[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ thinks I'm SJW scum >Tumblr thinks I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: okay.jpg (10 KB, 300x306) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
10 KB, 300x306
>/pol/ thinks I'm SJW scum
>Tumblr thinks I'm a rapist nazi
Who /moderate/ here?
>>
I want more immigration control, think people can what the fuck they want with their body I don't care, guns, and legal weed.

Is there a country that is just okay with whatever anymore?
>>
>>25668814
Canada?
Jesus you niggers! This is an original comment ya dildos!
>>
If you're not directly harming anyone, I don't care what you do. I'm fin with legal immigration, but a huge influx of illegals or refugees will erode the current culture. Cultures don't mix well at first, one with always become dominant.

Keep your guns, let gays marry, be trans, I don't give a fuck. Stop letting corporate shills run the country try and put some god damned regulations in place to protect our fucking environment because we are slowly killing ourselves.

Being moderate sucks. Both side will hate you for not buying into their partisan bullshit.
>>
>>25668925
Came here to post this
oc content
>>
>>25668792
pick a side faggot, i bet your current views are irreconcilable
>>
>tfw talking to an actual QT midget on tinder

it's just like my shortstack hentai
>>
>>25668792
You are not a moderate.

Tumblr is radical left. Everything right-wing is nazi to them.
/pol/ is not far right. /pol/ is moderate-right.
If you think /pol/ is far-right, you ain't seen shit.

You're an SJW trying to be a /moderate/-ly special snowflake.
>>
You're a pussy.
Nothing has ever gotten done by being moderate.
>>
>>25668925
You sound like you agree more with the ring wing though. Good to see someone as sensibile as you every once in a while.

I pretty much agree with everything you say, except keep the legal immigration within the continent/race.
>>
>>25668792
Reporting in
>>25669930
>you either go really irrational or really irrational
Nah faggot
>>
>>25670072
He's not right wing, he's literally moderate left, which the radical left see as reactionary tier for some dumb shit reason.
>>
>>25668925
this so much

>>25670072
Controlling immigration at all isnt rightwing you nut
>>
>>25668925
This, being centrist is suffering. They think you don't have convictions but wanting logic and reason instead of listening to either "muh bible" or "muh feelings" is my conviction.
>>
>>25669930
I'd rather join ISIS than be a /pol/fag or a tumblr fatass, ISIS at least fights for themselves, they don't shitpost online all day and make their parents hate them
"G-goat fuckers" nigga you put your dick in onaholes
>>
>>25670144
>ISIS at least fights for themselves

How delusional are you?
They think they fight for god but they actually just serve as cannon fodder for powerful psychos like al baghdadi

Shitposting is more productive tbhh
>>
You're an otherkin Transgender black indian who wants to be a nazi. Or visa versa.
>>
>>25669930
>Pick a side faggot
OK I don't agree with all this stuff but it's my side so I a have to now
>>
>>25670037
>/pol/
>/r/mensrights
>/metapedia/
>>
>>25670037
/pol/ like the Nazis and UKIP. That's far right senpai. Republicans would be moderate right
>>
File: 0285.jpg (271 KB, 827x630) Image search: [Google]
0285.jpg
271 KB, 827x630
who changes their onions to antagonise others
>>
>>25670502
I live for doing this.

I've sided with /pol/ and /tumblr/ on the same issues on numerous occasions. I've told several niggers to go back to Africa while standing up for BLM. I've defended AND railed against female promiscuity and hypergamy. I've incited numerous flamewars all across 4chan for things I'm entirely indifferent about.

Also, I'm black
/DeviousBehavior/
>>
>>25670037
>/pol/ is not far right. /pol/ is moderate-right.
no /pol/ has become a mirror image of the people it claims to be above,
>>
SJW use to mean the type of far left loons that would get offended at tiny infractions, and make up problems out of nothing.
now /pol/ labels anyone who isn't racist or hates gays as SJWs.
>>
Fine with gays and stuff like that. Not into how much attention it gets though. Like ok we get it you are a fag.
>>
File: 1376005894831.jpg (24 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1376005894831.jpg
24 KB, 640x486
>>25670754
>being this much of a disgusting bigot
>>
/pol/ dismisses me as an SJW all the time, simply on the virtue that I'm homosex. I guess being a faggot is a lifestyle choice that some of us just wake up one day and decide to embrace because we're edgy fedoras or contrarian hipsters. At least, that's what 4chan seems to believe in its incredibly restrictive capacity to reason.

