[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi what happens when you die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: gtffcuuytgf.jpg (228 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
gtffcuuytgf.jpg
228 KB, 500x575
hi what happens when you die
>>
File: 1450628476159.jpg (20 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1450628476159.jpg
20 KB, 438x438
Something, or nothing, think about that. It's a more profound realization than you'd think.
>>
You greet the endless void.
>>
Same thing that happens before you were born, nothing. It's like asking what you see behind your head/
>>
You meet your social life and all your hopes and dreams
>>
>>25659219
You can't possibly know what happen before you died, the only thing you know is you don't remember any of it.

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: ftcctgcgyb.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ftcctgcgyb.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>25659198
tell me more about this void-chan
>>
File: tfw.png (318 KB, 1279x716) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
318 KB, 1279x716
>>25659295
The nothingness you feel everyday, just 10 times more intense and with no emotion, feels and thoughts.
>>
you seamlessly transition into a new consciousness with no recollection of the past.
>>
>>25659160
>hi what happens when you die
death
>>
death comes and leads you to deathville where you celebrate your deathday with yourself

happy deathday anoney
thank you myself
i am most welcome
>>
>>25659524
This.

You just wake up, except in a different conduit that experiences itself as a "self".

There is no void-that's just silly edginess. You can't stop being alive, so just get on with it and eliminate yourself if you think this "perspective" is a drag so you can move onto a new that may suck less.
>>
>>25659160
you rot in the ground.
the world forgets about you
>>
>>25659194
"Look at how deep and profound I am XD"*tips fedora*
>>
Eternal torture, regardless of what you do or believe while you're alive.
>>
>>25659160
>>25659194
>>25659295
>>25659425
Insufferable faggots
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.