672828
shame grills can't be qts IRL because they are all whores, we must do what the muslims do and force women to be good people (obviously muslims have the wrong idea about what it means to be a good person but you get my point)
>>
>>25672794
moar

le original comment
>>
>>25672886
sorry but we have a right to exist and be on the internet too and 4chan has given us the privilege of staying here, maybe you should go to >>>/adv/ or reddit.com if you dislike this community and prefer them instead
>>
File: 1435225797279.jpg (195 KB, 985x612) Image search: [Google]
1435225797279.jpg
195 KB, 985x612
>>25672907
Remember that all women are whores and embrace the feels. Use it to fuel you until VR gfs come.
>>
File: 2670_1011856982.jpg (34 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
2670_1011856982.jpg
34 KB, 360x480
First and most important thing men care about are looks.

All else (exept for not being totally crazy and age) is only a nice bonus they pretend to care about but honestly don't mind if it's missing.

Personality, intelligence, mutual interests, sense of humour, cooking skills, good career and independence: all of that are have little to no meaning, like a small detail of dress a gf might wear.
>>
Why do women find manipulative men so attractive?
>>
>>25673645
they are better at pretending they care.
>>
>>25673678
Betas care.
>>
>>25673588
the same thing applies to women roastie whore
reeeeee
>>
>>25671814
you seriously need to take the red pill on women. this is how women think "my stuff is mine and your stuff is ours". Women feel entitle to your resources and they want it spend on her.
>>
>>25673588
and all women care about is status. and they'll dump you as soon as they get even a little bored of you.

people are all shallow. get over it.
>>
>>25673854
no they dont, stop pretending that by being more awkward socially you are suddenly a better person

>>25673881
honestly don't think so, at least it never happened in my case and in cases of most of my female friends
there is no equvialent for dating "hot but dumb, bubbly bimbo" for women
>>
>>25673900
see >>25673923
I get where this status thing is coming from but in all honesty status is at least somehow tied to you as a person, your personality and abilities. Looks are not.
>>
>>25673923
I don't care myself. I personally hate women.

But the fact is women encourage all the worst behaviour in men. The Chad that beat up all these betas everyday in school did it because he knew it would make girls like him. Serial killers are flooded with marriage requests. You don't get to claim that women just want "le caring guy" when you're all turned on by violence.

And even then, most of the "caring" guys are betas. Caring people are too sensitive to be assertive enough to be alphas. Half of 9rk are failed normies, they're different than betas.
>>
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
>>25672794
>tfw this is exactly what happened to my dad a few years ago
>>
File: 1452448414477.jpg (582 KB, 2652x2004) Image search: [Google]
1452448414477.jpg
582 KB, 2652x2004
>>25672371
just be nice to men they will appreciate it more then women. women will hate you for being nice because you are projecting femininity/betaness or some shit.
>>
File: 1398559314547.jpg (24 KB, 350x359) Image search: [Google]
1398559314547.jpg
24 KB, 350x359
>>25671189
OH IS THIS A THREAD ABOUT ROASTIES GETTING MAD AT CHADS AND TAKING IT OUT ON BETAS

Cool #justwomenthings
>>
>>25674103
Most really caring people I know are very assertive. You will not able to care for others without standing for them when it is needed.
>>
>>25671189
Women are vindictive two-faced cunts, I'm glad I stopped talking to them and caring about getting laid.
>>
>>25671189
>people try to say men are just after sex
>brother's girlfriend is constantly bitching about how they never have sex and my brother just wants to cuddle and massage her feet and kiss her
full
of
shit
>>
>>25671189
I can understand your viewpoint. I however am Christian and I would never enjoy the thought of fornication. I believe virtually the only way to have a good marriage or love is by both being virgins. Maybe if one of the partners had 1 past experience with someone else it could work out possibly. But no one should ever try to form love to someone who puts their body in vain and neither should theperson who does it themself.
>>
>>25671720
Consider me part of the 10%.
>I'm different :^)

I say this because I'm a kinky fuck; I'm not interested in a one-and-done thing because...there's no reason to. Every new chick you go out with, that's a risk for something. I don't want to date and get off exactly once, I want someone who I can stick with and experiment with. I want a saga, not a short. I want a book with someone, not a two paragraph chapter.

It helps that I've been emotionally/mentally abused by the one ex I truly cared for and did everything I could for her, only to see her fall so far.

So I get the paranoia. Just instead of wrecking your foundation, shit-tier guys just seem more like leeches and entry-level sex hunters who go "whew, blowjobs are the best ever!" when they can't even imagine an intimate one on one session with bondage.

Here's hoping you find someone decent for once.
>>
>>25674262
And when is it "needed"? Most women call for backup whenever they might have to held accountable for their actions. I imagine a big strong Chad comes in handy when you just got caught fucking up.

