[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The greatest pain in life is to be born a genius.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1452381270459.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1452381270459.gif
2 MB, 514x205
No one understands the depths of your heart. You are totally alone.
>>
>>25653139
THATS AN AIZEN SOSUKE KINDA FEEL
>>
Oh and I mean me, not robots. Robots seriously believe tfw no gf is true pain. That's a small minded belief for losers.
>>
>>25653139
>be a genius
>dont know how to apply potential

how exactly do you define being a genius if he doesn't even know how to manage himself
>>
File: sfasdfasd.jpg (32 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
sfasdfasd.jpg
32 KB, 382x382
>born with an iq of 160
>didnt try in high school and drop out
>never went to uni because of poor high school grades
>no friends because people are too simple for me

being a genius has never had a positive affect on my life
>>
No genius posts here.
Take an IQ test and learn your place.
>>
>>25653523
I never said I didn't apply myself. I only said that I'm totally alone because the people around me are untermensch who cannot even grasp a fraction of my greatness.
>>
>>25653640
You have 18 more iq points than me
>>
>>25653666
sup satan

>be a genius
>too stupid to even know where to find other geniuses
>>
>>25653666
The first step you should take is to completely devalue yourself and kill your ego.
>>
File: 1449395805026.gif (2 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1449395805026.gif
2 MB, 267x200
>>25653666
i'd wager people are annoyed by your personality and don't want to be around you, not so much that they don't understand you. you seem pretty obnoxious
>>
>>25653666
I never applied myself over anything and yet I achieve everything I want,you know why? because I'm actually a genius not a normal IQ person who thinks he is a genius.
>>
>tfw 191 iq
>>
>tfw 920193048 iq
No one understands my vastly superior intellect.
>>
>>25653722
I went to a top school for undergrad. The people there were still small minded fools. The only genius I ever knew dropped out of life. Now he just does enough to get by and drinks beer and fucks his GF.

>>25653748
People find me charming. They cannot grasp the contempt beneath the smile.

>>25653917
I know you personally. This is because there's a million carbon copies of you. You're that guy who thinks a 6 figure job, nice car, and a GF are making it in life. If you have such small minded wants, of course it's not hard to achieve everything you want.
>>
>>25654050
>You're that guy who thinks a 6 figure job, nice car, and a GF are making it in life
I never worked in my life.
I ride a bicycle because I find driving a car stressful and not enjoyable.
I have a gf because I love her not because I feel peer pressured
You don't know me,take a MENSA approved IQ test and stop living in delusion,also lose the trip it could help you work out your unwarranted self importance issues.
>>
File: banana funny.png (59 KB, 240x245) Image search: [Google]
banana funny.png
59 KB, 240x245
oh fuk who shit dis nikka lol straight nigga shit right here boy muh nikkus is getting a rost tonite X D
>>
>tfw the greatest gift of all that will give you the most pleasure, life, will also give you the most painful and unbarably emotions and expereinces.
>>
>>25654233
fuck off tripfagarino
>>
>>25654050
hey op if you're really all that can I talk to you over a secure throwaway e-mail
>>
>>25654176
You're only supporting my point. If all you want is a bike and a GF, that makes "achieving" everything you want even easier. Even Tyrone can achieve GF and a bike. He doesn't even have to pay for the bike or the GF. He can steal the bike and BBC the GF. How can you call yourself a genius if Tyrone can achieve what you want with less effort than you?

>>25654233
Aren't you a girl? Please get out. My wife gets upset when girls post. I'm turning over a new leaf, my posts from this point on are going to be about my genius.

>>25654346
[email protected]
>>
>>25654390
> If all you want is a bike and a GF
Did I say that? I'm in medical school and aiming at becoming a researcher.
Can tyrone pass medschool finals without studying? I call myself a genius because my IQ is the genius range you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
Who honestly can't pass high school? I have a normal IQ and I passed without even trying. I went to community college and got my gpa up above a 3.0 before getting into a real uni.

If you are a "genius" why couldn't you pass high school without trying?
>>
http://diverseeducation.com/article/10/
>>25654501
You keep digging yourself into a deeper hole. Tyrone can in fact pass med school finals without studying. Tyrone > (You).
>>
>>25654501
Also, capitalize Tyrone. What are you, some kind of racist? Guess you're not coming back though since you got BTFO.
>>
>>25653640
>being a genius has never had a positive affect on my life
You mean "effect."
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.