[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love black woman. How hard is it to get a black girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ws.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ws.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
I love black woman. How hard is it to get a black girlfriend as a white man?
>>
You just have to be white
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 510x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 510x340
I'll be your girlfriend if you're white
>>
>>25670987
`It's actually really easy as long as you're attractive
>>
>>25671030
Are you a black girl? Yes, i'm white.
>>
Chad can easilly get a black gf, and robot tier whites would have immense difficulty. Not sure how the average white guy would fare though. Problem is most aren't interested in the first place.
>>
If you look like him, it shouldn't be too hard. You just have to find a black girl that hangs out with white people. I know /r9k/ refuses to believe it but even a white guy that attractive can't get just ANY black girl, she has to specifically be into white people.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>25671069
Yeah
Do you look like the guy in op?
>>
>>25671086
>>25671161
Why do clueless people always have to share their ignorant opinions?

Do you even know how, for black girls, a white bf is literally the fucking jackpot?
>>
File: IMG_294826_2818.png (1 MB, 1080x1329) Image search: [Google]
IMG_294826_2818.png
1 MB, 1080x1329
>>25671185
Nah. I'm pretty ugly.
>>
>>25671251
>getting a white bf is a jackpot
If you're black and raised around black people you'd know for a fact this is bullshit
>>
>>25671251
I'm a black female, raised around and by black females, REAL black females. Not Detroit-tier niggers that are the only group of black women that see white men as a "jackpot". I know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>25671307
I was raised by Detroit tier niggers and even they didn't want white men. They wanted thuggery out tyrones.
>>
>>25671307
> REAL black females

You could just have said racist
>>
File: hnngff.jpg (90 KB, 480x564) Image search: [Google]
hnngff.jpg
90 KB, 480x564
>>25671285
jesus fucking christ, how the hell could your face be so fucked up
it's like 2 mole rats ate lard and bred with each other
>>
>>25671307

>your not Real black because X

I guess like scotsmen there are no true black people
>>
>>25671251
gay white/asian guys roleplaying on /pol/ and /r9k/ pretending to be girls=/= real life black girls
>>
>>25671285
I'm the girl you responded to. You at least an 8. You shouldn't be here.
>>
its easy, you just need to be very chad
>>
>>25671744
>You shouldn't be here.

You shouldn't either you fucking cow. Girls can't be robots.
>>
>>25670987
>How hard is it to get a black girlfriend as a white man
It's not, just like how it's not hard for a black man to get a white girlfriend
>>
>>25671285
Wow, you're cute
Timestamp?
OC jsfhwfhew
>>
>>25670987
>intricately-styled hair is completely untouched
What are they supposed to be doing in this picture? Because it sure isn't anything that involves any kind of movement or head contact.
>>
>>25670987
Its easy. just be a chad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.