Also, when you're attracted to people you project positive qualities onto them. So when Chad with his big muscles asserts his dominance by humiliating someone weaker than him for your entertainment you'll think "Wow, Chad is such a nice guy. So caring".

To women positive characteristics don't matter. For as long as a woman finds a man attractive they will justify everything he does.
>>
>>25674466
Same guy, just wanted to add that I'll concede men also project positive qualities that just aren't there to people they find attractive too.
>>
>>25673588
>All else (exept for not being totally crazy and age) is only a nice bonus they pretend to care about but honestly don't mind if it's missing.
>Personality, intelligence, mutual interests, sense of humour, cooking skills, good career and independence: all of that are have little to no meaning, like a small detail of dress a gf might wear.
That's false, except for the small % of the population who are player/chad types and have no interest in communicating with the girl after the one night stand.

>>25673923
>there is no equvialent for dating "hot but dumb, bubbly bimbo" for women
Yeah it's status or confidence.

>>25673959
>I get where this status thing is coming from but in all honesty status is at least somehow tied to you as a person, your personality and abilities. Looks are not.
Looks may often be the initial attraction. But everything else about you is what makes the guy want to stay with you, talk to you, be with you.

You act like its a bad thing for a man to - in some cases - be attracted to a women mostly due to looks, but consider that men don't have that option. For a man; status generally has to be worked for, he can rarely get a women just by sitting on his ass.

It's swings and roundabouts. It's a shit deal for ugly women and men who perhaps weren't born /biz/ geniuses or super confident.

but, you say: The low status male still has the option of changing his fate! Improving! Except, that simply by the numbers there will always be some better than others. Some men will simply lose at the game, maybe due to genetics, or upbringing, or simple random chance.
>>
>>25673645
More in common
>>
>>25674466
I wasnt only talking about caring in romantic relationships but also friendship and family. Assertiveness is vital for caring.
I agree halo effect is real but it has its limitations.
Nevet had someone humiliated for my entertaibment so dont know how it would work with me personally.
>>
>>25674668
So betas don't care about their friends and family?
>>
>>25674579
Men stay and marry women who dont have any of mentioned traits (exept for good looks and not being very crazy).

And those are not just women who get "somebody": they get best men possible, with high status often very intelligent and sensitive.

How many great artists and visionaries marry with women who are similar to them vs hot 18yo "muses"?
You know they are choosing the latter.

I am not trying to make an argument that women are any better but saying that men carry about features when it is obvious they dont its just plainly stupid.
>>
>>25674753
If they are not assertive enough to actually show it, who cares that "deep, deep inside they actually cared but decided not to do anything"?

Its like saying people who think about helping the poor are just as good as people who actually do so.
>>
>>25671189
Everything you hate has sex in it

How retarded
>>
>>25674844
Wat? Aren't betas the most affectionate? Sounds like you're just going to failed normies and Chads with glasses to me
>>
>>25671872
>I don't know, it's almost like women actually want to be cared for and not just decieved so they put out.
If they don't want to be deceived, then why do they actually stick with men who aren't the warm and caring type? All you need to do is to have sex once and then move on until you find a guy who will continue to be warm and caring even after sex and maybe even try to get him to stick rather than continue riding the cock carousel?

>Can't wait to take all that emotional abuse and being left by boyfriend after boyfriend just because they don't want to have sex. It's not like women don't say no most of the time anyways, but it gets old to deal with all the bullshit. No guy ever just hears "no, we'll wait until marriage" and is content with that.
Well if your sexual needs don't match, how is sticking together despite being miserable because of a lack of sex or too much sex. Just move on and find someone with an equal sex drive if you think they want to have sex too often.

>I agree with marriage laws, but there are things like prenups you can sign. No, even without that most men would still not want to get married.
The problem with prenups is that the laws regarding them were also written way back when most married women were housewives meaning that they're also very easy to nullify in court. What's the big deal with not having a church wedding and instead just having a registered partnership? Any kids will be just as well off as when you're married.

>yeah that's right just pump and dump the girl when she hits le wall
Well why should you stick with someone you don't like and has no redeeming features? Why should a man have to support a woman he doesn't like being with? Women don't see any problems in dumping men they have to support, so why should men?

>Most women are not sluts, most men are (or would be) just look at how basically any women can put an add out for sex and 1000 guys will flock to her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70
>>
>>25671189
Ironic you say this when these kind of guys usually DON'T get sex and its rather the bad boy type that DOES (must be fake/troll post)

Pressuring implies girls don't want sex, so what the fuck other choice do we have, its either pressure/coerce you into sex or RAPE YOU, pick motherfucker, pick!

