[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
judging a book by its cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: batty.jpg (321 KB, 782x788) Image search: [Google]
batty.jpg
321 KB, 782x788
>post your face on a /soc/ assumption thread as a test
>people say you look awkward, weird, "book smart not people smart", autistic, yadda yadda
>its a pass photo with me having a neutral expression and hair cut neatly and all

and they were exactly right. do some people just have autist faces?
>>
autistic faces seems to be a real thing

like how there is an "autistic accent" where all autists talk in a slightly too loud monotone
>>
>>25667705
yeah but weird use of voice and monotone just comes as a result of not socializing and using that voice.
>>
>>25667713

I think it's because there's a genetic component to being nerdy, or at least your hormone levels or something

all autists have major babyface for example, and usually indicators of low T like a bad jawline, full lips, chubby cheeks
>>
Autistic face is real. I every time I see a retard in public, I see their brothers/sisters 5 minutes later.
>>
>>25667690
I generally get nice comments, although different hair changes what they say
>>
>>25667753
what does the second sentence have to do with the first sentence?
>>
im beginning to think i'm a cyborg.
>>
>>25667690
Some people are just better at reading others, but moreover they encounter a sample group of people and associate certain styles of personalities with certain styles of fashion/self-grooming and project that upon similar people.
I mean, its not WRONG, and some genetic defects do hold certain physical characteristics, e.g. downs syndrome.
Neutral faces are a grabbag to me though since some people do exhibit "micro-expressions" when they suppress emotion.
>>
>>25667772
it's an insult saying that all retards lookalike and could all be related anyway.
>>
File: 20151229_001317.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20151229_001317.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
This is me on my pajamas on Christmas. What can you assume about me?

And no, I don't watch or like baseball, that's just a shirt I borrowed from my grandpa.
>>
>>25668098
Wait, why is that sideways?
>>
>>25668098
Senpai I recommend cutting your hair. Keep it Long on top and short on the sides. Also loose some weight, your face holds a lot of fat.
You seem like a bro, like a kind person.
>>
>>25668098
you're posting on /r9k/, its easy to assume lots of things about you that would probably be right without even seeing your face in the first place

post it on /soc/ instead
>>
>>25668098
You're confident enough to post your face here so you're probably not super introverted, but girls probably don't think you're that attractive because your cheeks protrude more than your forehead by a lot on the sides, or maybe you're overweight hard to tell. Nice eyes. Hair doesn't really go with your facial hair. I am a sperg and know nothing about fashion this has been my analysis. Verdict: not autistic, probably has a few friends and likes to drink.
>>
>>25668124
I actually cut my hair after 10 years last year. It used to run past my ass but I cut it because my grandma asked me to as her last wish.

Do you think it would be better if it was short?
>>
>>25668199
Grandma wasted her last wish then huh
>>
>>25668220
It was more about her wanting me to dress up and have short hair after so long. But yeah I'm back to being a hair farmer.

Does anyone know how smart phone photos work? It seems it turned my image sideways. I just got one for christmas for the first time ever and it's confusing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.