As for my political or social views, do whatever you want, as long as you don't encroach on anyone else's rights or personal property. I don't care about the immigration boogeyman, or whatever other red herrings politicians are using to distract people from real issues. I don't think it's any of my business or the state's if a woman wants to pursue an abortion. I don't see any reason why two consenting adults shouldn't be able to get married, although ideally, maybe we should just remove the government from marriage altogether.

I agree with making background checks on firmarm purchases more stringent, but I otherwise have no problems with people purchasing and owning firearms, or even open-carry in parks or other public areas. Military conscription should not exist. Legalize all drugs, including hard drugs; lower the legal drinking age to 18. I'm undecided on affirmative action. It seems like a good idea in theory, but it may be more of a crutch than an effective means of combating socioeconomic disparities. Free speech doesn't mean you can march onto my private property and demand that I provide a platform for your bullshit ideologies. I can rightfully remove you, by force if necessary.

Am I leaving anything out? I'm not really decided on economic issues. As far as capitalism goes, I think some degree of regulation is necessary as far as environmental concerns, out-sourcing or foul play are concerned, but I don't care about issues like wealth inequality. It doesn't bother me that football players or CEOs make tons more money than I do.
>>
>>25668792

moderate is what someone with no conviction is and thats most people

well at least dont go too far the SJW path

>>25668925

>let gays marry, be trans

fag youre part of the problem, you're a leftie

no man of the right would support those things except libertarians
>>
File: chart.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
17 KB, 480x400
I'd say I'm pretty moderate.
>get touchy about certain sjw issues
>very conservative about other issues
>>
>>25668925
>killing our environment
Fuck you dude trees are vindictive as shit. Can you name me one fucking plant that would think twice or move its roots an inch out of the way before trying to absorb your fucking flacid dickskin into its roots. Tress would fucking kill you if they got the chance, those motherfuckers can't walk but if they could they would be on their way to global fucking domination.
>>
>>25671117
My conviction is to reason. To you people conviction just means "anything that doesn't agree with me is inherently wrong!"
>>
File: Pol Compass2.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
Pol Compass2.png
17 KB, 480x400
>Mfw /Pol/ Got me
>>
>>25668925
>America
>culture
>>
>>25672773
Our culture is "Capitalist melting pot", we're the Las Vegas of the world.
>>
>>25668792
I don't think you've ever gone to Tumblr to get their actual opinions of you.
>>
File: 1451870742075.jpg (89 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
1451870742075.jpg
89 KB, 586x720
>>25668792
If /pol/ calls you an sjw you probably arent a moderate
>>25668839
>canada
>immigration control
>>
>>25668792

You do realize there's not a place to discuss things openly on tumblr right? How do "they" think that? You choose your friends. Sounds like you haven't even used the website.
>>
>Pro legalized weed and drugs in general.
>Pro gay marriage.
>Think trannies are freaks.
>Hate mass immigration.
>Am okay with people being religious if they don't try to force their way but hate Islam.
>Detest censorship and feel good bullshit.
>Pro gender equality but want feminists to die in a fire.
>Fucking hate most Liberals these days.
>Pro national health care

I can't pick a side politics wise, I think both sides are retarded in too many ways.
>>
My position is that people should be charitable to their political opponents. A lot of political discussion is just people interpreting their opponent's position in the least charitable way.
>"You're for feminism? You just hate men!"
>"You're against multiculturalism? You just hate all blacks!"

Not saying that people never go back and forth between a very socially uncomfortable position and a more vague, politically correct position, though. But if you can't prove that they're doing it, don't just assume so.
>>
>>25670674
The more extreme the left becomes, the more extreme the right will become also. It's almost like a natural counter-balance.
>>
File: Feminists-protest-against-007.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Feminists-protest-against-007.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>25671831
>left wing
>authoritarian
literally /tumblr/-tier
>>
File: on the fence.png (18 KB, 511x520) Image search: [Google]
on the fence.png
18 KB, 511x520
moderate reporting in
>>
Where do I fit in on the spectrum? The right/left one, not the autistic one:

>support legalization and regulation of some drugs
>support socialized health care
>more needs to be done to get rid of global poverty
>for abortion
>for assisted suicide but against euthanasia (there is a difference)
>against treating transexuality with surgery
>generally not "sex-positive", in support of traditional family structures, monogamy
>not religious, but appreciate religion as something which maintains spiritually healthy societies
>for greater animal rights
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.