That's pretty good advice, I'm never getting married or having children, I don't like the thought of cutting my dick up but I may even get a vasectomy to seal the deal, imagining the look on a woman's face who was lying about being on the pill only to find out she can't get pregnant anyways (TOPKEK)

Remove status and you're basically correct, its mostly only chads that date women for status because they have so many options that dating for status is actually a "thing they can do", the average guy doesn't give a fuck about that, and also you've now said another ironic thing because women care more about status than men do

More like "I'm not like chads or normies"

>but they are
No we aren't, you idiots just keep telling yourself that so that when you fuck chad you don't have to feel like you made a bad decision, because - "robots would have treated me like shit too, they're all the same", go ahead and keep lying to yourself, maybe someday these lies will warp reality and become true.

>he up and leaves her to go party

>Dates chad/normie that treats her nice
>Never bothered looking into his past because "he's hot and who cares what kind of guy he is"
>shows his true colors
>Boo hoo its all men's fault, even the guys I wouldn't even blink at
>>
>>25674988
I meant it in relation to assertiveness talk ealier. Caring is not only being affectionate but actually having someones back (not only in romantic relations)- a thing you are usually not able to do if you arent assertive.
>>
File: 1450604221071.png (40 KB, 251x305) Image search: [Google]
1450604221071.png
40 KB, 251x305
>>25671189
WAAAH WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD LADS GONE???
>>
>>25671189
Girls hate it when guys want to give them sex

Guys can't even pay to give sex away.

Women are retarded
>>
>>25675088
Well as an omega I certainly have my friends and families backs. I just don't think you understand how assertiveness workers because you're a dumb woman.
>>
>>25672828
Indeed. The YAMA has rather dignified clothing.

But I didn't come into thread to talk about how qt the Yama is, but I wanted someone to pretend to be the Yama and lecture me about why I'm shit.

Geez, robot. Learn 2 social cues
>>
>>25671495
Max par, m8
>>
File: getoutstayout[1].jpg (42 KB, 175x146) Image search: [Google]
getoutstayout[1].jpg
42 KB, 175x146
>>25674999
TRIPS WINS THE ARGUMENT
>>
>>25671189
Men are supposed to be polygamous, that's why women carry the babies, duh
>>
>>25675175
Read previous posts
>>
File: saltyafrightnow.jpg (55 KB, 610x396) Image search: [Google]
saltyafrightnow.jpg
55 KB, 610x396
>Both men and women are shit

People here don't seem to get that for some reason. You can't go around screaming 'FUKIN WIMMIN MY GOD SO CRUEL' and expect anyone to give a fuck about you. Same way you can't go around screaming 'GAWD MEN SUCH FUCKING ASSHOLES' and wonder why you can't get a date.

People are fucking assholes. Not men, not women, people. Everyone has potential to be a fucking asshole.

Keyword: Potential

Just because someone has said something one time that you didn't like doesn't mean you can swear off the whole gender as full of sluts and whores or chads and nice guys. Fucking grow a backbone, throw the people that you don't like out of your life, and move on.

I like it here sometimes, but a lot of you fucks are self-pitying, self enabling retards whining about their tinder matches not being what they imagine their korean cartoon waifu to be. Grow up, go do something other then shitpost here, and be happy with the fact that you aren't just sitting in the basement getting cucked by life.

And don't respond with "but anon, I have x and y and z in the way and I wanna die". Fuck you. Go do the thing. You want to die stagnate in 30 years, in the same place you are today? Go ask that person out. Anyone. Don't like your looks? Change them. Don't like your attidude? Change it. Don't like the way people treat you? Change it. Take charge of SOMETHING in your life, because if you don't if by some hobo fucking magic you get into a relationship, they will just walk right the fuck over you and you'll be back at square one.

TL:DR: Grow a spine robonormies. People suck, get used to it.
>>
>>25674999
>If they don't want to be deceived, then why do they actually stick with men who aren't the warm and caring type?
>date guy who is warm and caring type
>he leaves
nice desu
>All you need to do is to have sex once and then move on until you find a guy who will continue to be warm and caring even after sex and maybe even try to get him to stick rather than continue riding the cock carousel?
fuck off manwhore why should I have sex with someone I don't like. There's a thing called DATING that you do BEFORE SEX, but men simply don't know how to wait.

>Well if your sexual needs don't match, how is sticking together despite being miserable because of a lack of sex or too much sex. Just move on and find someone with an equal sex drive if you think they want to have sex too often.
I meant refusing sex while dating, not FOREVER
also
>my gf doesn't want to have sex with me enough
>I should cheat on her
man logic here

>The problem with prenups is that the laws regarding them were also written way back when most married women were housewives meaning that they're also very easy to nullify in court. What's the big deal with not having a church wedding and instead just having a registered partnership? Any kids will be just as well off as when you're married.
Yeah that's also another viable option, doesn't change the fact that most men are in their heart not monogamous.

