[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That feel when you were blocked by the last person you could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: depressed pepe.png (119 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
depressed pepe.png
119 KB, 300x298
That feel when you were blocked by the last person you could openly talk to about yourself.
I can barely connect with other people, especially fellow men, but at the same time, I can't internalise my feelings.
Life is suffering, I feel so fucking alone.
>>
File: 1436319710001.jpg (26 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1436319710001.jpg
26 KB, 680x583
Damn it, can't at least you guys show some compassion?
>>
>>25649968
Who blocked you?
>>
I just talk to my mom.
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (55 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
55 KB, 416x700
>>25650191
A girl who didn't really care much about me but was willing to listen to me and gave me advice from time to time.
It really sucks since I start feeling like shit if I don't talk to anyone every hour or so, but I don't want to risk making my few real-life friends thing I'm weird.

Can't believe no one else feels these feels.
>>
>>25650341
was it a robot girl?

also why would you ever let yourself care about somebody who doesn't care about you?
>>
>>25650341
Iktf

I talk to a qt who posts here. Shit is rough when she doesn't respond, I don't have anyone else
>>
File: 1436488185600.png (595 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436488185600.png
595 KB, 1280x720
>>25650341
Sounds like you were probably a constant pity party to talk to honestly. People start to get fed up when you constantly complain but do nothing to fix things. This might be a wake up call for you to change some things about yourself Anon or to resign yourself to further loneliness and isolation. The choice is yours.
>>
>>25650393
She is not a robot, she suffered from mild autism but treated it herself since she lives in a backwards shithole.

And I cared about her since she was nice to talk to and kind of a qt.
>>
File: 1446797387619.jpg (36 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1446797387619.jpg
36 KB, 604x397
>>25650341
Implying
I was just lucky enough to meet a few people online to talk with about our shit lives. We are as close as a internet relationship can be
But hell, having no one to talk at all must be horrible. If you have friends, and they really are friends, just go out to drink and tell them you're really fucked up right now, ask for advice.
>>
File: 1451882742403.jpg (399 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1451882742403.jpg
399 KB, 1080x1920
>>25650341
I feel those feels anon, if I don't hear from my best friend a few times throughout the day I feel awful. I'm sorry she blocked you, but you deserve someone who really cares about you and who actively will listen to you and enjoys talking to you. I hope you can find a friend like that one day. I don't have any advice for you, I just wish you good luck.
>>
>>25649968
A girl I used to know told me to go to therapy the other day, the nerve.
>>
>>25650528
What did you say to her that made her say that?
>>
File: Pepe in the Rye.jpg (51 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the Rye.jpg
51 KB, 400x467
>>25650561
it's not important, she also said I was kind of pathetic and needed to get help before I did a mass shooting, but she then said I was joking after I said I was joking. But I pressed the issue a little bit and can tell she was somewhat serious. THen I got into a long conversation with her about life in general and she basically wrapped it up saying I need therapy. She was the closest thing to love I felt in my pathetic life. Oh well.

jokes.

You ever get nervous someone you know will read what you post on /r9k/?
>>
File: saddening.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
saddening.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>25650450
It isn't that, I'm turning my life around as we speak, but I was just too autistical I guess? Like, in the sense of lack of awareness, if that makes sense. I am horrible at interpreting other persons.

>>25650491
Well, I don't really hang out with anyone other than my university friends anymore, and since I take the bus there, it isn't really convenient for nights out. Especially during exam season, as is the case.

>>25650513
Thanks anon, that's nice to hear.

>>25650528
I came to that conclusion by myself, but too ashamed to look such stuff up, so my mother is helping me with it. Still don't know if I will go or not, since I want to have a chance to suicide painlessly with a gun, which would be hard to do being diagnosed as mentally ill.
>>
>>25650665
*she was joking
>>
File: wink.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>25650665
>You ever get nervous someone you know will read what you post on /r9k/?
It's why I'm posting here instead of my usual imageboard,
>>
>>25650665
Of course, especially when it's incredibly personal. You worry someone you know will connect the dots and ruin your anonymity. I'll say this Anon, therapy helped turn my life of NEETdom around. I won't say it works for everyone, but it did leagues better than the pile of pills I was taking to deal with my problems.
>>
>>25650768
Well I started up my facebook after nearly a year of inactivity and that's what sparked it. Another person I used to know is on anti depressants. Since I'm poor I don't have a lot of options it seems like. You get the free health clinic tier therapist who just wants to get you out of his office with a prescription as fast as possible. A few family members of mine did therapy and they didn't turn out any better. idk. It will also hurt my chances of joining the military if I choose to do that, at my age of 22.

Anyway, sometimes I feel fine, sometimes it all feels unbearable. Either way I'm very directionless and lost, and time is ticking away.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.