[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to bath perfectly, convering the whole body >towel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: bad-smell.jpg (20 KB, 539x304) Image search: [Google]
bad-smell.jpg
20 KB, 539x304
>try to bath perfectly, convering the whole body
>towel still smells horribly after drying myself

>wipe a thousand times after taking a shit
>still smells like literal shit some time after

>yellow teeth
>bad breath
>hairy
>21yr kv
I wish i wasn't so unhygienic, fuck
>>
File: 1448519485931.jpg (44 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1448519485931.jpg
44 KB, 709x765
iktf OP. I feel like a disgusting creature that belongs in a bog.
>>
Do you shower after you bathe? If not you aren't actually cleaning yourself.
>>
>>25667992
Use soap when you shower. Shower daily and wash your hair with shampoo and conditioner every other day. Brush, floss, and use mouthwash 2-3x a day no matter what. Clean asshole after pooping, use wetwipes. There is no reason to whine if you can prevent it.
>>
>Bath instead of shower
>wiping instead of using bidet
>probably brushes for less than 3 minutes and doesn't use mouthwash
lad...
>>
ugh that is disgusting, I'm so glad I'm not a guy or fat, I shower every 3 days but I've never been grimy or stinky, unless I went for longer or was on my period, that is messed up yo
>>
File: dfsfdsf.jpg (95 KB, 644x580) Image search: [Google]
dfsfdsf.jpg
95 KB, 644x580
>Tfw take a shower
>Get out
>Some reason still feel dirty as fuck
>tfw not even fat
>>
>get a loofah and womens body wash. NOT mens. that stuff is literal shit and smells awful to everyone
>with a washcloth actually wash inside your ass
>use glycerin soap on your face
>use moisturizer on your face
>make sure you're buying a new toothbrush every few months
>for fucks sake use mouthwash
its not that hard
>>
>>25667992
It's what you are eating that makes you smell like shit.
>>
File: 1447962075781.jpg (7 KB, 192x185) Image search: [Google]
1447962075781.jpg
7 KB, 192x185
you might have that stinky disease, you should get yourself checked out by a doctor
>>
File: vom.jpg (18 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
vom.jpg
18 KB, 399x388
>>25668093
REEEEEEEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE
>>
>have gross fatfuck shut in friend
>severe lack of hygiene, especially lately
>smells terrible
>sat on my couch to watch movies
>days later I can smell his ass on the pillows on my couch
>he bought a new headset
>a few weeks later those smell like shit and are covered in dead skin
>pubes growing on his chin and neck
>skin is visibly unhealthy
Can you gross fags please learn to shower properly? Being ugly and shit is fine, but at least have good hygiene and shower right. You can't smell how disgusting you are, but everyone around you can.
>>
>>25668303
I have a friend like this.

The worst thing is that he'll grab my hats and stuff like that and put them on and then they're ruined. He wore my welding helmet and now it's fucked and I don't want to put it on anymore.
>>
>>25668020
>>25668077
Sorry I thought they were the same thing, I do shower. People seriously bathe? Where I live no one does this disgusting shit.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.