>Well why should you stick with someone you don't like and has no redeeming features? Why should a man have to support a woman he doesn't like being with? Women don't see any problems in dumping men they have to support, so why should men?
>why should I have to do anything in a relationbship, the girl should be serving ME damnit
>I'm just going to date her when she's young, beautiful, and sexually valuable, take her virginity, all with promises of marriage and then dump her when she's worthless lol

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbvrGiL_s70
All men would be sluts if they could, most women wouldn't
>>
Thank you for making this thread, OP. I love you.
Here's some more man hate:
>men claim to be more logiCal yet PMS rules us for a week at most when men are always being controlled by their dicks
>men genuinely are too retarded to understand emotions. Blame women for being over sensitive when they're the retards who have no emotional intelligence
>men are afraid to be emotional at all, will become overly aggressive and harmful
I can't wait for a lesbian utopia.
>>
>worship women even though women r shit
>treat other men like obstacles and competition, don't know the meaning of the word friendship
>all they have to talk about is their career and wife/gf
>the only thing they care about is their career and wife/gf with TV being used to numb the mind outside of those things
>they maintain that women are selfish, catty and manipulative yet routinely diminish other men and use them in the workplace and on social outings
>find excuses for their deplorable behavior by appealing to religion, science, and other accepted memes
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+12.14.51).png (21 KB, 1002x192) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+12.14.51).png
21 KB, 1002x192
>>25675448
>Both men and women are shit

Very few people understand this here. They keep generalizing both genders.
>>
File: frog.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>25671189
>pretend to be sweet and caring
I'm not sweet and caring and don't pretend to be.
I'm a KV.
>always find a way to justify the fact that they only care about women for sex or status.
Maybe you aren't the only person that had bad experiences with the opposite gender?
>but they are
>they always are
k
>BECAUSE I GUESS WANTING TO BE IN A LOYAL MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP IS POSSESIVE TO MEN
Women use the same argument the other way around.
People just want to justify their actions to avoid cognitive dissonance.
This has nothing todo with gender.
>>
>>25675448
This man is right. Most robots need not look further than themselves to see how shit people are.
But they lack self-awareness which also causes them to blame everyone else but themselves for their situation.
>>
>>25676135
>Be guy
>Be saddened by a tragic event
>Cry
>Get called a pussy
Men need to be tough and cold to protect their wives
Men also need to learn to be soft and tender, you need to teach them, you dumb shit
Men teach you to not be such a crybaby bitch that throws a fit if her coffee is too dark
Both genders learn from eachother
>>
>>25674792
>Men stay and marry women who dont have any of mentioned traits
Sure, and women stay and marry men who are assholes, cheaters, yet are high status. Saying it exists doesn't mean every man is like that or even the majority.

>How many great artists and visionaries marry hot 18yo "muses"?
Few of them? Only the fame whore party/chad, musicians and actors who make the news?

Ever heard of Bill Gates? Zuckerberg? John Carmack? Maybe tech guys just make better partners :^)

>saying that men carry about features when it is obvious they dont its just plainly stupid
It's obvious they care more about looks than women, perhaps it is even the thing they care most about. But saying they don't care at all about personality etc and its "obvious they don't"... is just typical robot levels of denialism. Congrats, you are a true fembot.

Men join clubs and meetups to meet women of similar interests. "le gamergirls xD" are widely appreciated for a reason.

There are threads on the front page right now saying "where are the autistic girls who like anime". Not "where are the hot girls who like anime". Liking of anime is the primary concern. Being attractive is a bonus.

if you've seen the "chadfishing" threads on here you'll also know that women also care a huge amount about looks, too.
>>
File: kek.jpg (324 KB, 1267x1394) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
324 KB, 1267x1394
You made your beds, now lie in them
>>
>>25671189
As a man, I'll say

Fair.
>>
File: file.png (70 KB, 375x305) Image search: [Google]
file.png
70 KB, 375x305
>"Men don't care!"
>"I care."
>"You're lying."
>>
Truth be told you fembots suck and you're quite lucky you got a vagina or else you'd be even more worthless. I don't even know how the fuck you're gonna handle life once you're no longer young and wanted desu.
>>
>>25671189
Was she a virgin before entering a relationship with him? If she wasn't then thats the problem, if she was then he's a chad, who could of guessed a chad would act like a chad.
>>
>>25676865
I agree, society needs another feminist revolution. Instead of liberating women it needs to liberate the very ideals femininity.
>you need to teach them
It shouldn't be my responsibility to teach them.
>>
>>25671189
Pretty much life's grand I've told so many dumb bitches that I'll be interested after we fuck they mean nothing to me. They always become boring and clingy
>>
Half Chad hiding here and to be honest most girls are trash so it's not like anything is lost by playing them. Who gives a fuck. I only need one, the rest I can always pump and dump.
>>
>>25677674
this desu

pretty much sums up the entire thread
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.