[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wondering, is there any REAL fembot here ? Or are those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
Just wondering, is there any REAL fembot here ?
Or are those I see just frustrated shitposters ?

inb4 grills can't be robots, of course they can/
>>
>real
>fembots
pick one
>>
>>25662246
>Implications of a contradiction.
>>
File: jim-halpert1.jpg (16 KB, 286x232) Image search: [Google]
jim-halpert1.jpg
16 KB, 286x232
>>25662246

>shitposters
>fembots

sound about the same
>>
File: 30572008_p0.jpg (643 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
30572008_p0.jpg
643 KB, 863x1200
R E A L F E M B O T H E R E

I can guarantee that I am infact a REAL FEMBOT. Just to prove it, here is a picture from my qt boy folder
>>
I don't call attention to my gender. When I post it's completely ignored, sometimes met with a positive or neutral response. Someone called my feelings cute once (non sarcastically) and it felt nice.
>>
Of course there are but why do you give a shit, we're all anon here.
>>
>>25662332
jfc you're not jim from the vocaroo thread are you
>>
OP here
>>25662364
As I said above, I was just wondering.
People here always say that they don't exist and such... Wanted to know if it really was the case.
>>
>>25662246
I wonder if there's anything even halfway recognizing one.
They all seem to have bfs or exes
>>
>>25662443
Depressed ugly virgin girls with no friends or bfs post here. I know that for a fact.
>>
>>25662246
What would qualify as a "real" fembot to you guys?
>>
>>25662524
Can support this as I am this
>>
OP here
>>25662538
A robot, but with a vagina I guess ?
>>
File: Tainaka.Ritsu.full.245720.jpg (650 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tainaka.Ritsu.full.245720.jpg
650 KB, 1920x1200
This K-on wallpaper isn't very good, they're faces are too triangular, the hair is too bright

Pic related is a great one
>>
>>25662589
so basically
>depressed, 1-5/10, bad social skills, no friends, no bf, virgin

is that your ideal gf?
>>
>>25662679
This sounds good to me to be honest family
>>
How many of you are virgins?
>>
OP here
>>25662679
Not really, I prefer guys. If you see what I mean.
I was just curious.
>>
>>25662679
I want a female version of myself but with different interests and idc if they look a bit worse than me.
>>
OP here
>>25662650
I know right, but I had it in my folder so I thought I'd just post it since they're girls.
>>
>>25662650
And the anime is too shit
>>
File: woah.jpg (15 KB, 453x381) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
15 KB, 453x381
>>25662679
Do you have a steam so we can chat I really just want a girl to talk to me looks dont matter or even better an email you could give ;^;
>>
I know this is terrible, but coming here and seeing desperate men always makes me feel better about my loneliness.

If I still can't find a bf irl in the next couple years, it's like there's always a back up option, you know? I'd still be a virgin in that case so I guess this isn't so bad.
>>
Fembots don't exist

a woman right now, in this thread, RIGHT NOW just post her height, weight, interests, and a picture with contact info asking for a guy to love and cherish her and she'll get multiple guys competing for her.

Women can't be lonely. It's impossible unless they choose to be lonely.
>>
>>25662774
What are your interests anyway, anon? I love hearing about interests.
>>
>>25662827
What kinds of things do you like?

I'm pretty bad at conversation, but I like comfy silence too.
>>
>>25662860
Art, programming(probably more of work at this point), vidya... etc

Nothing special but I'm okay with new things as long as they aren't sports or shopping tier.
>>
File: 1450993330732.jpg (37 KB, 648x591) Image search: [Google]
1450993330732.jpg
37 KB, 648x591
>>25662246
I'm curious about this as well.

Because EVERY POST I'VE SEEN FROM A FEMBOT EITHER MENTIONS A BF OR FRIENDS, OR PEOPLE REPLY TO IT BEGGING TO DATE HER.
>>
>>25662934
i mean, i can honestly confirm that i live a shitty, lonely existence but i don't know if you'd believe me anyway.

i'm still hoping to meet a robot tier guy irl and then date. the worst thing i'd imagine is the pressure if he has friends and i don't. that's why i'd like to date one with no friends either.
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>25662888
I like cats and videogames and a lot of stuff but I would really like to talk to you ;^;
>>
>>25662835
Can't say I blame you.

If there was an image board full of desperate women I would do the same thing.

Lonlieness brings pain, learn to embrace it, think of it as solitude.
>>
I'm half robot I guess. No bf for years, 3 friends, all I do is play video games all day if I'm not in class. I used to be neet for a long time but now I'm a unislave

not virgin tho so i know i am 0/10
>>
>>25663029
>>25662976
Don't fucking encourage them you bastards.
>>
>>25662976
If you're serious, my email is [email protected]
>>
>>25662246
I once posted about myself and while I got shit, one person said I was truly a robot and another actually felt pity for me, so I suppose there's that.
I'm also going to be 28 soon and I'm a virgin.
>>
>>25663329
>I'm also going to be 28 soon and I'm a virgin.
anti-social or just too ugly/fat to attract some chads?
>>
>>25662246

Where did you get that wallpaper?
>>
OP here
>>25663375
Type "K-on wallpaper hd " on google image.

>>25663329
Wow, that's what I call a full fledged robot
>>
I remember chatting with one girl in an anxiety thread that never left her house, didn't talk to anyone, and mostly slept.
Felt bad for her desu.
>>
>>25663356
Mostly the anti-social thing, but I have also been fat.
People gave me compliments on my face and body shape when I posted progress pictures of weight loss, but I look p gross naked, so I'm too scared to have a relationship.
>>
>>25663649
>so I'm too scared to have a relationship.
non chad men are incredibly less picky
if you can hide the gross parts of your body with some smart clothing then you will be good

I know its against some unspoken rule to help women lose their virginity on /r9k/ but since your almost a wizard I feel bad for you

if you really want to lose your virginity/get a relationship talk to guys and try looking for loners and robots who don't have the most high standards when it comes to dating.
an anti-social female isn't a negative like it is for males, guys like shy girls. you can honestly find a relationship rather quick if you would just be the one to start the conversation, also don't go for chads, they probably won't do a non-stacy or just use to pump and dump.

since females are on the receiving end of affection and males are on the giving end the game of romance is tilted in your genders favor.
also if your desperate do dating sites, even the most fat of land whales and most ugly of uggos can get laid there.
>>
>>25662679
>>depressed, 1-5/10, bad social skills, no friends, no bf, virgin
Yep. This is me.
>>
>>25663969
>an anti-social female isn't a negative like it is for males, guys like shy girls
this is true and as a pathetic 25-year-old virgin I can confirm the stuff you said about not being picky, but I think the problem is that most pathetic, shy guys simply aren't going to approach someone, especially if that person is socially reclusive as well. it'll be the typical confident/attractive male who she'd be talking to, and while I'm extrapolating a little I'm guessing that's the kind of guy who would either not be interested or treat her like trash
there's no winning on either side, basically
>>
>>25662835
Got me upset here's your (you) now fuck off and die.
>>
>>25662934
This right here wherever you go. It's hopeless. I've met girls online who are 250lb land whales that complain while having a group of people to reply to them instantly for however long they desire.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.