[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>I think Rose and Elliot would have made a cute couple
>>
i hate to see lonely threads like this one

it actually makes me feel bad and i always wish it would suddenly flood with replies
>>
I think whoever wins the billion lottery should give it all to charity. I'd help orphaned children around the world.
>>
height is not nearly as important as /r9k/ thinks

beach boys > beatles

mayonnaise is fucking disgusting and people who use it are heathens

mystery is unironically cute, but I think I have a thing for weird looking girls
>>
Pacific Rim is good
>>
>>25652846
NO SHE IS MY WAIFU AND ELEIOT A SHT
>>
elliot rodger was a fag and I'm glad he's dead
>>
>>25652846

Not all women are whores and/or shallow cunts. I'd say 20 - 30% tops. Maybe 40.
>>
A lot of robots' woes are self-inflicted.
>>
File: pepetrump.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
pepetrump.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>25653284
>feeding hungry children to produce more hungry children on your expense
>not building factories and make them work there to provide themselves as well as making you even richer
>>
>revenge of the sith is better than RoTJ
>Elliot was very good looking, like a 9/10
>manlet meme is just that a meme, a confident "alpha" personality is the primary attraction for women
>nice guys don't finish last, they don't finish at all
>rose doesn't look like a trap
>there are loads of cool black people, and the few blackbots I've spoken to on omegle have been very nice to talk to
>Hitler was a man who was pushed, evil isn't born
>some women can be robots, but the circumstances that lead to forming one are much rarer than for men, and even then they will find it much easier escaping that life
>>
>>25654048
THIS TBQH. Robots drown in their self deprecation and constantly make excuse for themselves.
>muh genetics
>muh height
>muh dick size
ANYONE can find someone that will love them, they just have to look hard enough.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (49 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
49 KB, 499x499
>>25652846
>Big fan of Guns N' Roses, Eminem and Metallica
>Favorite albums are Chinese Democracy, Relapse and St.Anger
This usually posts someones pepes.
>>
>>25653323
>mystery is unironically cute
I agree with this

but my standards are in the toilet
>>
>>25654266

I agree with what you guys are saying for the most part, about robots always making excuses and blaming everyone but themselves but...

> ANYONE can find someone that will love them, they just have to look hard enough.

This is just a fucking lie, but true at the same time. If you're unattractive you have to put it into fucking overdrive if you want to find someone. I've realized it's not worth the goddamned effort and wasted energy. If you're attractive then dating wise, shit is just way easier for you.
>>
>>25653284
MUST......NOT......INSULT
>>
Religions are essentially elaborate LARPs that people take too seriously.

There's no free will, and pretending there is causes more problems than it solves.

Buying and selling animals as commodities is pretty much a form of slavery.
>>
File: P-Model.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
P-Model.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
* Free will exists
* There is a 'creator' but he doesn't have control over the day-to-day happenings in the universe, he just started the catalyst.
* Space exploration is a 100% waste of money, the research itself is not
* War is good for a country and its people (economically, socially, politically, etc)
* AI as we want it to be will literally never exist
* Universities should not be free
* Living alone for the rest of your life can be a good thing
>>
>>25655722

Holy shit are you me from the future. I agree with most of those. Especially...

> There is a 'creator' but he doesn't have control over the day-to-day happenings in the universe, he just started the catalyst.

I believe there was a God but he made the planet then fucked off and kept making planets and has disappeared since then, probably still making planets.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.