[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just lost a friend I've known for 14 years. Not sure what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Wojack and Pepe.jpg (55 KB, 1280x709) Image search: [Google]
Wojack and Pepe.jpg
55 KB, 1280x709
I just lost a friend I've known for 14 years. Not sure what happened, but today we both agreed it was time to end it. For some reason we just haven't been getting along recently. I wish I knew what changed.
How do you cope with losing one of your only friends, robots?
>>
>>25659512
That sucks man, had the same thing 3 years ago. Never spoke again.
>>
>>25659636
Details?
Original comment bloxx
>>
>>25659696
Had a friend that id known for like 11 years, all the way back from high school. Got to know me as I had anger attacks and destroyed school property when I was around 11 or 12. He was a kinda fat guy who was a bit of a weeaboo .Knew him all the way trough high school and college. Dropped out because of my schizophrenia. Talked to him regularly. Then suddenly we never talked again. I dont know if he's got a different cell phone number or he doeant wanna talk to me because we grew apart.
>>
I know your feel anon. Best friend of 7 years cut me off recently once he started partying and fucking sluts. Branch out, meet new people, post it on social media so he feels like a douchebag. Hang in there OP, it's heartbreaking at first but it gets better.

I coped by smoking weed, heavy masturbation, and WoW. Btw, how have you guys stopped getting along?
>>
>>25659891
Sorry to hear about your friend.

He has always been an argumentative know-it-all, so he has almost no friends. I put up with it and just let him be that way for 14 years, but for the past week I tried to have a heart-to-heart. I just wanted him to know that he can't go on blaming everybody else, and sometimes he needs to not argue. 14 years of being his friend apparently wasn't enough to make him listen to me, because 20 minutes later is when he told me he's done talking.

I have a feeling I hit a nerve, and he knows his problem. He started insulting me though, so it's over.
That's what I get for being the loner's friend for so many years. A lot of decent people stopped talking to me because I associated with him for so long.

/autism
>>
>>25660185
>>25659891
To specify, "Done talking" was "I'm done talking and hanging out with you"
>>
>>25660185
You know what? Let him be alone. He's not gonna change unless he's forced to.

And yea, I've experieced that type of autism first hand.
>>
>>25660345
I know, I realized that I was enabling his turbo autism. Thanks for letting me rant, Anon. I appreciate it.
>>
>>25658972
ask a normie we don't know that feel
>>
>>25661024
He was one of my only friends. I'm sure you never had any friends ever, right?
>>
>>25658972
Why would you do that op?
Why would you drive your own friend away?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.