[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
Never seen this mentioned before here so I thought I'd say it; If you're not attractive that doesn't mean you're homeless and bound to be a permavirgin, you have to put in a shit ton of effort if you want to find somebody.

For example, I knew a guy who has butt fucking ugly. He was also kinda nice and outgoing (has ADHD or some shit) had a job, gf, car, etc.

If you have "lost the genetic lottery." you just have to kick it into motherfucking overdrive to find companionship and happiness.

But I believe that dating is seriously not worth the effort at all compared to how much effort a "Chad" has to put in. The best option for us homely people is to ignore it and instead study your interests, work on finding a job, and moving out if you want to.
TL;DR

Fuck bitches, get money. Then when we're successful we can be the ones doing the pumping and dumping. But don't you FUCKING dare, be a fucking beta provider. They are the scum of the earth.
>>
>>25654781

Though I've accepted this truth, it still depresses the fuck outta me. Feels horrible t.b.h.
>>
>>25654781
>be butt fucking ugly
>lost genetic lottery
>wasn't even born with a Y chromosome, so i cant compensate with a job, car, personality
>literally forever inadequate as a woman in all aspects of things
>will always be pumped and dumped because ever "butt fucking ugly" guys will just use you for XP before moving on to their beloved staceys
>>
>>25655469

What the fuck are you talking about?
If you're a woman and aren't horribly disfigured and/or handicapped you can find some beta to provide for you and live happily ever after. Don't even have to lift a finger. Fuck off.
>>
>>25655551
>he believes in the beta provider myth

heh, silly anon. only staceys get beta providers
>>
>>25655603

mystery you're at least a 5, which is good enough for most men. Hell you can make a profile on a dating site and can get a guy to pay to fuck you.
>>
>>25655662
I'm a 5 on a good day, with my makeup and hair done you fucking useless piece of shit.

On a bad day, I'm a 4.

If I didn't put as much time, effort, energy into my appearance I would be literally no more than a 3.

The fact that I have to just "cope" with this while having the rest of my life together makes me want to punch my screen. Yes, the concept of being cucked for the rest of my life because I "deserve" it for losing the genetic lottery makes a lot of sense. lmao
>>
>>25655842

You aren't disfigured so you literally have no excuse. You can just go up to the nearest guy and ask him out. Now stop with the bait.
>>
>you will never see new Negrodamus videos
>>
>>25655937
>literally am disfigured though

Even plastic surgery won't help me kek
>>
kind of what i've been doing for 28 years now

looking forward to wizard powers
>>
>>25655964

Well if all of your responses are honest and not bait, then the same goes for you. Fuck romance, acquire power.

>>25656157

Do you have a decent job?
>>
>>25654781
>you have to put in a shit ton of effort if you want to find somebody.
Translation: you need to
>be a fucking beta provider.
>>
>>25656378

That's not what I meant. What I meant was you have to lift, work on not being autistic, all that other self improvement bullshit people tell you.

Being a beta provider is entirely up to you.
>>
>>25654781
Ignore women, acquire currency.
>>
>>25656568

And the 3rd and most important part, brother. Don't be a beta provider.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.