[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw lost my lasting coping mechanism with loneliness >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 0T76at9.jpg (101 KB, 1923x1079) Image search: [Google]
0T76at9.jpg
101 KB, 1923x1079
>tfw lost my lasting coping mechanism with loneliness
>tfw cant even have friends online
am I destined to a life alone? I dont know how I will endure it
>>
iktf
michael fassbender is qt but as an actor he has had to vicariously experience all sorts of pain
i wonder if he would ever want to talk to us on r9k
i wonder if he ever feels lonely too
>>
>>25662492
what? what are you talking about man?
>>
>>25662460

move back home. get a pet. get a roommate.
>>
>knowing that your coping mechanism will eventually move in a year
>brain tells you to do the sane thing and cut ties now so the abandonment doesn't hurt as much
>do the opposite and get closer and more attached

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>25662492
He would feel loneliness the same way other super attractive actors and wealthy people would. He would be able to fuck girls at the drop of a hat but beyond that there is the ever present feeling that they are only with him because he is Michael Fassbender: Hollywood Actor, and not getting to know him on a deeper level as just "Mike", the guy who enjoys kayaking and snowboarding off the Alps.

The girls get to say they fucked Michael Fassbender and he gets to stick his dick in a qt for a little while, but in the end he is still sleeping alone in hotel rooms and campervans for 11 months of the year, trying to maintain his old school friendships that grow ever more tenuous the more famous he gets and the unbalanced relationship between movie cast and crew.

Would he talk to robots? Perhaps. He's a good actor and a hallmark of that is being a good empathiser, especially if you're potraying a human character with human flaws that he doesn't have, but has to make you think he does.
>>
>>25662757
That must suck.

Better than being poor I guess.
>>
>>25662492
>>25662757
what are you guys talking about? is this some michael fassbender story Im not aware of? or the character?
mike if this is you you can talk to us :)
>>
>>25662757
Go to bed mike.
>>
>>25662757
I think he's attractive and I would like to get to know him if I could. Of course, I know it would be hard to establish trust with him if we ever met, and a ton of other factors would prevent our knowing each other in the first place (he lives in europe, i live in america.. i would need a good reason to contact him through his agent, otherwise I would need to be personally introduced... twenty year age difference, etc) that I think it's a near certainty we'll never meet

But I do have at least a bit of a personal experience related to him; I was hospitalized for depression from the first to the ninth of december, and on saturday the fifth I had my father bring me the NYT because I saw on the news that they had their first page-one editorial in 95 years. It was about gun control.

Because there was sparse reading material in the clinic, I devoured the entire A section. It took me more than a day to read. The front page was about the recent San Bernadino shooting. Inside there were discussions about the Venezuelan opposition possibly usurping the national party for the next day's elections. There was a (imo) liberal-slanting article covering Russian truckers protesting new fees on the highways, which the Times interpreted as an indication of increasingly open dissent in Russia...

and on what I remember to be A11 there was a full-page advertisement for a short film produced by the New York Times. Michael Fassbender was floating in the middle of the page. I forget the exact film the ad was promoting. But I faintly recognized Fassbender as the actor I first saw in his role in Inglorious Basterds. And I didn't think any more about his personality except that I thought it was interesting that he collaborated with the New York Times for a film project.

op op i left a secure throwaway e-mail in the options slot if you need someone to talk to, I've recently worked through my depression so maybe I can help. i'd prefer if you also used sigaint though
>>
>>25664211
also >tfw no options slot
[email protected]
the tor address is sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion
>>
File: 1321310532.png (490 KB, 1154x890) Image search: [Google]
1321310532.png
490 KB, 1154x890
>>25664253
thanks man, I'll take a look later and figure out how to work this, I'm going to sleep now..
btw I think you're talking about a series of short films he did with the NYT, named "Take Flight"(pic related), there are some others good actors in it too
>>
I can be your friend anonie-kun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.