[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in line, see this in front of you. Wat do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: cvs.jpg (92 KB, 500x718) Image search: [Google]
cvs.jpg
92 KB, 500x718
>in line, see this in front of you.

Wat do?
>>
>>25660875
Why am I in America?
There are no white or black people here.
Kill them and steal everything assuming I will be teleported back to Panda land.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 230x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 230x300
Probably make this face
>>
File: 1353353989245.jpg (11 KB, 279x291) Image search: [Google]
1353353989245.jpg
11 KB, 279x291
>>25660875
wait my turn, then pay for my stuff.
>>
>>25660875
That cashier looks like a black Dylann Roof.
>>
>>25660875
ask them if they're asking for it
>>
>>25660875
pull out picture and take a phone.
>>
>>25661080
lmao im still laughing
>>
>>25660875
Just wait in line and stare at their asses until it's my turn.
>>
>>25660875
Ask them to pick up the candy bar they dropped on the ground to the left of them.
>>
>>25660875
Wonder where in the fuck she keeps her money dressed like that. Probably would pick up the candy bar too.
>>
Ask if she takes debit.
>>
Mind my own business and take a few peaks at her ass
>>
>>25660875
Quietly call the police and file a complaint for indecent exposer.She bent over and I could see her asshole! Then, if I had the balls, I'd say something like "You're literally asking for it" under my breath just loud enough so they could hear and then passive aggressively ignore them if they flip shit.
>>
>>25660875

those are men, baby
>>
>>25661185
This.
Depends if they initiate anything with me first (I doubt it)
>>
>>25661201
IMO yoga pants are boner-inducing enough to qualify as indecent exposure. It's a dumb law and I should be allowed to openly masturbate if this shit doesn't stop.
>>
>>25660875
Silently unzip my pants, then sneak up behind and see if I can penetrate her with one thrust. Then run.
>>
put it on my snapchat story
>>
>>25661464
Literally asking for it. Whores, the lot of them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.