[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On sofa with wife watching adventure time >decide I wan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>On sofa with wife watching adventure time
>decide I wan sum fuck
>pull dem panties off, whip them across the room and bite her neck a little
>get into position
>slide into her and feel the warm moisture of that glorious vag
>she is tightening the muscles in rhythm to my thrusts
>feelsincredible.webm
>suddenly, cat jumps up behind me onto the sofa
>drags her rough feline tongue right across my anus
>mfw
>>
how do i know its you, doge? because u are literally the only dude that is married and posts about his wife on r9k.
>>
>>25663061
who the shit is doge? some tripfag? I don't trip bruh.
>>
>>25663108

hey doge. dogeeeeeeee
>>
>>25663123
you are mistaken friendo
>>
fucking cats, man.
>>
>>25663035
You're lucky you can just stick your cock in your wife whenever you want senpai
>>
>>25664794
well if you can't, why marry?
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 640x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 640x938
Why is a cat strong enough to pull apart your buttcheeks fast enough to lick your butthole by surprise? Especially when your ass is clenched because you're standing up using your muscles to have sex?

I'm so confused.
>>
>>25663035
we meet again, fatman
>>
>>25664888
it is I.

nice trips
>>
>>25664877
He might be skinny
>>
>>25664877
>>25664995
it was the position
>>
>>25664995
Still, just because you're a skinny dude doesn't mean your buttcheeks open up, revealing your asshole with no provocation?
>>
>>25665032
again it was the way I was positioned.
>>
>>25665032
my husband's a lanky dude. When I grab his ass he jumps because just squeezing it is halfway to putting a finger up his butt and he ain't into that
>>
>>25665420
Ah, don't mind me. I just love cocks
>>
cats are such shit pets sometimes
>>
File: zAPDIPt.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
zAPDIPt.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>25663035
I feel your pain, fellow catbro.
Been cockblocked by my cat before.
>>
>chillin with gf.
>she gives me the look
>10 mins later having sex with her on top
>pet rat running around runs up and grabs my ball sack with her cold tiny hands with sharp nails.

same face haha.
>>
>>25666520
be worse if it were a ferret.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.